Nice gluten free dessert to enjoy! This will be my go to recipe for apple crisp from now on. I mixed bourbon with vanilla extract and used maple cream because I ran out of maple syrup. Unfortunately I didn’t have pecans, so I had to make the topping without them, but will definitely use them next time. Found the recipe to be very dry and not bubbly at all. The advise on slicing the applies thin was good advise . This was a great recipe! Which added extra texture. YES to this apple crisp!!! Hope you love this recipe and that it keeps helping <3. This is fabulous! It baked up nicely. Okay… Ambitious kitchen is basically the only “cookbook” I use. Reading all these wild comments from 4 ago was almost as entertaining as making the recipe. Ahhh I love apple crisp so much, and if I’m not crazy, you’ve posted this recipe before right? I’ve made a lot of them and they always, always satisfy. Can’t wait to try this one. Amazing! and cutting the sugar and maple syrup in half. (Mine were small so I doubled them up.) Made it with GF flour and coconut sugar and it worked perfect. So glad you found this one, Nikita! And then a friend recommended ambitious kitchen! I don’t ever recall a US President defending Israel the way Trump has. A healthy apple crisp loaded with soft cinnamon apples and a sweet crumbly topping. I’m Jewish, and I’ve spent a lot of time in Israel. Oatmeal Granola Crumble Topping Turnips 2 Tangerines oatmeal, flour, refrigerated pie crust, apple pie filling, apple and 4 more Cherry Rhubarb Pie with Crumble Topping Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks This is my new favorite apple crisp recipe! . https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/24127/apple-oatmeal-crisp Happy to have gotten that embarrassment out of office – what a relief – so now its celebratory apple crisp! Love ANYTHING with warm delicious apples and crispy oat crumbles! Many if your recipes are in heavy rotation. Required fields are marked *. Glad you loved it , This is my first recipe of yours that I’ve made, and LOVE it. I have a feeling there are a lot of people ready to jump all over me, but your opinion is no better than mine, it’s just the left seems to think they can speak more openly about it. I used almond flour, butter, honey instead of maple syrup and vanilla instead of Bourbon. A great way to use up fall apples! This post may contain affiliate links. I recently just made my pumpkin crumb muffins with this delicious topping and let me tell you, it was the star of the show! And feel free to cut down on the vanilla next time. Amazing! You won't wanna miss this! I love a good crumble topping! Used stevia instead of brown sugar and added some molasses to the apple mixture (should’ve added to the topping in retrospect).