$75 tax included oz. I haven't heard from anyone. I like that they have a rewards program. Learn more. Said he wouldn't sell it to me if I'm texting someone so f you buddy. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Christian told me that if I came between 3 and 4:20, I would get the happy hour special. Hope to hear from you soon. We carry a variety of premium brands from across the state and offer both 18+ medical patients and 21+ recreational users a relaxed setting to ask questions, get the answers you need, and choose the cannabis products that best fit your lifestyle. People today, looking, Everything old is new again. Is There Any Potential Risk of Smoking Weed Before a Surgery? A Beginner’s Guide to Cooking with Cannabis, Cooking with cannabis does not start in your kitchen. That's great, we get a chance to fuck up before getting it right.I came in trying to figure out the special time, where if you buy it then you can get an ounce for 99. Leah was super helpful. If you're up for it, shoot us an e-mail us at lacontescolorado@gmail.c…. Definitely worth the drive. It was cheaper then Rec. Ask for a punch card if you’ll be back soon enough. Before picking up my order, I called them to ask if I could have their happy hour discount if I waited until happy hour to pick up my online order. I called after 4 bowls I wound up with 4 grams of seeds. Check our menu for available products and best deals, compare reviews and see photos. Menu, Hours, Address, & Reviews. To reward a company that has done right by you. Moral of the story don't waste your time or money at Laconte's. 80216. no thanks. The north store confirmed that they'd do it for 350 OTD and Jeff called and screamed at the manager there (Jessie) when I told him I'd be taking my business up the road to save $50. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Serving both medical and recreational users, LaConte’s offers premium cannabis clones, high-grade flower and a good selection of edibles, goodies and accessories. Plus the Budtenders knew what they were talking about and were a huge help. LaConte's Clone Bar & Dispensary On 7th - Recreational in Denver, CO. View a live real-time menu and order online for Pickup with Jane. Live resin cannabis concentrates were once the go-to option for many cannabis users. So, you should stop smoking weeks, Marijuana is known to reduce pain and anxiety. The first time I came to LaConte's was about 2 years ago. But, you absolutely want to avoid smoking weed before surgery. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I will be going back to this store from now on. Going way back, you can imagine shamans searching it out fo, 6 Little-Known Benefits of Cannabis THC and Its Real-World Applications, No one has done so much to advance the science of cannabis than Israel’s Dr. Raphael Mechoulam. I let my card expire and I decided to use to as they had a special 2-4pm (double check the special hours), Hey Jameson, we're sorry to hear about this experience but appreciate you bringing it to our attention. 825 NORTH BROADWAY DENVER, CO 80203. I was sold a defective or poorly made vape pen called the OG420. I've had negative experiences both times I've gone in here. Here is my video complaint! I rolled through at 3p on the dot. Take your business elsewhere. Parking, ample. HIGH LEVEL HEALTH 0.3 mi / 0.5 km. They provided no help and did not make anything right with the transaction. I was terminated on my first day back to work, my dr.'s notes were ignored, and another reason was listed for my termination. Nice people. Denver - Recreational. The cartiages are tasty and decent priced. In the process of trying to get a refund I have spent days of my time going back and forth with the OG manufacturer. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about, Always has the cheapest eights with the dankest weed ever ever. HERBS 4 YOU 0.2 mi / 0.3 km. I bought an ounce on special. , make sure to bring your badge in for a really good industry discount! information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry.