The all-new 2020 TVS Sport BS6 model comes with Ecothrust Fuel Injection (ET-Fi) technology – which boasts of 15% enhanced fuel efficiency. Seat is not not comfortable after 40 km. The new BS6 model gets updates in the form of an engine kill switch, fuel injection and more. Very stylish and very comfortable in riding because of it gives the full length feel at the seat and very easy handling like swimming. Your question has been submitted. TVS Bike price in India starts from ₹ 40K Onwards which is the ex-showroom price of their cheapest Bike TVS Sport. ", "Only last year, TVS Sport BS-IV created the maiden record with 76.4kmpl delivery. Covid reinfection confirmed in US man, second bout was more severe, Is 2020 the worst year for civilisation? TVS Sport is among the most popular commuter motorcycles we have in India. It was just in April 2020 that the Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer launched the BS6 compliant version of TVS Sport in India, in under two months, the company has hiked the prices of both the kick-start and self-start variant of the bike by Rs. The TVS Sport BS6 motorcycle comes powered by a 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ", He further added, "We congratulate Mr Pavitra Patro for his persistence in achieving the highest on-road fuel efficiency recorded by a motorcycle. बहुत अच्छी बाइक है, एवरेज, मेंन्टिनेंस और लुक में अच्छी है। बस बिना न्यूट्रल किये स्टार्ट होने की सुविधा न होने की कमी है।. Torque remains at 8.7 Nm . Multiple manufacturers started launching their BS6 compliant two-wheelers way before the said deadline and now, almost every two-wheeler maker has updated its entire product line up to meet the stringent BS6 norms. Totally i have done 30 servicing in tvs showroom and done 14 servicing outside tvs showroom but no use totally i understood that mileage of this bike is 50. Maruti Suzuki launches Festive Edition kits for Alto, Celerio, WagonR at prices starting Rs 25,490, Waiting period for few of these popular Maruti Suzuki CNG cars is now 4-5 months, India-bound 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT revealed: List of changes and expected price hike, BMW iX EV revealed: Tesla Model X, Mercedes-Benz EQC rival bound for India, Omega Seiki Mobility, Manappuram Finance Limited sign MoU for easy financing of electric three-wheelers, 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S is the fastest luxury four-door: Reclaims Nurburgring record from Porsche. Last, the matte edition for the BS6 TVS Scooty Pep Plus has been launched at a price of Rs 52,954 and price difference here is the same as the Babelicious series. Its predecessor had a BS4-compliant, 99.7cc motor that produced 7.2bhp of utmost power and 7.5Nm of peak twisting force, and was mated to a 4-speed gearbox. The new TVS Sport is powered by a BS6-compliant, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, fuel injection, air-cooled, 109.7cc engine that develops 8.17bhp of max power and 8.7Nm of peak torque. It gets an all gear electric start, refreshed graphics, premium 3D Logo, sporty headlamp and first-in-segment stylish Day-time Running Light (DRL). Both the ends have a drum brake, with a 130mm unit at the front and a 110mm unit at the rear. There is a new graphics package. The TVS Sport is one of company's commuter … TVS Sport – Rs 51,750. Aadhar card, light bill, pan card, salary slip, कम मेंटेनेंस और अधिक माइलेज की बेहतरीन गाड़ी है। मूल्य भी सबकी पहुंच में है।, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. New Hyundai i20 Petrol Review- Worth 11 lakh?