Focus on the present moment, not the past or the future. That is precious indeed. That is why it is called the present.” — Alice Morse Earle, “Mindfulness can help people of any age that’s because we become what we think.” — Goldie Hawn, “Focus on opportunities not setbacks. Focus on what you can do, not what you can’t. A lot of books I’ve read say that we need to live more in the present moment, and I’d easily agree. Tomorrow is a mystery. Rather, happiness stems from loving ourselves and our lives exactly as they are, knowing that joy and pain, strength and weakness, glory and failure are all essential to the full human experience.”, “Instead of forcing yourself to feel positive, allow yourself to be present in the now”, “Your words, thoughts, intentions and actions today are your best hope, comfort, building blocks and insurance for tomorrow. You cannot do the same thing and get something different.”, “Bravery is the choice to show up and listen to another person, be it a loved one or perceived foe, even when it is uncomfortable, painful, or the last thing you want to do.”, “The past informs the present. Value your present moments. Enjoy the moment and bask in the goodness by being more present in your life. The skills are the same: being present in the moment, and humble, and brave, and keeping a sense of humor.” ― Victoria Moran, “Your life requires your mindful presence in order to live it. “I would like to go to sleep each night by thanking you for being with me, “Think about every good thing in your life right now. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. Stay positive, all is well.”, “Happiness is not dependent on circumstances being exactly as we want them to be, or on ourselves being exactly as we’d like to be. We need to be just as aware of the here and now, as well as the past and future. and i've been thinking lately about a friendship that fell apart with time, with distance, and with the misunderstanding of youth. Do You embrace the moment fully you’re breathing in? The moment you completely accept your non-peace, your non-peace becomes transmuted into peace. The only thing you have any control over is the present moment; simple breathing exercises can make us calm and present instantly.” ― Tobe Hanson, “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” — Abraham Maslow, “Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.” — Deepak Chopra. about a third way down this wonderful path, so to speak. When the mind is perfectly clear, “what is” is what we want.” ~ Byron Katie, “The only time you ever have in which to learn anything or see anything or feel anything, or express any feeling or emotion, or respond to an event, or grow, or heal, is this moment, because this is the only moment any of us ever gets. All that there is, is the present.”, “Freedom, joy or bliss doesn't come from the situation that we think we should be, but it derives from the one that we are already in.”, “It was a limitation of human consciousness: We live only in the future and past, we cannot perceive, “If you want to conquer overthinking, bring your mind to the present moment and reconnect it with the immediate world.”, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life, The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, Mindfulness Living in the Moment - Living in the Breath, Younger by the Day: 365 Ways to Rejuvenate Your Body and Revitalize Your Spirit, The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles, A Year to Live: How to Live This Year as If It Were Your Last, Love, God & Neurons: Memoir of a scientist who found himself by getting lost. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”, “The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. My monthly collection - coellefornia.us, 20 Inspirational Quotes on Leadership | Habits for Wellbeing - Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Career Coaching, Mindfulness Meditation, Stress Management and Personal Growth Workshops, 20 Quotes to Inspire Heartful Living (Living from Your Heart) | Habits for Wellbeing - Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Career Coaching, Mindfulness Meditation, Stress Management and Personal Growth Workshops, 20 Quotes to Inspire You to Take Small Simple Steps Each Day | Habits for Wellbeing - Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Career Coaching, Mindfulness Meditation, Stress Management and Personal Growth Workshops, Quotes to inspire you to change habits | Habits for Wellbeing - Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Career Coaching, Mindfulness Meditation, Stress Management and Personal Growth Workshops, 20 Quotes to Inspire Self-Love | Habits for Wellbeing - Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Career Coaching, Mindfulness Meditation, Stress Management and Personal Growth Workshops, 20 Quotes for a Mindful Day | Habits for Wellbeing - Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Career Coaching, Mindfulness Meditation, Stress Management and Personal Growth Workshops, “Life is available only in the present moment. thinking about a person i once called my best friends. Today, I want to share with you 21 classic quotes on being fully present. Forgive yourself for not being at peace. Live this day as if it were your last. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance.”, “Learn to say no to demands, requests, invitations, and activities that leave you with no time for yourself. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift.” ~ Oprah Winfrey, “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” ~ Abraham Maslow, “Past and future are in the mind only – I am now.” ~ Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, “When you have an intense contact of love with nature or another human being, like a spark, then you understand that there is no time and that everything is eternal.” ~ Paulo Coelho, “I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.” ~ Alan Watts. Each lacks presence. “Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour.” ― Walt Whitman. “There is only now. The future is not guaranteed.” ~ Wayne Dyer, “The meeting of two eternities, the past and future….is precisely the present moment.”~ Henry David Thoreau, “The more I give myself permission to live in the moment and enjoy it without feeling guilty or judgmental about any other time, the better I feel about the quality of my work.” ~ Wayne Dyer, “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. You may feel guilty and selfish at first for guarding your down- time, but you’ll soon find that you are a much nicer, more present, more productive person in each instance you do choose to say yes.”, “If it’s over, then don’t let the past screw up the rest of your life.”, “It stands to reason that anyone who learns to live well will die well. Today is a gift. Look no further – enjoy the following 20 quotes about living in the present moment: “Life is available only in the present moment. To be in the moment is the miracle.” ~ Osho, “The only time we suffer is when we believe a thought that argues with what is. Until I learned to say no, and mean it, I was always overloaded by stress. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. take away a handful of angry words, things once thought of as mistakes or regrets, and i'm suddenly a different person with a different history, a different future. “The magic of the present moment that is warily stored in the granary of our memory may pop up at any time and usher us along the winding paths of our life, and light up the dead points in the dim curves of our journey. Why Most People Will Never Have Great Relationships, 10,000 Hours With Claude Shannon: How A Genius Thinks, Works, and Lives, 131 Actionable Ideas from Ten Books I Wish I Had Read Ages Ago. This is the miracle of surrender”, “so here i sit.