There are quite a few ways to make your own journal, but click play above and learn two super easy methods of binding your own bullet journal with little more than some card stock, some string, a hole punch, and an ice pick. And that can get pretty expensive. Remember that you will have to sew from one end to the other and then repeat one time. The string should be about 100cm = when folding in half about 50 This depend on how big your booklets are. When you’re an avid bullet journaler, you go through A LOT of journals. We may earn commission from the links on this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, How To Order A Starbucks Caramel Brulee Cold Brew, This Santa Claus Starbucks Frapp Is So Festive, Meet the Next Presidential Pets, Major and Champ, 37 Gifts Every College Student Wants for Christmas, Personalized Gifts That *Truly* Show You Care, Krispy Kreme Has Caramel Glazed Donuts Now, The Best Holiday Gifts to Buy Your Coolest Friend, Twitter Reacts to Joe's MAGA Response Hat. Before you know it, you'll have a personalized bullet journal to start organizing your month in and you'll never go back to spending $20 on a notebook ever again! Follow her on Twitter and Instagram! To do that just take a needle and lightly hit with a hard object (like a nail and hammer). Depending on how much journaling you do, you could realistically go through six journals in a year. Journals are personal, so why not add a personal touch to your existing journal, or even make one from scratch? DIY Journal: Journals are a great way to record memories and feelings and it can be really nice to go back months or years later and re-read them. Seventeen participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. How to Decorate your Bullet Journal Cover, How to Fix Mistakes in Your Bullet Journal, How to Set Up Your Bullet Journal for the New Year, 10 Hacks & Ideas to Make Bullet Journaling Faster, How to Track Your Fitness in Your Bullet Journal. T… Noelle Devoe is the Entertainment Editor at Seventeen.com. Seventeen picks products that we think you'll love the most. I know, the ice pick seems suuuuuuper rando, but press play on the video above and everything will be explained! When I'm not holed up in my room going on a completely unproductive Netflix binge or Tumblr stalking Timothée Chalomet, I'm searching for awesome celeb news stories that Seventeen readers will love! Take your needle and string. Well, one way to save money and bring your dream journal to life is to pass on buying an expensive pre-made journal and DIY your own! Meet the Cast and Characters of "Dash & Lily", This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Make your perfect personalized journal and save a TON of money. There are quite a few ways to make your own journal, but click play above and learn two super easy methods of binding your own bullet journal with little more than some card stock, some string…