question: A 10 foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat with the bottom rung on the surface of the water. What does he weigh? PROVE IT TO US. The boat rises as the tide goes up, Question: Name all the numbers from 1 – 100, which have the letter ‘A’ in their spellings? How do you make the number one disappear? How many sheep are still alive? host enjoyed more than 40 years on the small screen. All ages love them. Prep for that very-special event, and hone your knowledge with our very-special Friends quiz. It is not a problem since you will never find an elephant with one hand. Since the fishing boat rises with the waves, no steps will go under water. How much dirt is there in a hole 3 feet deep, 6 ft long and 4 ft wide? Anyways, I tricked myself a lot idk xd. Trust us. Trick questions are best to have some workout for your brain and as they say, the more you use your brain, the more it gets sharp. Question: What is always coming, but never arrives? Why do you always find a mushroom at a party? Thanks to me, you can see straight through the wall. Take the Hardest Friends Quiz In The World, where no one has ever got more than three answers right*. Question: Why did the cowboy ride his mule into town? There are no stairs, because bungalows do not have a second floor. IF YOU ARE A BUTCHER BUT YOU RETIRED AND BECAME A CHEF BUT YOU ARE 6 7″ AND YOU WEAR A SIZE “36” IN MEANS WHAT DO YOU WEIGH…?? Question: If it takes eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men? Because he was not driving his truck! Half is .5. Question: What happens if you throw a white hat into the Black Sea? Sorry, the Taj Mahal cannot be built again. What has a face and two hands, but no arms or legs? Question: What is it that if you have, you want to share me, and if you share, you do not have? Question 27 Here are 150+ trivia questions (and answers) about the classic TV series Friends (the show and the cast). What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is all the time? Here’s completed list of funny trick questions and answers for your brain workout. Momo, Meme, and Mumu are three of them. Question: How many sides does a circle have? I am telling you, only the true fans can pass it without getting a single answer wrong. On rainy days, he uses his umbrella handle. Why is it against the law for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina? Try your hand at answering all of our trick questions and share them with friends. These questions will give you an opportunity to analyze your IQ level and knowledge as well. How would you survive? There are no windows or doors. Question: If you spell “sit in the tub” s-o-a-k, and you spell “a funny story” j-o-k-e, how do you spell “the white of an egg”? Tags: Brain Teasers, Funny, kids, Mind, Questions, Riddles, Trick. If you've seen and paid attention to every episode, you should do fine. One day all of these rooms burst into fire. What am I? Who’s the fourth? Suddenly, a large black car with no lights on comes around the corner and screeches to a halt. How many workers would be required to build it in 10 years? A son-in-law calls his father in law to tell that next month he would come for dinner but the father in law needs to give him the gold equivalent to the date on which he comes. Trivia questions and answers are one of the best ways to get knowledge and to learn about different things. This quiz entails 10 extremely hard friends trivia questions and are of no specific part. A:does not have answer cause if u say whatdidyousay it means u didnt get me so am gonna keep repeating what i said, Your email address will not be published. Who is lying? It goes 10 feet and comes back to her. There is no smoke with an electric train. ANSWERE-none,because all will fly …. Larry’s father has five sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty…Guess what would be the name of the fifth? A cowboy rode into town on Friday. The bus starts from pune to sangli their are 29 passengers travelling. answer this:What can be placed in a freezer for thousand years without getting cold? Question: How could a man go outside in the pouring rain without protection, and not have a hair on his head get wet? If there are 12 fish and half of them drown, how many are there? An electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the east at 10mph. If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have? For more contact me, Question: What can’t you eat for breakfast Answer: Lunch And Dinner, wrong its dinner because you can eat Brunch ( Breakfast & Lunch ). Mount Everest was still the highest even though it had not been discovered. Question: What is it that goes up, but never comes down? Question: Why did the woman run around her bed at night? Trivia questions and solutions are top-of-the-line methods to get data and to find out about various things. Get some friends together and take the test at answering our Friends trivia questions. Which is heavier, 100 pounds of rocks or 100 pounds of feathers? That's cute. Everyone in the world needs it, but they usually give it without taking it. Question: What breaks and never falls, and what falls and never breaks? “This boy is my son,” the doctor said. In a flashback in "The One Where The Stripper Cries", the gang discovers that when Monica visited her brother at his university, he thought she was Rachel and kissed her in the dark (ew). If Mrs. John’s bungalow is decorated completely in pink, with the walls, carpet, and furniture all shades of pink, what color are the stairs? Questions: There are eight men sitting on a couch. How many times can you subtract 10 from 100? NOT ONLY A BUT B,C, &D ALSO.Ifyou count ZERO Also there is no ABCD IN THEM.Only you find hundred in Thousand Question: Which letter of the English alphabet WE DRINK Answer: ‘T’ (TEA). You must take your time, read the questions carefully, and think before attempting an answer. The first one is filled with money. Question: If Mrs. John’s bungalow is decorated completely in pink, with the walls, carpet, and furniture all shades of pink, what color are the stairs? How could a man go outside in the pouring rain without protection, and not have a hair on his head get wet? Question: What provides the strength and power to walk through walls? No problem, because concrete floors are very hard to crack. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. No time, because the wall is already built. What’s as big as an elephant but weighs absolutely nothing? Only once, because after that you will be folding it into quarters, eighths, etc. “The attorney is my brother,” testified the accountant. Question: What two words, when combined, hold the most letters? Question: Why can’t a woman living in the Europe be buried in Canada? Question: If you have a bowl with six apples and you take away four, how many do you have? That's sweet. Trick questions stimulate the brain and provide fun. The World's Most Incredibly Difficult, Stupidly Hard Friends Quiz. If I have it, I don’t share it. They help fill the time and provide relaxation. And what exactly did Chandler (Matthew Perry) do for a living? She kicked it up. Question: What type hair does an ocean have? Add ten and you have 70. What is it? We have included a few old favorites to help kids feel smart. At the first stop, the old woman leaves, and a salesman, named Ed, enters. Which letter of the English alphabet flies, sings, and stings? Bigger, Mrs. Question: What can one catch that is not thrown? If I drink, I die. My neighbor Bob is a blacksmith. How long will it be until three rungs are covered? New Year’s always comes before Christmas of the same year. Four. What 5-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it? How can he get all three across safely?