But I am going to keep an eye on it. The machete is imported from Brazil. Blade Steel: Carbon Steel item 1 Tramontina Carbon Steel Machete 28" Textured Black 26616022 1 -, item 2 Tramontina SS-BRK-TT522 TT522 Machete, One Size 2 -, item 4 TRAMONTINA 27" Genuine Traditional Carbon Steel Bush Machete MADE IN BRAZIL 4 -, item 5 TRAMONTINA 27" Genuine Traditional Carbon Steel Bush Machete MADE IN BRAZIL 5 -, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 22 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 39 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 19 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 99 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 127 product ratings. It complements a kukri quite nicely. It complements a kukri quite nicely. Tramontina machete is quite unique on the market because it is a tough, spring-steel blade, designed for a specific audience. Great for use in the feild or forest. And then I won’t use it and I’ll lose it again. The Tramontina made VERY quick work of all the weeds and brush of various types. Chopping wood with a machete isn’t something I’d want to do every day, but the Tramontina did it very well. From: $ 32.99 $ 39.99; Tramontina 14 Inch Bush Machete with Wood Handle . If you shop around, you can find Tramontina machetes in a range of blade lengths and styles. The Tramontina machete also features a full-tang, which is great, otherwise, I wouldn’t even be reviewing it (except maybe as a decor piece). The machete did have some sort of unidentified weird clear coating on the blade. Moreover, it is imported from Brazil in beautiful natural color. Arma Blade is my website where I share knowledge and help others with advice, reviews, and fun. Pretty! top of the line tool at a very affordable price. A Velcro retention loop keeps it securely stowed, and the top loop is big enough for just about any belt. Dans la gamme des machettes outdoor Tramontina, vous retrouverez la fameuse machette Bolo, dont le bout de lame légèrement arrondis se révèle particulièrement utile en camping. It can’t be helped. on the market because it is a tough, spring-steel blade, designed for a I assume it is there to protect the carbon steel from corroding while it’s hanging on the aforementioned hook in a store for who knows how long. machete. Hey, thanks for letting me know! agricultural tool for backyard work. This Latin style machete is a no-frills tool that is very helpful for Javascript doit être activé dans votre navigateur pour utiliser toutes les fonctionnalités de ce site. Au fil des années, et face à une concurrence mondialisée de plus en plus accrue, Tramontina a misé sur la diversification de ses productions, sans jamais renoncer à l'identité qualitative qui a hissé son nom au sommet du marché. Good balance. Even with a lot of use the last couple of weeks, the Tramontina has held that edge well. Aside from that, clearing a path is much easier with a thin, Latin machete like Tramontina. protrusions hurt my hand after a few swings. The provided sheath is very well made for the money. It makes easy work of even thick Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00. Something went wrong. 14 1/2" blade. Materials, steel type, dimensions – these are just some of the things you might consider before you decide on buying a blade. En continuant, vous acceptez de recevoir les cookies sur le site Azimut Nature, - Du mardi au vendredi de 10h à 12h et de 14h30 à 19h (prix appel normal) -, Soyez le premier à donner votre avis sur ce produit, Naturelle des Pyrénées - Pierre à aiguiser, Ontario - Etui pour machette Ontario et Tramontina, Hultafors - Hache de Bushcraft 50cm Ekelund. Its blade measures 18 while the handle measure 5 inches. I may be joining that camp myself. Write a review. TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS. En ciblant les spécificités et les besoins caractéristiques de chaque corps de métier où le couteau occupait une place capitale, Tramontina a su répondre avec justesse. Avec une lame en acier à haute teneur en carbone affichant une épaisseur de 2 mm, vous avez entre vos mains une machette de camping capable de couper avec justesse de nombreuses pièces de bois vert ou sec, tout en conservant un tranchant redoutablement affûté. Despite that, it can double as a survival machete and an used for just about any job, including chopping thick branches (2” / 5 cm $20.99 + shipping . - Matériaux : acier au carbone Not as sharp as you want it! La lame de pleine soie des machettes Tramontina confère une puissance optimale à vos coups de découpe, et assure une solidité d'ensemble fidèle. It now makes just about every sort of cutlery you can imagine and has grown into one of the largest employers in the country. Tramontina bolo machete is also made in Brazil and crafted from the highest quality materials for performance and durability. survival knives and outdoor gear. The steel blade is one solid piece that goes through the handle all the way down to the pommel. Or even more to when I was an avid mountain biker cutting trails with my friends. As I already mentioned, the price point on this machete is one of its major selling points. You’ll find videos with titles like, “The Ultimate Backpacking Machete” and “Tramontina Machete: Still the Best”. So, if it doesn’t match your needs, you might want to sharpen it before putting it to good use. (according to SAE standard, not AISI). The Tramontina machete is a While it is too thin and light to be a wood chopper it is perfect for agricultural work. wasn’t terribly impressive. People found it to be fairly dull, compared to their expectations. What I found was that this little $20 wonder has a huge cult following. The blade required a new edge from brand new, but it sharpened up quickly, and edge-retention seems to be more than acceptable. The machete is very long, thin, Ratings and Reviews. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Tramontina Machetes, Brazil. and lightweight. 41 product ratings - 19" Tramontina Brazil Bush Machete Wood handle 1070 Carbon Steel Blade Machette. Machete. These machetes feature carbon steel blades and are made in Brazil. The Tramontina machete is clearly a branches, without needing the weight that other machetes can have. Les frais de livraison sont OFFERT pour toutes les commandes. L'accès au magasin restera fermé pour le moment. This helps reduce any shock to joints during repeated use.