Jesus offended many religious you see its impossible to offend love and if you get offended by what people say you lack love its so simple a child can understand it and that,s how we enter the kingdom by becoming as a little child.Talking about kingdom we come to the Lords will that his kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven and its for now not yesterday or tomorrow but now for now faith is and it is always now in heaven so it is always now on earth. And that is what we are seeing in churches today. Yes, I am a born again Christian. permanently and totally disabled. Meaning of the above mentioned words!" Absolutely not! NatCell Christians get offended by truth the very thing that sets you free.people bring a knowledge of the truth because they spend time seeking whole heartedly the Lord and it offends so many of the people who lack revelation. Now there is a question for debate, and though I would enjoy a discussion on it, I hope that it will remain as non-judgmental as the above discussion was able to be! Towards the end I experienced breakthrough but on driving out the car park I said to the Lord why was that so difficult and the Holy Spirit spoke into my spirit, “Becsuse you prostitute yourself with the things of this world”. Christians need to spend more time seeking God Matthew 6v33 than jobs careers,hobbies do you see these things in scripture NO! In the New Testament, pharmakeia carried with it … I’ve been struggling with the need for pain medications for severe, near total body pain, and wanting to walk with God and be “set apart” unto Him. Until the powers that be take insurance out of our health care system, and socialize healthcare and until the powers that be stop gambling on pharmakia on our stock market. So instead the easy route and politically correct route is mood altering drugs. I love you brother, i am with you in spirit, and if i love you and would never give up on you, how much more do you think Christ loves you? KJV-- sorcery, witchcraft. Hippocrates said – “Let food be your medicine and you medicine be your food.”, Do we trust what God says? God has a plan for every one of us. Now,I can’t go more than a couple of days without it and,if I do,I have real bad withdraw symptoms. It was in order to stimulate hallucinations or visions! It also refers to the making of spell -giving potions, or alchemical potions (or elixirs) believed to have transforming powers, such as the power to extend life, boost energy, or enhance the mind. Reishi Food gives good health and its strengthen. We get a lot of our words from other languages such as Greek and Latin, but one has to understand the origin of the word. So lets remember to pray for one another and seek God for instruction and understanding, and to keep us. How much are we missing out on – and don’t even know about? He is my everything….anything good left in me is from Jesus. pharmakeia: the use of medicine, drugs or spells. Colleagues suggested employees could donate to a fund to help support the effort, Puente said. I went to a prayer meeting thinking how am I going to pray for more than 10 minutes but found myself pressing in but having a great battle to feel that Connection to God. Amen. Meaning of pharmacy. Apart from HIm we are destined to perish in the flesh. I have suffered from COPD (since birth), arthritis of the back as I had a severe car accident several years ago which caused severe neck and back injury. "PHARMACY", "PHARMACIST" & "PHARMACEUTICAL" Pray to God and He will hear you, He might not whisper in your ear what you should do but Jesus is our advocate and knows us, don’t lie to yourself or to God, because such a thing is not possible. I am thankful for the Lord to guide me to this aid. She refused. (Ailments of the body and mind are very different, such as drugs that would keep us alive, and drugs that have a certain effect on our brain and mood, and the difference is individual to each of us and only God knows our true hearts and spirit). What we call pharmaceuticals. Oh!!! I have a difficult condition with my neck. After three surgeries, I am left with continued difficulties and great pain. NOt to indulge and to do things in moderation. talk them into taking "Pharmaceutical Drugs!" Intercessory prayer (prayer from people who are interceding for you with Christ) is powerful! From the Greek 'pharmakeus' (Words 5332 and 5333 in Strongs). Greek φαρμακεία (pharmakeia) is sorceries or poisoning often the magical arts. the bible tells us God is love and if we are created in the image of God then we are to become love God loves you and me exactly the same as His son so why do we as Christians love our own children more than our brothers and sisters children this is not Gods love the world can do that and the scripture tells us that by the love you have for one another they will know you are my disciples. The pastor told her son (who was not saved by Grace) about the fact his mother was not taking pills anymore and together they’ve manage to call an ambulance and have her taken to the hospital. Here are two other examples from Scripture for consideration: I think what it talks about is how the widespread misuse of Prescription drugs in the last days by those who do not really need them and them being pushed by large corporate pharmaceutical companies onto ever more people is where it is going wrong and through those drugs Satan will deceive and subdue a large part of the population. There is always hope with Jesus Christ, He loves us more than we have ever loved anyone (or pets). Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. As we forgive our debtors. of idolatry. A curse causeless does not come. HERBS," WHICH GOD HAS PUT ON THIS EARTH FOR OUR HEALING. God never shuts the door on anyone, He is the Father of us all and wishes that none would fall into the abyss. The program also likely will help keep those patients loyal to Pfizer brands. I am sometimes disappointed with the way Bible translations aren’t accurate with modern language or how words have been changed to something that is by definition not the same. Because I’m a strong Christian, I’m having a difficult time “following their suggestion”. I believe only what is synthetic and not coming from whole food is pharma based. Well, back to ‘my’ story–I suffered from depression for many years and faithfully took my pills to assist me, but kept getting worse even in the face of seemingly getting better. connection with idolatry and fostered by it This article reminds us that the enemy is alive and working hard to deceive and destroy Christians and to keep us from telling these truths to the world. My addictions slowly melted away, the occurrence and re-occurrence of them slowly left me. I can relate with your worries. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples God knows our hearts and our every motive. !!! See? ( Log Out /  How can you teach others how to be delivered of sinful addictive habits if you refuse to give up one yourself? We would be back in the dark ages! He has provided us a Way to be reconciled to our original state. medicine. Alternative medicine such as vitamins I believe is also considered the occult if you want to get technical. I have been in rhe health and wellness industry since I was 20 years old..I love food and I always knew proper nutrition is important for not only your body but MIND.. And everyone is always looking for magic pill. Pfizer said that from 2004 through 2008, its patient assistance programs helped 5.1 million people get 51 million Pfizer prescriptions for free or at reduced cost, with a total value of $4.8 billion. When we recognize the Truth and accept it then we can be set on the pathway to be trully healed of whatever ails us! Truth Warrior. you will not pass this along to your children in the breast milk, and your body does not build the same ‘memory Tcells’ that can fight the virus in the future when you come into contact with it. the problem is unbelief until you face this truth you are deceived. If you have no conscience or realization of sin. All rights reserved. Jesus is our Peace. Again a merry heart worketh like a medicine. We HAVE to die to self! When I was suffering from addictions and I turned my life over to Christ, I had doubts, which is normal, but God placed it on my heart that when I felt anxious to say the lords prayer: Our Father in heaven, However, Paul wasn’t describing the use of medicine for what it is prescribed to do when he spoke of  pharmakeia. For us to take the time to know our more frail, sickly, even mentally weak brothers and sisters in Christ and help them have hope and the presence of the spirit of God in their lives is Christ-like in nature. Hospital in DC.) Moses that lived 120 years did die from old age. Thanks so much for blessing with me with such wisdom my fellow saint in Christ. It is in no way prescription drugs taken as they are written. “Mania The shocking truth between phychiatric drugs, suicide, violence, & mass murders. Depending and relying on the created thing rather than our creator. Due to the innaccurate translation, I didn’t know that using drugs was forbidden the way it is and that using could result in being cut off from the inheritance God offers. ( Log Out /  […] New Testament Greek word for Witchcraft: “Pharmakia“, is meant to reference drugs, and, for the time period, would be our equivalent of conjuring […]. this is where our bone marrow is , and this is our immune system. Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. Wow! As I was going through the comments I am so glad someone finally mentioned vaccines as they are made by the pharmaceutical companies that constantly relies on manipulation, cover up of info and as of now coercion for the industry to survive and a mindset of needing to be forced on all. In each of the above five passages, “pharmakia”, or “drugs” is listed as a work of the flesh of man as opposed to the Spirit of God working in us. Applicants will have to sign a statement that they are suffering financial hardship and provide a “pink slip” or similar employer notice. But deliver us from the evil one. Nutrition has to be rebuilt somehow and I was also restored in my health because of it. It’s proven that the ‘additives’ in vaccines/flu shots, increase risk/cause mental decline (Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s) if taken long term…every person reacts differently, and some, although refuted, react quickly–Autism, allergies, frequent infections. The pain is severe and I am looking into every other program that can help with such a condition. God bless you. On earth as it is in heaven. Walk in my shoes….then let’s discuss persciption drugs. Amen. Research MONSANTO Almighty God provided every green plant and herb. Where healthy food are Digested, no one gets sick. another thing, we are never promised physical healing, though it may occur, here and now. Anyone can do their own research on any kind of chemical, pill or vaccine BEFORE THEY TAKE THE PRESCRIPTION by simply going online, going to your search engine, and typing in MSDS FOR…..whatever drug or vaccine. We are easily deceived and while I sure would like to have a miracle touch of healing, I would prefer to have a long eternal life with all of us in heaven! Cheaper generic versions are available for quite a few of the drugs. When I first started taking them,it wasn’t for pain relief but for the “good feeling”. I am currently struggling with dependence on pharmaceuticals that are for pain and a nicotine addiction. Cats Claw 4) metaphorically, the deceptions and seductions NatCell Liver She did not change her eating habits and realized she should have but felt too weak in the flesh to do so. That is Godly and Biblical Terry. If you know Him, He is your Deliverer. Thank you for posting these Scriptures of hope, and not being judgemental towards those of us who have sought the Father, but as yet have not received deliverance, despite sincere, prolonged efforts to know/do His will and be “Free indeed”, according to His Word Bless you. Science have shown that their is more than 70 trillions nerve fibers and mental impulse going through this hole every single seconds.