21+ only. Denver Kush Club is your go-to spot for the finest collection of buds, concentrates and edibles. Our shelves are stocked with some the tastiest edibles that Colorado has to offer. Guaranteed Best Prices and Best Selection We combine our drive for providing the finest quality products and the best value. View the menu of Denver Kush Club - (Med + Rec) marijuana Dispensary in Denver, Colorado with cannabis, weeds, marijuana strains and more. Denver Kush Club is your go-to spot for the finest collection of buds, concentrates and edibles. Receive deals straight to your cell phone. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we have the best prices on all of your favorite brands - Incredibles Chocolate, Wana Gummies, Cheeba Chews, Keef Cola, Lucky Edibles & more! Medical shoppers also receive great benefits for becoming our of primary patients. We do not share your location with anyone. Our budtenders are happy to show you our quality selection of bud and help you choose the right strain for you! Members receive two $90 benefits every month! This was my first time to a Denver dispensary. Are you at least 21 years of age or a valid medical marijuana patient? Copyright 2012-2020 Where's Weed. By accessing this site, you accept We love our members and our members love us. and Privacy Policy. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and "Hello Denver Peeps I have been to the kush club many times in the last year, not only do they have great prices & hours but amazing customer service as well! We also carry O.Pen and Pax cartridges and several different kinds of vape pens. (four $90 and two $10 per month) Prices listed are out the door, get an eighth for a penny with first purchase upon signover. These include a $90 ounce of any strain or a $90 quarter of concentrate - your choice of 7 grams of our wax, shatter, live resin and sauce (limit 2/7 sauce). Based on availability. No extra discounts apply. Come see us at Denver Kush Club - and you'll find out why DKC is more than just a club! Extended plant count members get DOUBLE the benefits! Members also receive either a $10 eighth or a $10 gram of concentrate every month. Every Wednesday you can get great deals on all of our concentrate products. Check out our menu to see our specials on 1/8ths and ounces of flower. All Rights Reserved. View Denver Kush Club's marijuana menu, daily specials, reviews photos and more! My favorite recently have been the Banana Kush and the Blueberry. Good selection and good prices. Staff is super knowledgable and they have a great selection of different types of weed. At Denver Kush Club, all of our 40+ strains are grown in-house. You're not old enough to use Leafly. Do you want to know the entry ticket price for Denver Kush Club? How Many States Have Legalized Medical Marijuana? I mean the security people are my favorite but in all general this is a well suited dispensary! Been frequenting this dispensary for year+ & have never been disappointed or seen any shady inappropriate behavior here. Benefits & How to Use Them, How to Make Cannabis Infused Gravy for Thanksgiving: Marijuana Recipes, How to Talk With Your Family About Marijuana Use. Quick, simple & efficient yet knowledgeable & talented. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.