I am happy with my fake oxford urdu to english dictionary. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossaries. The largest and most trusted free online dictionary for learners of British and American English with definitions, pictures, example sentences, synonyms, antonyms, word origins, audio pronunciation, and more. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Oxford University Press; Bilingual edition (November 1, 2013), Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2017. The world's bestselling advanced-level dictionary for learners of English. Find out the meaning of English words in the Urdu language or vice-versa. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Urdu is an Indo-Aryan language which has the twentieth largest world population of speakers, with 130 million speaking it as a native language and 270 million in total. Learn and improve your English vocabulary by listening to spoken words. |. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It is just a book, I don't need to marry it. It is one of the best Urdu-English dictionary available. The installation process of the dictionary is quick. Urdu draws much vocabulary from Persian and Arabic. Also there is a vast repository of Urdu literature availbe online to read. He has also contributed as editor to the Oxford English-Urdu Dictionary compiled by Shanul Haq Haqqee. Please try again. Very useful for someone who is fluent in English and wants to develop a strong vocabulary in Urdu. I studied Urdu for a year at uni and have been trying to find a decent dictionary for years. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. The XAPK (Base APK + Split APKs) File, How to Install .XAPK File? This is by far the best. This dictionary is massive! He has served as Chief Editor of the Urdu Dictionary Board, Federal Ministry of … The tool includes more than 70,000 English to Urdu translations as well as over 80,000 Urdu to English translations as well as a fully customizable on-screen keyboard and supports wildcard searches. On UrduPoint, yes you can. Activate Urdu language support and install necessary Urdu Fonts. Contains extra technical words besides words of cultural and religious reference. It provides grammatical information, etymology with variants, pronunciations, alternatives and antonyms of the entries - a comprehensive, all-inclusive and authentic work. It provides extensive coverage of words, phrases, idioms, scientific and technical terms, as well as etymology, definitions, inflections, phrasing, and … I believe it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2016. I purchased many different urdu-english dictionaries but was not quite happy till I emabarked on this one. Certain Urdu words pop into my head, and I don't what it means, just look it up now in this urdu to english dictionary and there it is, with the right spelling. Great Dictionary for the new and old learners of Urdu Language. We use cookies and other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience. Something like this has been long overdue, but here we have something which may well revolutionise Urdu learning for English speakers. Essential Urdu Dictionary (Learn Urdu) (Teach Yourself), The Oxford English-Urdu Dictionary (Multilingual Edition), The Little Oxford English-Urdu Dictionary, Oxford Elementary Learner's English Urdu Dictionary, Urdu-English/English-Urdu Dictionary & Phrasebook (Hippocrene Dictionary and Phrasebook), Read and write Urdu script (Teach Yourself), Urdu: An Essential Grammar (Routledge Essential Grammars), English Conversation Made Natural: Engaging Dialogues to Learn English. I kind of love it! Yes. It is the national language of Pakistan and the first or second official language of many of the states of India. It's so comprehensive that so far I've not come across any Urdu words which is not in the dictionary. Oxford Urdu-English Dictionary is a comprehensive all-inclusive dictionary covering classic and modern language originating from all citadels like Delhi, Lucknow, and Lahore. Had to return this book since the print is rather too small for a quick reference! English Urdu Dictionary Offline - Translator, English Urdu Dictionary Offline Plus Translator, LuluBox - Allow you to unlock all skin of FreeFire, LuluBox - Allow you to unlock all skin of FreeFire APK.