Chords for Breathe - Years & Years (LYRICS). Breathe chords by Years & Years with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. D7#9 x5456x D7b9 x5454x Em A Em A x4 Cmaj7 Bm Fmaj7 G D7#9 D7b9 Em A Breathe, breathe in the air Em A Don't be afraid to care Em A … [Bbm Am C Bb Gbm D G Cm Dm Gm A F Eb] Chords for Breathe - Years & Years (LYRICS) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Years & Years tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including king, eyes shut, if youre over me, take shelter, shine G B Go free up your vibe, stop actin' crazy Em Am You know I give you that good loving daily G B Try and pull that, got me actin shady [Breakdown] Em Am G Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh B Oh, we need to let it breathe Em Am G Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh B Oh, we need to let it breathe [Outro] Em Am G You say that you love me, that you love me B Em Am But you're never there for me G B Hmm Em Am G B Em Am G … Create and get +5 IQ. Years & Years - If You're Over Me (Lyrics), Billie Eilish - Lovely (Lyrics) ft. Khalid, Felix Jaehn - Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) (Official Video) ft. Jasmine Thompson, Years and Years - Sanctify (Lyrics/Lyric Video), Years & Years - Eyes Shut (LYRICS ON SCREEN), Years & Years - All For You (Official Audio), Benny Blanco, Halsey & Khalid - Eastside (Lyrics), Robinson - Nothing to Regret (Lyrics / Lyrics Video), Ariana Grande - God is a woman (Lyric Video), Rudimental - These Days (Lyrics) Ft. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen, Troye Sivan - Dance To This ft. Ariana Grande (Official Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.