It's Time To Address The Reason... How To Start Your First Business The Easy Way, Unbeatable Health Hacks for a Flourishing New Year, 2019 Christmas Home Decor & YouTube Video, Taking The Leap From Solopreneur To Business Owner, Making the Right Impression With Your Business, 4 Steps To Running Your Own Home Business, The Very Valid Reasons Why You Don't Want To Workout. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Too Faced Limited Edition Hot Buttered Rum Eye Shadow Palette 0.12 oz, See all details for Too Faced Limited Edition Hot Buttered Rum Eye Shadow Palette 0.12 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It’s half the size of there full size pallets; it’s the real thing. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2020. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Since it’s so little makes easy for travel. The pigment of this is also fairly good too. Tips to Help You Improve Your Mental Health Right Now. She loves the makeup and the colors are perfect for her. Performs wonderfully! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I have this pallet already from too faced and when I received this one I compared the two and I didn’t swatch it yet, but they look exactly the same. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020. Fashion. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Let me start off by saying I love the scent. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019. It lasts quite a while and feels light on your eyes!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Too faced Hot Buttered Rum Mini Eye Shadow Palette limited edition, See all details for Too faced Hot Buttered Rum Mini Eye Shadow Palette limited edition, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Review: Too Faced Hot Butter Rum Palette ... Buttered Rum- матов цвят на карамелен сос. Beautiful I love the shades and scent. It is a limited edition lipstick that retails for $21.00 and contains 0.4 oz. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This is a great price and this is limited addition so get it while you can. It has beiges, peaches, browns, bronzes and coppers in it. It is a limited edition lipstick that retails for $21.00 and contains 0.4 oz. It's Time To Get Creative With Your Business, Peering Through The Mental Fog: Achieving Clarity. It didn’t come with the eye make up guide inside and none of the eye shadows are named inside! The New FabFitFun Editor’s Box Is The Most Customi... Start To Earn Money From Doing What You Love. This page works best with JavaScript. Well, Hot Buttered Rum is warm-toned. Харесвам всичко в нея, от опаковката, до аромата и самите сенки. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This looks nothing like the other too faced things I’ve ordered! Honestly only good thing about it. Does not even remotely smell like hot buttered rum, just cheap makeup. The Clock Is Ticking On Whether You Have Time For ... My Department 56 Christmas House Collection. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Peppermints, Presents and Gingerbread ... Oh My! Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. Too Faced did NOT make this! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. So much so that I ordered this one to have when my other one hits pan. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 2 reviews for Too Faced Hot Buttered Rum Palette. Love it, for the price I expect it to be a little bigger, but it will be a great travel pallet. Too Faced Buttered Rum is a very warm-toned, light brown with a frost finish. Perfect Compact Palette With Neutral Colors, Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020. It's compact and has the neutral colors I love. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2019, Feels buttery, smells weird but good, it's legit. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I will be subscribing to receive this pallet regularly! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Too Faced palettes offer a wide range of shades and finishes, from everyday neutral matte palettes to glamorous night-out palettes packed with vibrant glitters and shimmers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Food. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2020. I think this is a fraud! Travel. Beauty. I'm more of a natural tone girl and this is great for fall and winter. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Too faced Hot Buttered Rum Mini Eye Shadow Palette limited edition at Amazon.com. So they came out with a mini eye shadow palette called Hot Buttered Rum (Nordstrom, HSN, Macys, QVC, ULTA). I loved their mini Sugar Cookie Eye Shadow Palette from last year as well. Their silky eyeshadow formulas blend easily and never fade for long-lasting wear, and they are packed with natural ingredients like cocoa powder and coconut butter. The colors are amazing. This page works best with JavaScript. This is FAKE! It is a limited edition eyeshadow that retails for $16.00 and contains 0.08 oz. Misschantilli says: This palette is too cute. Feels nice putting on and blends so well, Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2019, Bought as a Christmas gift that she hinted at, was very pleased, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It’s not worth the 35$ I paid at all. Came in perfectly packed not broken colors are pretty very pigmented smells nice. Very nice pallet I use it often and love it!! Many people loved that color and I feel Too Faced listened. This is not a too faced item but someone trying to imitate it! She has beautiful red hair and porcelian skin color. Lifestyle. I'm sure I will use this alot. I ordered this eye shadow pallet for my Granddaughter's birthday. Като заключение ще кажа, че палитрата е страхотна. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Too Faced Hot Buttered Rum is a very warm-toned, medium brown with a matte finish. I love this Too-Faced Pallette. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2020. Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Eye Shadow Palet... Too Faced Hot Buttered Rum Eye Shadow Palette Revi... Urban Decay Honey Vault Review And Swatches. It is a limited edition eyeshadow that retails for $16.00 and contains 0.08 oz. So I’m not sure why someone said this is fake. Lenox Bakeshop Musical Centerpiece, Cupcake Covere... Anthropologie x Rifle Paper Co Nutcracker Dessert ... Kurt Adler Hollywood Cupcake and Sweets Nutcracker. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.