Review: Retro Recipe Golden Grahams (Honey is Back), Review: Dunkin’ Donuts Cereal – Caramel Macchiato & Mocha Latte. Family, Food, and Photography are Courtney's passions and you'll see all of that on this blog. Thankfully for sweet-sensitive taste buds, this potent peach punch fades fast, leaving behind the wholesome toasted multigrain flake flavor Special K is known for—but now it’s marinated in phantom peach juice sweetness. vanilla yogurt, low fat granola cereal, mixed berries, sugar. Buying in bulk is a great way to save! The yogurt emulsifies with milk to make it buttery and fruit parfait-esque, the tartness of the fruit bits is tempered by balancing milk fat, and all the flavors are chaos-scooped together into something that tastes remarkably like crunchy Trix yogurt. Berry Patch Parfait Smucker's. Can y’all make the yogurt pieces into little balls so I can get them on my spoon easier? I mix a reg box of Special K with the fruit cereal to cut the sweetness. With so many ingredients—flakes, dried strawberries/blueberries/peaches, and yogurty bits, could Special K possibly pull such complex choreography? Meanwhile, the assorted dried fruits are rarer than a holographic Charizard card that still knows how to drive a stick shift, and when you do nosh one, they all taste the same: far too tart to discern, much less enjoy, their respective fruit flavors. EASY Frozen Yogurt Bark with Greek Yogurt, Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, and your choice of fruit! Then start layering on your toppings. Add fruit to bowls. The yogurty chiclets release pops of pleasant buttermilky creaminess, but this never quite unites with the peach. Try it with Rice Dream instead of cow milk. Required fields are marked *, This post may contain affiliate links. Well, to each his own. This is the kind of cereal I can see a jealous grandma throwing in the trash—right next to my “sinful” video games. Can you tell me where to buy it again? The Breakdown: With milk as a director, this complex bowl becomes a well-choreographed dance of fruit, parfaits, and pies, but without dairy, these probiotic ballerinas are just too dry and tart. My new favorite cereal…could use more of the fruit and yogurt pieces though. Excellent. The yogurty chiclets release pops of pleasant buttermilky creaminess, but this never quite unites with the peach. Different foods do “chaos scoops” better. Love love this cereal. These grains often have a long and storied history, having been consumed and cultivated for thousands of years in various countries before their ultimate popularity in the modern world. Two boxes in, and it’s already a leader in 2018. Give up the cow milk. Your email address will not be published. Thanks! You can use parchment paper or a silicone liner on your baking sheet to freeze the frozen yogurt bark. Cerealously is your “most important blog of the day” for breakfast cereal and its surrounding culture, featuring reviews, news, special events, and more. Thankfully EAT SMARTER will show you how easy (and cheap) it is to make almond milk yourself. Posted in: Frozen treats Kid Friendly Recipes No-Bake Desserts Recipesbananas blueberries cereal greek yogurt yogurt. Copyright ©2020, Courtney's Sweets. Yogurt: Everything you need to know about nutritional values, preparation and the health benefits. Your email address will not be published. Spread a layer of yogurt onto the parchment leaving a bit of the edge untouched. There is just too much of it, and the Yogurt tastes like crap. I love it. You can now find them stocked in traditional grocery stores and popping up on the menus of restaurants across the world. Meanwhile, the assorted dried fruits are rarer than a holographic Charizard card that still knows how to drive a stick shift, and when you do nosh one, they all taste the same: far too tart to … Through some kind of (likely forbidden) dairy alchemy, milk unites flake, fruit, yogurt, and my soul like some sort of lactose Avatar. The best part is there’s no bowls and spoons to wash. New Jersey Blogger sharing food, crafts, diy, family, lifestyle, and kid friendly recipes! The Bottom Line: 8 Last Dairy-benders out of 10. This sounds a bit strange… but after reading your review i kinda feel the urge to combine Nestlé Fitness Fruits with Nestlé Fitness Yogurt to find out what happens (how the taste is) , And yes this is due to the delicious sounding last three paragraphs . And then go to Go-Gurt therapy, because we all deserve to shamelessly pound a yogurt tube like it’s a creamy fruit slide whistle. It’s little too tropically fruity to call it a peach cobbler cereal, but the brown sugared crust vibes of the flakes is definitely pleasant. Place the baking sheet into the freezer for about 2-4 hours. You’ll need Kellogg’s Raisin Bran and Frosted Mini Wheats cereal from Sam’s Club, greek yogurt, blueberries, bananas, and don’t forget a baking sheet! Place the baking sheet into the freezer for about 2-4 hours and once it’s solid you can break up the bark into handheld pieces. Find recipes, product finds, and more on our blog! Kid’s won’t even question the bran flakes on the bark. Ancient grains have been growing in popularity in the last few decades. Muesli and Honey Yogurt Lolibox. Thank you. For extra sweetness, you can drizzle on some honey or maple syrup. Next, just sprinkle the cereal pieces evenly over the yogurt. Now sweet baby has grown into quite the Mini Chef and has her own series called Mini Chef Mondays! The only problem is that Special K with Strawberries has no Strawberries as you get down to the bottom third of the box. Frozen yogurt bark is handheld and portable, it’s a super fun treat and when you make it like this it’s a healthy breakfast! Pop the sheet pan into the freezer for about 2 hours, or until the yogurt is completely frozen. The Bowl: Special K Nourish Berries & Peaches Cereal. Spread a layer of yogurt … Please see my. This cereal is D E L I C I O U S! Your email address will not be published. Unfortunately almond milk is quite expensive at the grocery store. It’s so freaking good! Divide wheatberries, spelt, oats, hazelnuts, and raisins between two bowls. You know, chaos scoops: when you grab a big handful of a mixed foodstuffs with blatant disregard for flavor sorting or portion control, slam it in your mouth with the grace of a Legends of the Hidden Temple contestant putting the Silver Monkey together, and relish in a lawless hodgepodge of melded flavors. The cereal consists of fruit-flavored, sweetened, ground- corn pieces. We went with the favorites for cereal, blueberries, and bananas! Break the bark into pieces and let your kids enjoy while watching their morning cartoons. Peel and chop banana. Chop grapes. Easy Breakfast Party – Well balanced breakfast! It’s a juicy, floral, and borderline apricotty peach puree flavor, so if you’re not a fan of that particular fruit family, you’re better off plumbing the depths of your pantry for something else. Good luck with your tummy! It does melt, so be sure to keep any that you’re not enjoying right away in the freezer. The rice milk adds sweetness. Please check your email to confirm subscription. Now start layering on your topping; cereal and fruits. You can also add superfoods like chia seeds, or hemp hearts, or a sweet treat like mini chocolate chips! Almond milk is an excellent alternative to regular milk, especially for people who are lactose-intolerant or those who follow a vegan diet. The strawberry Special K is equally good. Beautiful Bowls perfect for lunch and dinner, Healthy and filling plant protein recipes, Whole-Grain Spinach Pasta with Feta and Chickpea Filling, Whole-grain Bread with Bean Spread and Watercress.