This homemade margarita is made with freshly squeezed grapefruit and lime juices. Looks very good! Learn my tips, recipes, and strategies for making mealtime easy. And I love Grapefruit, especially with booze. Fresh grapefruit. Your grapfruit margarita is amazing, and so pretty! Just run the knife along the inside of each segment side then make a full circle of the outside perimeter between the edge of the segments and the peel. Happy 4th of July to you!! Hi Elisabeth! This delicious Grapefruit Margarita recipe is similar to a Paloma only it's made without soda so it's not watered down. I can’t wait for you to try it out! REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO GET HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES EACH WEEK + OUR COOKBOOK! Add the tequila and ice. ★☆, A truly amazing cocktail, I happen to have an abundance of grapefruit, raw honey and tequila so I am set for a great weekend! The combo of the grapefruit juice with the tangy lime and the subtle sweetness from the tequila and triple sec makes these pretty much the ideal cocktail recipe. Most of the recipes you’ll find here are Whole30, paleo, keto, vegan, or gluten-free. Your email address will not be published. Use a good quality tequila. By comparison Suzi I'll share with you that I'm wearing jeans, a long sleeved shirt, Ugg boots, have the heat turned up extra high as well as the gas fire on and am considering a hot bath in my head. My recollection was having powdered sugar put on my grapefruit halves as a kid. Thanks for sharing! https://www.simplemost.com/frozen-grapefruit-margarita-recipe This easy margarita recipe is made with just 4 ingredients and comes together in no time. I've made this recipe both with honey simple syrup and agave simple syrup. My sister-in-law makes the most delicious margaritas. Bring on the paleo margaritas! 5 Secrets to Make Every Meal a Breeze Your email address will not be published. More About Me …. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Juice one grapefruit and pour into a cocktail shaker. And Grapefruit Margaritas. RECEIVE ENTERTAINING TIPS AND DESIGN INSPIRATION STRAIGHT TO YOUR MAILBOX! This cocktail can be served on the rocks no problem. Makes a nice juxtaposition! This leads to unexpected citrus care packages. I also have such fond memories of my aunt-and-uncle's citrus trees in their back yard including grapefruit trees. This healthy version of a Paloma uses fresh squeezed juice and has no sugar added. All I can say is, HOLY SMOKES TONI I WANT TO DRINK THIS RIGHT NOW. All Rights Reserved. I completely agree on the sweet margaritas. I'm not sure I could do the locavore thing here in Calgary, I need fresh fruit…maybe even more so in the winter months. I squeezed mine by hand (cause I'm a total nerd) but you could easily buy it from the store. If you’re looking for a refreshing cocktail this summer, today’s grapefruit basil margarita is sure to be a winner. Store the extra in a jar in your fridge for up to a month. Add in the juice of one lime, then 3 ounces of tequila. Used to travel there quite a bit on business. It is so close to summer that I want to take out my summer dresses, put on my sandals and leave my jacket at the door. That looks like possibly the most refreshing cocktail ever. YESSS i am here for this recipe! You probably have the warm weather to sit OUT and enjoy one of these Margaritas right now. Great mix! I've been trying to learn how to like grapefruit for most of my life. Maybe try making an infused salt rim to spice things up. I only like fruity drinks that are not overly sweet. Best of all, this recipe features a sweet chili salt rim. ©2020 The Endless Meal®. This grapefruit margarita is all things summery, light, and refreshing. As does this cocktail! Happy Friday! Everyone loves a Mexican themed night, and these Grapefruit Margaritas are just what your party needs! And the combination of tequila and grapefruit is a match made in heaven if you ask me. Made my own syrup, didn’t strain it as much. ★☆ She has been developing easy to make, well-tested recipes since 2010. I have not ever heard of one being made from grapefruit. The good news? Set aside. And this For yet another refreshing spin on the classic margarita, try these spicy cucumber margaritas from Ali at Gimme Some Oven. I also have a bit of an obsession with margaritas. If you love margaritas, you'll love this refreshing, delicious twist! Unlike me who will be nestled in a hardy down parka and Ugg boots…and certainly not sipping outdoors! Completely thirst quenching and fresh! Never tried a grapefruit margarita, and to think that I eat half a pink grapefruit every morning, since we have our citrus season in full bloom, in South Florida.