Even if someone did not want to count the statement towards anything, theres still the fact that injustice (not using this as actual evidence or anything) would even put him againt mxy who can casually own spectre which we all know, but even if you did not want to use that as liable evidence (Which you really shouldn't because its not canon), trigon is an abstract being and supposedly the strongest demon/infernal entity in DC which puts him, by statement, above Nekros and neron, even though neither of the two were impressive to me, its still a thought. Raven has resisted the sword of Zauriel, and if you are unfamiliar with this sword let me intrigue you. They say the Heart was the sum of all evil from 100 galaxies. In the previous page, there are scans posted of Dormammu doing exactly the same in the MU(From Amazing Spider-Man Vol.2#58 and Amazing Spider-Man Vol.1#500): Dormammu is powerful but let's be real he's more of a planner than a conquer. One hundred galaxies couldn't be considered as leveling a single universe. @hypnos0929: That seems more of a conceptual feat than a durability one. Trigon is not usually part of DC hell realm, as he is an extradimensional entity. You have to prove that, because the narration stated the Heart was the sum of the evil of nearly one-hundred Galaxies. You'd never admit he is inferior. Nearly one hundred galaxies is a drop in the sea, not anywhere near leveling a universe.

Thanks for clarifications.

Was fightining in her Limbo or something, don't remember exactly? Never saw anything from full powered Dormamu to come close to Trigon, and he seem to be kinda weak most often than not, constantly losing to Strange, getting killed by Magik etc. 14. In fact he have just one that was retconned in the same series, when a warrior woman wearing a magical armor was able to block him to enter in her world, yet a bit later Cassie (Wondergirl, much stronger than that warrior woman) and wearing the same magical armor not just that couldn't stop him, but Trigon also possesed her and used her for his own purposes. So, these are how much more powerful than Dr Fate and all the ehroes and supernatural of main DC? The whole thousand innocent worlds | universes. The Monitor says Trigon and Spectre are together in a league of their own. Providing context proving while they are incapable of being used as low-showings.

This results in Dormmy only toying with Strange the whole time, as shown during Strange Tales#141: And we need to add the very oath stopping Dormammu for coming to the Earth-Dimension during the beginning of their first fights as well(Strange Tales#127): Which helped Stephen even more since severely weakened and drained Dormammu everytime the same tried to come to our world(Doctor Strange#173): Another advantage is Strange being the SS and thus know how to exploit better the Earth-Dimension as a battlefield against mystical threats and even trick Dormmy by using the knowledge of the same, which Dormammu pretty much pointed out during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#01: This is what Dormammu said about Strange beating him in the past and Umar even agreed: Strange even had a lesson direct from the Ancient One(Someone who knows more about Dormmy than anyone in the multiverse) to more or less deal with Dormammu: You've been forgetting one of the most important things in all of Dormammu's fights against Strange too. And the narration said the other realms or lands beyond the knowledge of mortals will fall if not Arella and Lilith. No mate, there's no winning here given how highly you regard Trigon. An elder god https://vk.com/topic?act=browse_images&id=-105215755_1292, 8 Trigon himself absorbed power and the power of the whole universe(new-52), 9 He began to destroy entire universes. Mate, those are massively out of context showings that I already corrected you on in which Dormammu was weakened or his foe was amped, or even both.

Thats from the same N52 story arc and the scan was posted in the previous post. New Titans v2 #66: He can destroy universes, 5. stated that he conquered multiple universes, 6. She once held reality together for 20 years and bore the weight of all of space and time. They're in a place where universes are colliding around and through them. But he lose too many times to not rise questions so he is either a bit stupid or have some weaknesses, Care to explain a bit more all these? Yeah, there is always a context when he lose. Massive context, Without context Dormammu already stomped the likes of Magik.

Not "only" for me mate, but for many others as well. Have you ever thought that some might think of him well above your label? That doesn't change my opinion on the battle. Trigon (PC/New52) vs Dormammu (616) Casual. You need to show undeniable proof of this because narration states "The Heart was made of all evil of nearly 100 Galaxies", Hmm, you have a statement saying that the Heart was the sum of hundred galaxies, not it was made of them. Such as? He did take over the main DC Earth twice (once during a messed up time line, but still main DC realm with same main characters), and the Presence himself considered him worthy of his attention and involvement and even make a deal with him, sending Phantom Stranger to help Trigon to get Raven. Forum Posts. You can say they warp reality and don't need to thank that collisions and violent release of energies, but that will be also a great feat on itself. This Sword is quite powerful, it even injured the Spectre ( The presences right hand), now Raven was able to absorb the power of the sword & was also able to withstand the attack by the sword.

Fate is just one of the magicians shown, there are countless more on earth like Zatana, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Constantine, Circe, the Enchantress and Felix Faust yet none of them could even come close to stopping Trigon or sending him back. All his feats are indeed statements by " The Author " or by " Raven or some DCU God. In fact, he existed before time in some form or other, rulling over previous worlds and devouring the afterlife. 1 Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far 1.1 Battle Record 1.2 Possible Opponents 2 History 3 Death Battle Info 3.1 Feats 3.2 Flaws Asriel Dreemurr vs. Dormammu Dormammu vs Darkseid Dimentio vs Dormammu (Abandoned) Exdeath vs. Dormammu Dormammu vs Giratina Dormammu vs Jedah Dohma Dormammu vs Lucemon Dormammu vs … No mate, because there was context that makes it unquantifiable as a low-showing. You even admitted they've got a plot armor. And why? Of course, for you no feat can be superior to Trigon. Trigon is among ones of the most powerful entities in DC, having the Presence himself making deals with him. And one day, he met a sorceress who could drive him out.

If you posted the scan that would clear things up. And these won't affect him here as they aren't applicable when talking about Full-Powered Dormammu. but anyway he still lose to Strange so maybe that was a simply outlier, to quote you? It's almost like Trigon is really powerful on a level that isn't helpful in actual combat. Strange was created by Stan Lee and Ditko to be the ultimate protector of his dimension against cosmic and mystical beings and most of the writers that have him trade some spells with Dormammu are also the same ones who share this line of thought. No hero or villain has ever entered his realm and lived to speak of it. They aren’t generally considered to be that powerful though. Dormammu loses to Dr. Booster Gold said if it wasn't for the teen titans Trigon would have killed everything and everyone on earth including Dr.Fate, Batman, Superman, Hawkman, Green Lantern and more. Yes, it supports Fate being dwarfed by Spectre. I am sorry to say but this is just not going anywhere as you seem to be set on something and I am not in the mood for such, Yeah, I agree with that, it just seem it would have take longer than usual to do that with Trigon, Exactly, and Fate was also dwarfed (and killed) by Trigon, which only reinforce the Monitor statement that Trigon and Spectre are together in a league of their own, It happen too often whoch means Dormammu really have some problems, Lol, whatever mate, it isn't really evident from anything I saw but if it makes you feel better, The heck man, he was beaten more often than not, The majority of times, as far as I understand here. Context mate, I already corrected you on these. DC connection with Vertigo had introduced Lucifer as the ultimate evil power but before that Trigon was intended to be on that position, thats why you have Raven called sometime as "Satan's girl" or "daughter of hell", or have Trigon trying to clash with the Presence (or considering he can do that). If this is your first visit, be sure to