Stir in 1 teaspoon of soy sauce (or more!) I just place the greens in the hot broth for just a few minutes, and not any longer because I want my greens to stay wonderfully crunchy. in Multimedia Journalism.…. This combination of toppings, inspired by savoury veggie pancakes called okonomiyaki, is creamy, crunchy, sweet and sour all at once. It’s raining, and I just wanted to eat something that required zero effort. This combination of hot dog toppings, inspired by savoury veggie pancakes called okonomiyaki, is creamy, crunchy, sweet and sour all at once. Pretty damn tasty!!! We recommend the hot dogs be grilled and the buns toasted (for best results). crumbled dry Stir in 1 teaspoon of curry powder. Cook the Ramen and set aside. Recipes; POPULAR; THANKSGIVING; Search; Saves; Sign In; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. 10 Fun Double Date Ideas That Are Cheap And Cool, Top Food Events You Have To Attend While In Atlanta, 10 Ways to Make Your Ramen Noodles Superior, Ways To Make Your Vision Board A Part Of Your Decor, How To Decorate When You Live With Roommates, What Incoming Freshman Should Know About Student Life At Northland College, Every Kind of Person You’ll Meet in Your Dorm, Ranked from Worst to Best, Frozen Veggies (mixed bag of peas, carrots, corn), Frozen veggies (mixed bag of peas, carrots, corn). Was a great way to present an old idea. Making ramen from scratch is pretty darn elaborate. Perhaps, you even eat Instant Ramen pretty often (in order to save up for all those steak dinners, of course.) delicious. https://www.society19.com/instant-ramen-recipes-you-can-make-in-your-dorm Add 1 tablespoon of Pad Thai sauce. Check out this easy keto eat! READY IN: 10mins. Get notified about exclusive offers every week! Ingredients. nori Try our easy, homemade shoyu ramen recipe, which calls for making four important components: dashi and … Ground up 1/4 cup of peanuts and stir in. Top noodle-hot-dog recipes just for you Explore more recipes . https://www.chatelaine.com/recipe/lunch/japanese-crunchy-ramen-hot-dog Sprinkle on some of the ramen seasoning. Share this recipe. Put the dogs in the buns, top with noodles, cabbage, scallion, sriracha, and the egg. , cut into small strips. finely chopped sushi St. Joseph Communications uses cookies for personalization, to customize its online advertisements, and for other purposes. soy sauce, 1/3 cup If you’re a broke college student like me, you know that Instant Ramen is a perfectly acceptable, nutritious, well-rounded and affordable meal for any time of the day. chop onion and gherkins and make the dressing with mirin and a bit of oil. 1) Cook the ramen as instructed on the package 2) While cooking the ramen cut the hot dog length wise then cut it width wise into fourths 3) After the ramen is done cooking add the desired amount of hot sauce and mix well salt, hot dogs, lard, butter, sugar, water, flour, yeast . and add your hard boiled egg! You can even use dried shiitake mushroom, which is easier to find. This Community Recipe was ... For official Sorted® recipes please click here. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder. Well, if you’re sick of eating the same old Instant Ramen Noodle packet 5 days a week, you’ve come to the right place. Sounds bad, but tastes good! Hot Dog Muffins L'Antro dell'Alchimista. UNITS: US. Lover of dogs (and some cats), shoes, hot sauce and depleting my bank account. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Ingredients 1/3 cup ketchup This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user lachesisworld. All you need is your Ramen packet, a microwave and any of the following ingredients! Print; I found it on YT. Get your personalized results . Quickly stir in shredded carrots and cheddar cheese so it melts while your Ramen is hot! Quickly stir in 1 teaspoon of peanut better until melted. cook the ramen for 2 minutes, drain and get in a bowl with beaten egg, pour seasoning package over and stir. mayonnaise, 3 tbsp Cute up a lime and squeeze on top1. Graduate of Emerson College '15 with B.S. more. Add more to the top if desired! For official Sorted® recipes please click here. My kids always loved this. Microwave a hot and cute it up into bites. cut the noodle lengthwise to make room for the filling later and bake for 15 min. Originally from Haverhill, MA. Cook the Ramen and set aside. lachesisworld. More about it on my blog. Cook the Ramen and set aside. But you can use any kind you like, of course. Microwave your frozen veggies until tender and stir into Ramen. Quickly stir in cheddar cheese while it’s hot! Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp Cook Time: 20 Minutes Prep: Heading to hard Ingredients 1 package of Vite Ramen Vegan Miso 1 to 2 vegan hot dogs 1 tbsp diced carrots 1 green onion stalk & jalapenos 1 tbsp chopped cilantro 1 SERVES: 4. Microwave your frozen veggies until tender and stir into Ramen. 1 tbsp Cook Ramen and set aside. hot dog bun, fresh jalapeño peppers, scallion, fresh tomato, hot dog Garden Hot Dog Jolene's Recipe Journal hot dogs, dill, cream cheese, thyme, hot dog buns, honey, sliced cucumbers and 6 more in Multimedia Journalism. ginger, 1 tbsp Community Recipe: Ramen Hot Dog.