Roasted delicata squash with some of the best heir, You're going to want this Chipotle Pumpkin Dressin, The main ingredients in this tasty Hatch Green Chi, If you've got a half cup of pumpkin puree left ove, Apple-Pluot Butter cooked in the Instant Pot with, What's your favorite hummus? Transfer to a cooling rack. Enjoy! Thank you from A Meal In Mind! Less sweet is our preference, but if you like a sweet muffin I’ve included how much maple syrup to add. You’ll find all kinds of ways to use this basic batter once you try these. CoYo is a bit thicker and might need some. Best of all, this recipe is so easy and quick to mix together – ten minutes, and that’s taking the time to melt the coconut oil. The main challenge is having the patience for them to bake! This helps me with the costs of blogging, and I thank you! After making six diff, I made this lightly-sweetened plumcot-raspberry ga, 500 Followers! Bake muffins 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter. The lemon provides a great burst of tart flavour which is perfectly balanced with the sweetness of honey … I bet the berries add such a nice freshness to the muffins too! They are nutrient-dense with almond and coconut flours, blueberries, lemon juice and zest. Almond flour is my new fave, low carb baking ingredient. Thanks for the comment! Bake muffins 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter. « Hawaii-style “huli-huli” chicken thighs. I develop and photograph delicious gluten-free and Paleo recipes from breakfast to dessert . Almond flour. Occasionally I feature products I like and trust in my posts. I’ll let you know how mine turn out! Join our newsletter for updates, offers, and announcements. Erika, those are two of my favorite flavors too, and I love how easy the drizzle is. . Be sure to allow the muffins to cool on a rack so that they don’t steam in the muffin tin. We’ve really enjoyed how little sugar we need in this recipe. I’m still learning about mixing all the various GF flours too, I’d love to hear about your experience. I always browse around to other blogs to see how much sweetener other cooks are adding to their baked goods. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'amealinmind_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_8',108,'0','0'])); They are good whether you go to the extra trouble to make the drizzle or not, but it’s easy enough to mix up fresh in small amounts so the yogurt-maple mixture doesn’t make the muffins soggy. The main challenge is having the patience for them to bake! Eggs. Less sweet is our preference, but if you like a sweet muffin I’ve included how much maple syrup to add. ⁠. Almond Flour Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies GF. blueberry lemon muffins, blueberry muffins, keto muffins, low carb muffins, melted (can also sub with butter if not paleo), (can also sub with heavy cream if not paleo), fresh is best but frozen unthawed would work as well, ghee, coconut oil (or butter if not paleo), use silicone muffin liners or parchment paper liners to ensure that the muffins do not stick – I always lightly grease my muffin liners with nonstick cooking spray as well, once you add the wet ingredients, stir in slowly and until just combined to avoid a tough and dense muffin, when adding your blueberries, gently fold in so they do not bleed or stay intact. Divide the batter between muffin cups. Low Carb Lemon Blueberry Muffins. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Fold in the blueberries. The sweetness of fresh blueberries, so wonderful right now, is a perfect match with the tartness from lemons. If you click on the product name or image and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission on the sale, at no additional cost to you. In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and lemon zest. Read More…. Your email address will not be published. They would take much less time in a mini-muffin tin, of course. Learn how your comment data is processed. Whisk until well blended. Allow to cool on a rack. These muffins look so delicious!! Required fields are marked *. I’m so excited to try this recipe! In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and lemon zest. I’d love to hear your experience. Coconut milk. These look super delish, love how quickly they come together and the fact that they’re super healthy too! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The So Delicious brand, which I used in this recipe, needs no extra water. #amealinmind, © 2019-2020 A Meal In Mind | Maintained by: The Blogging 911 | Foodie Pro Theme, Sunflower-Tahini Fruit-Sweetened Baked Apples, Tomato-Pesto Hummus - Gluten-and-Dairy-Free. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Then, add juice of the lemon and vanilla. Your email address will not be published. They would take much less time in a mini-muffin tin, of course. And fantastic with a mild batter around them. The drizzle contributes a little sweetness and tartness from a coconut yogurt-maple syrup mixture. Whisk until combined. These are very moist and cake-like with some crunch in the crust. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full. See note. I always browse around to other blogs to see how much sweetener other cooks are adding to their baked goods. Coconut yogurts vary a lot in thickness. These look delicious! Sprinkle with a little bit of golden monk fruit and coconut flakes, if using. Add the milk mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients then use a fork to combine. Do not over mix. Adapted from Inspired Taste Quick and Easy Lemon Blueberry Muffins. I love the combo of blueberries and lemon together. Freeze for up to 3 months. Combine dry ingredients (almond meal, coconut flour, tapioca flour and baking soda) in a mixing bowl.