Label: 40/40 Productions - FFSM0014 • Format: Vinyl 7 Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go (2006, Vinyl) | Discogs View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 Vinyl release of No Letting Go on Discogs. "No Letting Go" is a song by Jamaican reggae fusion artist Wayne Wonder. [33], "allmusic (((Wayne Wonder > Discography > Main Albums)))", "allmusic (((Wayne Wonder > Chart & Awards > Billboard Singles )))", http://www.thisisrnb.com/2016/08/25-rb-dancehall-reggae-fusion-songs-to-turn-you-on/3/, "Wayne Wonder Turns A Sad Day Into Success; Now There's No Letting Go", http://www.discogs.com/Wayne-Wonder-No-Letting-Go-Remix/release/2455824, Ultratop.be – Wayne Wonder – No Letting Go", Lescharts.com – Wayne Wonder – No Letting Go", Offiziellecharts.de – Wayne Wonder – No Letting Go", The Irish Charts – Search Results – No Letting Go", Dutchcharts.nl – Wayne Wonder – No Letting Go", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swedishcharts.com – Wayne Wonder – No Letting Go", Swisscharts.com – Wayne Wonder – No Letting Go", "Wayne Wonder Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "Wayne Wonder Chart History (Hot Rap Songs)", "British single certifications – Wayne Wonder – No Letting Go", "No Letting Go (Remixes) – EP by Dirty Werk, DJ Bam Bam & Steve Smooth", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=No_Letting_Go_(song)&oldid=985085591, Song recordings produced by Steven "Lenky" Marsden, Billboard Dance Club Songs number-one singles, Articles with dead external links from February 2018, Articles with permanently dead external links, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "No Letting Go" (Alternate mix instrumental) - 3:41, "No Letting Go (Remix)" (Club Mix featuring LL Cool J & Queen Duchess) - 3:29, "No Letting Go (Remix)" (Radio Mix featuring LL Cool J & Queen Duchess) - 3:16, "No Letting Go (Remix)" (Remix Instrumental) - 3:45, "No Letting Go" (Dirty Werk House Remix) – 3:12, "No Letting Go" (Alex Acosta Peak Hour Remix) – 3:21, "No Letting Go" (Dave Matthias Remix) – 3:03, This page was last edited on 23 October 2020, at 21:22. No Letting Go (Mix Factor Remix) by Wayne Wonder (2003) Reggae / Dub. LL Cool J and Dutchess (2003) Reggae / Dub. Cette song est vraiment superbe, un régal de réécouter ça encore aujourd'hui. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2003 Vinyl release of No Letting Go on Discogs. Top 5 des musiques pour apprendre la guitare ! It also peaked at number 11 in the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. He said in an interview with MTV in 2003 "I just wrote this song [about a girl] without calling her name in the song because she always said to me, 'You are always [calling] these other girls' names.' Very special really and truly. It remains Wonder's most successful s… il manque 1 partie je crois mais sinon bonne zik!! Play Song. [1], The song was one of the many hits from the jumpy handclap riddim known as the Diwali Riddim, that was also produced by Marsden. No Letting Go (Al B. The song was written by Wonder and Steven "Lenky" Marsden, and produced by Marsden. The remix also uses more of the Diwali Riddim beat. Share. Be the first to comment on this track! Start Station. No Letting Go (Je Ne Te Laisse Pas Partir), Got somebody she's a beautyJ'ai quelqu'un c'est une belle filleVery special really and trulyTrès spéciale en réalité et vraimentTake good care of me like it's her dutyElle prend bien soin de moi comme si c'était son devoirWant you right by my side night and dayJe te veux près de moi de jour comme de nuit, No letting goJe ne te laisse pas partirNo holding backJe ne te laisse pas faireBecause you are my ladyParce que tu es ma femmeWhen I'm with you it's all thatQuand je suis avec toi c'est tout celaGirl I,Ma chérie,Am so glad we've datedJe suis si content que nous sortions ensembleNo letting goNe pas te laisser partirNo holding backNe pas se retenir (de pleurer)No holding back, noNe pas se retenir, nonWhen I'm with you it's all a thatQuand je suis avec toi c'est tout ce que je ressensAll a thatTout cela, They say good things must come to an endIls disent que toute bonne chose a une finBut I'm optimistic about being your friendMais je suis optimiste sur le fait d'être ton amiThough I made you cry by my doingsBien que je t'ai fait pleurer avec mes actesWith Keisha and Annesha but thatAvec Keisha et Annesha mais tout çaWas back thenC'est du passé maintenant. When I'm with you its all of that. Because you are my lady. No Letting Go Wayne Wonder From the album No Holding Back. "No letting go" lyrics is provided for educational purposes and personal use only. He was also amazed by the success that the song had achieved, saying "Everybody loves it, which is surprising to me. The song was written by Wonder and Steven "Lenky" Marsden, and produced by Marsden. Wayne Wonder : No Letting Go paroles et traduction de la chanson . The single was released worldwide on January 28, 2003 and charted at a peak position of number three in the UK Singles Chart. "No Letting Go" is a song by Jamaican reggae fusion artist Wayne Wonder. Want you right by my side night and day. When I'm writing, I don’t think [about whether the song] will be a big hit."[3]. WAYNE WONDER No Letting Go Lyrics. Play Song. Got somebody she's a beauty. Discussion. It remains Wonder's most successful single to date. Label: Atlantic - 7567-88135-0,Atlantic - AT0154T • Format: Vinyl 12 Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go (2003, Vinyl) | Discogs It also peaked at number 11 in the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. Very special really and truly. The video, to me, was a success; the dances, everyone enjoying themselves on the stage, there was no bad vibe. Not Letting Go", a 2015 song by English rapper Tinie Tempah; This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title No Letting Go. Take good care of me like it's her duty. The official remix features rappers LL Cool J & Queen Duchess.