From Business: ALL VETERINARY SUPPLY INC. is a family owned business, we strive to give you the best possible price, personal customer service as well as shipping your…. Its a nice family oriented place. All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2005-2020 EquineNow.com, LLC. -indoor and outdoor cross ties Get new email alerts for new ads matching this search: Disclaimer HorseClicks is not responsible for any errors or incorrect information posted by its members and does not represent or share opinions of its members. ... 345 Mentor Street Summerville SC. Discover Horse Farms for sale in Summerville, Dorchester, South Carolina on America's biggest equine marketplace. Please help others by helping us do better. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Please select a location from the drop-down list. -outdoor…. Horse Farms For Sale in Summerville on YP.com. -private tack lockers Browse Horse Property, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com Lighted riding arena, round pen, run in sheds and tack shed for your tack. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. With offices in N. Charleston and ST. George. Summerville Horse Farms by EquineNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. DEEPWATER HORSE FARM WITH ACREAGE FOR SALE NEAR KIAWAH ISLAND Johns Island, Charleston County, South Carolina $1,950,000 ULTRA-PRIVATE 18-ACRE CHARLESTON EQUESTRIAN ESTATE Charleston, Berkeley County, South Carolina Please use "refine your search" to expand your search. Lighted riding arena, round pen, run in sheds and tack shed for your tack. Accessing this website signifies your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Service.©2020 Horseclicks.com - all rights reserved - a member of the Friday-Ad network  |, Sign me up to the horseclicks.com newsletter, Send me offers and promotions from third parties. We offer English or Western lessons, Horse boarding-pasture boarding only. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Horse boarding-pasture boarding only. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Farms in Summerville, SC. Didn't find what you were looking for? -9 stall barn with fly control No results. From Business: Richard wern has been servicing SC since 1979. "The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom." I don't have a boarding stable or train horses or teach kids this is simply my information I am trying to sell my horse..that's it please don't contact…, Overly Stables is a small, family-owned and operated facility located in Summerville, SC, just off I-26. Everything you could ask for..Excellent. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. SC. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. We offer private riding lessons and a very…, Boarding, training, and lesson facility outside of Charleston EquineNow's listing of Farms in Summerville, South Carolina. Lighted wash rack, trailer parking…, Facilities at SMS include: Equipos Veterinarios Miami/All Veterinary Supply Inc. I board there. Legacy Farms is a family-owned and -operated boarding facility for horses that also offers lessons for riders. Welcome To Legacy Farms Housing is customized on…, The best tack shop ever. http://www.productontology.org/id/Equestrian_facility, https://img.equinenow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/equine/data/photos/1339787t/1595965803/palomino-roan-palomino-filly-weanling.jpg. From Business: Welcome to Legacy Farms! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Click/tap here to find the best Summerville, South Carolina horse boarding farm for your needs! -Large grassy pastures Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.