Over 150 people had flown in for this wedding, many of whom couldn’t actually afford to go but she bullied and degraded them into going in to debt to attend. “She was pretty rotten the day of the wedding, too. Home » Crazy Bridezilla Stories That Went Viral in 2018. GUESTS REFUSED TO PAY $1,500 DOLLARS FOR HER WEDDING. I mean WHAT the f**k? The second she was out of earshot, he’d turn to one of the planners and say, ‘You heard her. Sign up, Join the conversation, you are commenting as Logout. Someone claiming to be Susan's cousin confirms she's a real person and is grateful she only 'sees her once a year.'. “Before I begin this mini novel, I invite all of you (including the C**TS who have ruined my marriage and life) to put yourselves in my shoes,” the jilted bride wrote. Now, bridesmaids have been taking to Reddit to share the most crazy demands that brides have made of them, and to be honest, they make for some rather shocking reading. Susan did not like that suggestion one bit. A BRIDEZILLA in Canada has launched a foul-mouthed tirade against her friends and family after blaming them for the cancellation of her dream $C60,000 ($A62,800) wedding. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. “I was my sister’s maid of honour. Like, we made it clear. Unfortunately for Susan, it seems her rant didn’t inspire sympathy from her Facebook friends as she may have hoped. She was not writing the check so she was shot down pretty quickly. bridezilla … They don't want a life. We’ll give you a minute to grab a bowl of popcorn and a glass of wine. Get it done.’ He was also generally useless, coming to meetings late, always drunk with his groomsmen and letting his bride handle everything. This is pretty much the worst time possible to have a large event scheduled, especially something as monumental and carefully planned as a wedding. Suddenly my body began to shake as a I entered a mini panic attack.”. From there, she focused on her career and saved until they had enough money for a modest $15,000 wedding. “The wedding planner talked to the bride and told her that no one would notice if she didn’t wear her shoes. we had a jvc video cam and no photographs. When I finally reached her, I explained I had been trying to speak with her all day to let her know our aunt had died. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE INTO THIS IGNORANCE. Because her fiance went on to suggest a quickie wedding in Las Vegas that Susan frowned upon. I’ve seen some sh*t. I’ve seen a bride kiss an ex boyfriend while the groom was in the bathroom.”. It starts with Susan announcing the cancellation of the wedding and that her and her partner have split due to “recent and irreparable problems”. Let’s be honest, every brides goes a bit crazy about her big day. A self-described farm girl works hard, goes to community college, starts dating the man of her dreams at 14, and by 18, he puts a ring on her finger (“worth nearly $5K” she adds). Now, bridesmaids have been taking to Reddit to share the most crazy demands that brides have made of them, and to be honest, they make for some rather shocking reading. BEST DAY EVER. You might be asking how the wedding could be so expensive, $C60,000 ($A62,800) is a big sum even for a “blowout” wedding. “I’m a wedding planner. Buckle up! $60,000 (£35,857). I specifically, I mean specifically asked for cash gifts. This is pretty much the worst time possible to have a large event scheduled, especially something as monumental and carefully planned as a wedding. In a post shared to reddit by u/mellifluouslimerence, a bride whose name has been thoughtfully blocked out lost her … There was one wedding that I was working at that was humming along right on schedule. But one bridezilla wasn’t having any of it. Was he out of his mind? We had it in our front room... my Mother, doubling as a witness. KNOW THE FACTS.”, Brb, gonna go wash my hands to the tune of “Here Comes the Bride” from r/bridezillas. We’re not close.”. And thanks to the social media we get to find out just how insane planning a wedding can go, when the bride’s cross the line. Who in hell EXPECTS that amount of money?”, To join the conversation, please Log in. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. But there was much rage.”. She’s not thinking of her most vulnerable guests.”. “For once, let me take the stage and voice the most painful few months of my life.”. People are stuck between 'Is this real?' The infamous term describes someone who has unrealistic expectations for their wedding, attendants and/or guests. During a peak planning time, our aunt – her godmother – passed away. She was a bridezilla. (http://oxforddictionaries.com), Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Refund, please “I’m a caterer. Browse the best of our 'Canadian Susan's $60,000 Bridezilla Wedding' image gallery and vote for your favorite! Picture: RedditSource:Reddit. Susan found herself pregnant at 20 and soon after gave birth to the couple’s son. Am I some hooch piece of f***ing trash, a hooker?” she wrote. “Statistically, the bride should be fine. They told guests they had to send $C1500 ($A1570) if they wanted to be invited to the wedding and were absolutely shocked when hardly anyone coughed up. We tearfully thanked and accepted. In a Facebook post shared on mumsnet which has gone wonderfully viral, the mother-of-one blames her friends and family for the dissolution of her relationship. She tells me that I need to send my assistant to the funeral and that I better be at her wedding. You’re out of your mind, Susan,” one person wrote. That's it. “The bride would set the groom a list of tasks. Eventually, her maid of honour backed out, her beau's family rescinded their $3k and a GoFundMe page yielded just $250. The one thing that seemed to push Susan completely over the edge was when her fiance suggested they just go to Las Vegas to get married. All times AEDT (GMT +11). Then "Susan" says she caught her fiancé on the phone gossiping with the ex-maid of honor about how stuck up she was and the rest is, well, internet history.