Microwave on high for about 1 minute and 30 seconds (more or less depending on your microwave.) Gather first all ingredients and preheat oven (middle rack position) to 350 F / 180 C. Line regular muffins pan with paper liners & set aside. But hopefully we can skip going on the hottest day of the summer this time :P, Beautiful! What you need to make this Blueberry Lemon Mug Cake: Here's to more leisure time in the kitchen! I can assure you Bintu that you will not regret making these delicious blueberry muffins:) Let me know how it goes:). Fill lined muffin tin 3/4 full and top each muffin with 2 Tbs of crumble mixture. These muffins would be perfect, but here are some other ideas just in case you need them: Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are ok with it. Super easy. I used blueberry yogurt since that's what I had. WELCOME to my kitchen! So glad to hear Lorraine! If you have never made a mug cake, then you are in for a real treat--pun intended. And one, maybe two dishes to clean. I don’t use lemon juice because when baked, the flavor is too subtle, and lemon extract can give a bitter taste. delicious muffins with blueberry and lemon drizzle. I never realized you could make muffins in a Vitamix! With a spoon; drizzle onto completely cooled muffins. and we ate the food (nice & hot!) Or something like that. Pour the batter in paper lined muffin pan cups, filling each cup up to ¾. Spoon approx. Thank you so much Ana:) So happy to hear all went this smoothly! OMG I really think I have everything for these... they look amazing. This simple Blueberry Lemon Mug Cake is a fluffy, moist cake ready in minutes and without all the clean up. This is adapted recipe from my LEMON POUND CAKE recipe and if you have never made lemon pound cake, then now it’s the time! Looks like I have some blueberry yogurt in the fridge right now. I will definitely be giving these a go! I have a batch in the oven right now! Fresh or frozen blueberries can be used. Oops. These muffins will stay moist and good to go up to 5 – 7 days if kept in airtight container & in refrigerator. Bursting with fruity flavour, you wouldn't believe this delicious cake has less than a tablespoon of sugar per serving. These look so good and I want them right now. Whisk together sugar, butter until smooth. Posted on October 4, 2019 By: Author Meaghan, Categories Breakfast / Cakes / Recipe Archives / Spring / Summer. Because these muffins are filled with fruit, they need to be refrigerated. Select Variable 1. Did it make the color look much different? Thank you Dannii:) Indeed it is, I love that little lemon tangy flavours mixed with blueberries I love how easy is to get this muffin batter done in blender . 4. They are fluffy and buttery and burst in lemon flavour. Anna, I love hearing this!!! This was better than I expected. And I totally agree on the no egg— I love that you said if you “accidentally” lick the spoon ???? I use stir and whisk interchangeably for this recipe. Has anyone tried these with stevia? It's amazing! Fold in blueberries and microwave. Thanks for this recipe! This recipe is easy to follow and yields soft muffins that bring these spring flavors together in a beautiful dance. Blend for 10 seconds. Please, save yourself the trouble. Beat in eggs 1 at a time and then add vanilla. We loved the lemon and blueberry muffins, they went fast. these muffins look to die for.,. I made a double batch last weekend and they've made breakfast super easy and delicious this week! For the crumble combine melted butter, flour, and brown sugar and stir until mixture resembles coarse sand. I love to top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and savor each and every bite. That's where the beauty of the mug cake comes in. In another medium bowl add all-purposed flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt and zest of lemon. I will update the recipe. Filed Under: Breakfast, Desserts, popular Tagged With: blueberry muffin, breakfast muffin, fruit muffin. I'm going to make brownies this weekend and don't even have my camera in this state lol. And I baked this lemon blueberry cake to match it! Blueberry Lemon Mug Cake for the WIN! Copyright © 2020 Cook. I ALSO LOVE TO SEE YOUR LEMONS + ZEST RECIPES ON SOCIAL MEDIA–TAG ME @LEMONSANDZEST ON INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK! You mention it in the process but not the ingredient list. I might try it to get the calories down a little. Then I can have them more often I think it could handle more blueberries too. Add milk, vanilla and Greek yogurt (If you don't have yogurt, add 3 T instead of 2 T milk) and whisk to combine.Add in sea salt, lemon zest and baking powder and whisk. So I am sure you will love them too! Oh my goodness! So glad to hear this:) Happy your liked them Charla . Your email address will not be published. Published April 1, 2020 By Lorie Yarro 66 Comments. This lemon mug cake is my very favorite. I am sure we all would love it. My kids devoured them in a matter of a few hours. I am glad you enjoyed it and I am so so so excited to try it now with blueberry yogurt--what a great idea! This looks just awesome. I replaced the milk with lemon juice because I didn’t have any lemon zest.