+. Please read the Acceptable Waste guidelines to ensure that your brushes will be accepted into the program to be completely recycled. You will receive pricing and order information once your application has been approved. Although points are not transferable, you can share discounts in exchange for points every time you refer a friend. You can contact us at beauty.usa@royalbrush.com or call us toll free at 1 (800) 247-2211. You'll receive an answer once we've reviewed your request. What is the pricing and minimum order for retailers? Please contact rbartistrelations@gmail.com with information about your current project. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. After a successful Google Pay payment, a payment confirmation will be automatically generated to our system for your order. Art Supplies. Receive updates on everything new at Royal & Langnickel Over 300 video tutorials! +, What is the pricing and minimum order for retailers? We surpass customer and consumer expectations by maintaining a passionate commitment to excellence and fostering a spirit of innovation. At the moment, we only accept Credit/Debit cards, Google Pay, PayPal, and Afterpay payments. Be sure to fill in the correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. Am I using the right browser? Based on the rewards available to you, choose the reward of your preference and use your unique discount the next time you place an order with us! To begin the application process, please contact rbartistrelations@gmail.com and include links to your professional website and/or social media profiles. Visit our Order Tracking page to input your tracking number and follow up on the delivery details. Thank you for your interest in our products and on behalf of the entire Royal & Langnickel family, we look forward to meeting your art and beauty supply needs. +. I submitted a review, but my points were deducted.+. If you wish to cancel your order, please email customer service immediately at orders.uk@royalbrush.com. To request an application, please contact rbartistrelations@gmail.com. Learn more about this service. Copyright ©2000 - 2020 Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. All Rights Reserved. We do not support mobile applications for our online store at this time. DIY & Crafts Art Supplies Painting & Drawing Sets (160) Painting (54) Drawing (25) Shop By. DIY & Crafts. If you wish to apply to be a Royal & Langnickel Affiliate, please contact rbartistrelations@gmail.com with your information and links to social media and/or professional website. We occasionally sponsor makeup artists and television/film sets. Yes, we will supply you with account and login information once you have become a Royal & Langnickel Beauty product retailer. To begin the application process, please contact rbartistrelations@gmail.com and include links to your professional website and/or social media profiles. Points for reviews are awarded on verified purchase items, at a maximum of 1,000 per order. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the Google Pay website. Royalty Red. Please note that we do not allow the use of stock photography and other copyrighted media on our website, and we reserve the right to deduct points at our discretion. As long as your account is active, you will keep their Tier status based on the lifetime points you have earned. We love our bloggers! You'll receive an answer once we've reviewed your application. All reviews are held in moderation pending content approval. You'll receive an answer once we've reviewed your application. Refunds will be made to the original form of payment for returns received within 30 days from ship date. Painting & Drawing Sets. What's the difference between your brush brands? TerraCycle® specializes in breaking down hard-to-recycle waste. In that time, we have built our expertise around creating exceptional art brushes, materials and … How do I join The Brush Benefits program? Over the years, we have proudly been awarded several utility and design patents for our products. You'll receive an answer once we've reviewed your request. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number. Our online store is fully encrypted, PCI-Compliant, and supported by Shopify Plus. +. Please read our Terms of Service for more information. U.S. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the Google Pay website. Pricing on the website is subject to change without notice. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number. You should receive an email confirmation with a tracking number after your order has been shipped. I have been reviewing products, but I am not getting my points.+. Will you sponsor products for my charity event/class? You can contact us at uk@royalbrush.com or call us at +44 01384.258.188. Pricing and order information is only shared with approved retailers. Note: All requests must be submitted a minimum of one month in advance. If you are requesting an account outside of the US, please contact orders.uk@royalbrush.com. Your total cart value must be between $35 - $1,000 USD to use Afterpay. To qualify for Free Shipping, your order must amount to the $30 minimum after any promotional discounts have been applied and before shipping charges or taxes. 7 Magazines from ROYALBRUSH.COM found on Yumpu.com - Read for FREE We occasionally sponsor products for events. Pricing and order information is only shared with approved retailers. Google Pay is an easy way to make payments online. To request an application, please contact rbartistrelations@gmail.com. Makeup product, makeup cases, makeup bottles, makeup bags, or makeup packaging. Our online store is fully encrypted, PCI-Compliant, and supported by Shopify Plus. Can I get the discounted price? Visit our Order Tracking page to input your tracking number and follow up on the delivery details. Google Pay is an easy way to make payments online. Will I be able to sell products online? My Account. Check back often! If I spend my points, will I be moved down a tier? I am having problems viewing the website. You'll receive an answer once we've reviewed your application. Wholesale. Explore our extensive collection of art materials and you will discover why artists around the world prefer the Royal & Langnickel® brand. +. What if I need to update my account information? Please provide information about your event, including the ideal delivery date & how much product is needed. Get to know our top beauty brush brands! As a family-owned and operated company, our reputation has been built on integrity, quality, and innovation. With a reputation for providing the highest quality products at an affordable price, our art materials have proven to be a great value. You must be over 18 and a resident of the United States to apply. Am I using the right browser? Please note: If your order has been processed and shipped, you will not be able to cancel your order. In addition, our blends of natural bristle and synthetic filament give the right balance of strength and resilience. You will receive pricing and order information once your application has been approved. We occasionally sponsor products for events. Retailers must complete an account setup form using the button below. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. Learn more about how it works by reading the Purchase Payment Agreement. Additionally, we offer a wide selection of art materials, art activities and accessories. Upon activating an account, you will be automatically enrolled in the Brush Benefits reward program. Brushes are separated into metals, fibers, and plastics. +. Only one code can be applied at a time. Our Story . For more information, please review our Privacy Policy. You must have a retail license, a resale tax number and your sales channel must be related to health and beauty. What are Royal & Langnickel's plans for plastic packaging? I sent my friend a referral, but I don't see my points.+. Shop now, pay later in 4 interest-free installments. I am having problems viewing the website. For more information, please review our Privacy Policy. What do I need to become a retailer for Royal & Langnickel Beauty products? MŌDA ® U. About. Note: All requests must be submitted a minimum of one month in advance. Visit Afterpay's help section to learn more. hairbrushes, or nail polish brushes. Customers may earn points by completing a purchase, reviewing purchased products, and completing the activities on the account page. If you wish to cancel your order, please email customer service immediately at beauty.usa@royalbrush.com. We occasionally sponsor makeup artists and television/film sets. If you are having problems viewing our website, we recommended that you update to the latest version of the following browsers: Our store is fully responsive, and viewable on most web browsers and devices. +. +. Phone: 219-660-4170Toll Free: 800-247-2211Fax: 219-660-4181Hours: 8:00 - 4:30 CSTEmail us at customerservice@royalbrush.com or fill out the form below. Our production methods capitalize on state-of-the-art technologies and we maintain strict production quality controls, conforming to global standards including a company-wide pledge to green manufacturing principles. My order shows as delivered but it's not there - what now? PayPal is an easy way to make payments online. You can contact us at uk@royalbrush.com or call us at +44 01384.258.188 . Royal & Langnickel creates quality products at a great value. Where to Buy. We value our Affiliate Partnerships and are always on the lookout for more. Can I get the discounted price? You must have a retail license, a resale tax number and your sales channel must be related to health and beauty. Explore our products and you will discover a comprehensive range renowned for their reputation of high quality and strong value, which is why artists around the world prefer our brand. TerraCycle® offers free recycling options to communiites around the world to help collect hard-to-recycle waste throught heir Zero Waste box initiative. Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 equal installments, due every two weeks. If you still can't find your tracking number, log in to your account to verify your order history. Tier activity is evaluated every 12 months. We're sorry! Please provide information about your event, including the ideal delivery date & how much product is needed. Refunds will be made to the original form of payment for returns received within 30 days from ship date. Are all of your makeup brushes recyclable? Create an account to join Brush Benefits and get 100 points for signing up! We love our bloggers! We have developed some of the best quality synthetic filament brushes with performance and durability in mind and our natural hair brushes have unsurpassed quality. After a successful Google Pay payment, a payment confirmation will be automatically generated to our system for your order. Track Order. If you still can't find your tracking number, log in to your account to verify your order history. We've teamed up with TerraCycle® to launch MŌDA® Renew & Recycle™, a program that helps our customers recycle their used makeup brushes. Be sure to fill in the correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. +. Customers will automatically move up tiers as they acquire points. Be sure to fill in the correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. Please read our Terms of Service for more information. If you are requesting an account outside of the US, please contact beauty.usa@royalbrush.com. You should receive an email confirmation with a tracking number after your order has been shipped. Be sure to fill in the correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. We encourage you to find ways to repurpose and recycle within your own community! +. You'll pay your first installment at the time of the purchase, and the remainder over time.