Yes, you do feel the weight while mounting or slow speed, but its handling and agility at higher speeds are smooth and impressive, not like a track bike but a sports tourer. Is the new Dominar 400 good enough to be a cost-effective alternative to the venerable KTM 390 Duke? And, to answer one of the questions- is this the Dominar Bajaj was waiting for and will the 250 version help the big brother? Both the Husqvarnas are ₹20K more expensive and come across as more of a lifestyle product. Ask your question from Dominar 400 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 980+ Dominar 400 Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is, 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 vs KTM 390 Duke: Comparison Review, 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400: First Ride Review. Dominar 250 seems to have a happy, dominant personality, with a proper combination of grunt and fun. the all new dominar 250 The Bajaj Dominar brand has managed to forge a strong following for itself, making it a preferred choice for many long-distance tourers. Only 18% of its customers were first-time buyers, which, according to Bajaj, was due to the pricing and engine size. Based on the Husqvarna 250 cc engine block, Bajaj engineers modified the top for better low and mid-range torque, and the result is 250 cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled engine that makes 27 bhp of power and 23.5 Nm of torque. Q. Dhanteras 2020: Is it auspicious to buy a new car? Q. This version inherits the muscular middleweight streetfighter kind of stance no doubt. I am big guy 6'ft Height 25 any other bike, Signals 350, Standard 350 or Classic 350 Signals. The bike which initially tried eating into the Royal Enfield Classic segment, couldn’t convince the new buyers much. This might be the bike which will help Dominar become the brand 400 could not. The biggest challenge in front of Bajaj was the percentage of first-time buyers coming for the Dominar 400. During my lanes, bylanes and highway riding the braking of Dominar felt very precise, just the kind of bite you would expect from a sports tourer, which would be valid for the suspension as well. As I started this ride report, the first thing that came into my mind was the grunty feel of the Dominar 250, just like its senior counterpart. The Bajaj Dominar brand has managed to forge a strong following for itself, making it a preferred choice for many long-distance tourers. Follow Times Drive for all updates on bikes, cars, latest auto news, car reviews, bike reviews, and more fun content. Overall the handling felt clean and better than what its weight suggested. I do not think that quickest is the first word which will come to your mind or the smoothest or refined for that matter, but it does give a sense of power. By signing this form/checking this box, you acknowledge and agree that we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes. Can you suggest which bike to buy, I am confused between 3 bikes. The Dominar 250 is perfectly happy doing triple-digit speeds all day long on the highway with a well-balanced suspension setup that enhances the overall ride experience. Q. I am having Dominar 400 2019 model. So, more than the acceleration, the initial torque is what will impress you more. How different is it? Somehow loud, voluminous exhaust notes might give you an impression that it might be a raw, vibey ride, but the bike felt smooth, even at a highway cruising speed of 105-110 km/h. Q. However, this segment is looking like the next 150 cc segment. It was hard to differentiate the Dominar 250 from the 400 version as they look identical, as I looked at the headlamp cowl, mounts, fuel tank and the shrouds first. If you wish to disable this feature, Motorcycle Care Tips During & Post Lockdown. with us, our representatives will get back We use our own and third party cookies in order to improve your experience and our service. LED headlamps, fuel tank design and split seats give the 250 a sporty stance. It also has a 13-litre fuel tank, which might be enough for a 450-500 km ride. 2020 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift to be launched this month, Toyota announces lockout at Bidadi plant following strike, Bajaj Dominar 250 review: Is it better than Dominar 400? I this bike really suit for my purpose and well within my budget. I did not ride it for long but long enough to understand that this Dominar 250 is the more balanced Dominar overall. Is it a stripped-down version of its big brother? Designed to redefine riding, this sophisticated beast is truly unstoppable. Now, with the relaxations in place, I finally got the opportunity to ride and bring the story to you all. Are there any vibration issues - Dominar 400? What is the top speed of Bajaj Dominar 250? You can’t ignore the sharp-looking solid twin-barrel exhaust. I am looking for a bike, which is comfortable for city rides. any suggestions? Should I go with Dominor 400 or Suzuki Gixxer SF 250. Dominar 250 boasts of the longest wheelbase in its class, 1,453 mm, helpful in straight-line cruising a lot, Bajaj claims. Which also means that in urban riding this bike is going to make you happy, esp redlight to redlight. Which one will be the better option out of Dominar 400 and KTM 390 in terms of overall performance, design and comfort? Q. Which bike should be owned between Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 and KTM Duke 390? The baby Dominar can do zero to 100 km/h in 10.5 seconds and has a top speed of 132 km/h. Which is best for ladakh Duke 250, Dminar 400 or Himalayan? Only for long ride and touring purposes. 'Aakhiri chunaav': You got it wrong - Nitish to scribes, TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 Round 2 seat allotment result out, Global NCAP results: Maruti S-Presso scores zero stars. Best riding and best performance Bajaj Dominar is a most powerful bike and stylish model bike price is too high. The display could have been a bit brighter, though. If i am considering the build quality, Engine quality and a bit of touring but not more than 250km a day. I am confused between Mahindra MOJO XT 300 Vs Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400. It is different than the 400 and tilts towards comfort more than the handling aspect. Your question has been submitted. No, these are not the questions I had in my mind at the time of the launch. I'm sooo happy buying this bike Bike is sooo good Best bike in India dominar Domi is best bike all performance Soo good, I never thought that domi 400 this much better performance.... truly it's a bomb bas tick, Thanks for reporting this. All prices are subject to change, and Bajaj Auto Ltd. reserves the right to modify the prices. The tested fuel efficiency figure is 35 km/l. The brand has not revealed the exact top speed of Dominar 250, however, it is expected to be around 135kmph. The new Bajaj Dominar is here with a host of updates, but is it late to the party? Bajaj deliberately wanted to avoid the Sports Cruiser adjective with the Dominar 400, as they tried pushing it like a power cruiser at the time of launch, trying to compete with the Royal Enfields of the world. Which is better Dominor 400 or Ninja 300? Manufacturers have been testing this segment again and again with different tentative launches. Plus it comes with most of the equipment too. 250 cc version of Dominar is 180 kg, just 7 kg less than the 400 version (and for reference 15 kg less than the Royal Enfield Classic 350). It’s a lot easier on the pocket too, at Rs 1.6 lakh (ex-showroom). It retains all the state-of-the-art technological and class-leading features of its Dominar 400cc predecessor, like the up-side down (USD) forks that provide superior handling & comfort along with a muscular look, and the twin barrel exhaust that produces a throaty exhaust note with a heavy bass, enhancing the sports tourer feel. Recently I have observed that bend pipe is getting too much hot. What I liked about the smaller sibling was the fact that Bajaj didn’t try and strip the bike down to keep the prices down and make it more affordable. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Can you suggest which bike to buy, I am confused between 3 bikes. I ride mostly in city, daily commute of around 40-50Km. Dominar, Royal Enfield Signals, Gixxer SF 250. Q. However, the figures like ground clearance (157 mm) and seat height (800 mm) are somewhere in the middle of this segment’s bar graph. E.g - Which variant of Dominar 400 is best to buy? We already have your details. | The Newshour Agenda, Congress leader P. Chidambaram slams Government over new stimulus package and unemployment rate, COVID-19 cases hits Delhi badly, Where is the national capital lacking? Bajaj Dominar 250 generates 26.63 bhp of power and 23.5 nm of torque from its 248.8cc engine. Inspired by that very machine that has toured through five continents across the globe, the Bajaj Dominar 250 bike is built to welcome ambitious bikers into the world of touring. Can I use Dominar 2019 as commuter and weekend trips because I am Looking for upgrade from Pulsar 2013 or suggest me any other bike. Did dead voters cast their ballots in Pennsylvania? The new offering boasts of a liquid cooled 248.8cc DOHC engine, delivering 19.85 kW (27 PS) Power and 23.5 Nm Torque along with an upright seating stance for stress-free riding, making the Bajaj Dominar 250 cc the perfect machine for both - the city and the highway. Yes, this event was also a victim of COVID-19. to you shortly. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? Its price starts from ₹1,65,279 (ex-showroom). Q. | The Kranti Sambhav Review , Vivekananda statue unveiled in JNU; Why opposition calls it wasteful expense? What was their vision? Dominar riders have traversed across 5 continents, conquered the world’s most difficult routes, and pushed the Dominar 400 bike to its limits. These came later, as the launch of this bike was at a time when not many of us were discussing outdoors or long rides, forget sports touring. Q. | The Kranti Sambhav Review, Maruti registeres its highest ever monthly sales in October, Bajaj Auto clocked better than expected, Steady Q1 for Bajaj Auto, Registers revenue of ₹ 7155.9 crore, What can be expected from Bajaj Auto’s Q2 numbers? You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_tab_mmv_slideshow,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_post_answer,rvmp_service_cost_tool. Overall bike is good performance and comfortable especially for long drive.The only downside of this bike is rear brake. All information provided will be secured and processed as per ourPrivacy Policy. Your enquiry has been registered Will Dominor 400 gets Bluetooth access? Price, personality and specs-wise, the bike which seems to be 250 Dominar’s closest competitor is the Gixxer 250. Any updates about Dominar 400 regarding new color, Bluetooth? These aren't twin engines..but yes easily reaches 3 figures. Which bike gives better performance and top speed Dominor 2019 or Duke 390? The 250 cc segment was not the hottest in Indian Indian motorcycling. So is there any issue or it is default behavior? The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you! Q. Q. Then, there is a category where this D250 is punching above its class, and that is the category of weight. And, to make it clear, these are not the identical ones we see on the senior Dominar. Bajaj Dominar 250 Bajaj Dominar 250 is a cruiser bike available in 1 variant in India. Dominar, Royal Enfield Signals, Gixxer SF 250. My concerns are mileage, maintenance, ride comfort, tubeless tyres (I willl install the rims and tubeless tyres for Royal Enfield), longevity (Won't prefer to buy a bike within next 5-7 years)It will be helpful for me if you can suggest a good option for me. Q. You cannot drive continuously cruise above 110 .. for a few minutes it's fine. Q. the Dominar 250 also gets the slipper clutch, USD forks. To bridge that gap and attract more buyers, Bajaj looked at the baby Dominar idea. | Key Monitorables, Closing Bell: Nifty at 11926; SENSEX at 40623; Britannia & Bajaj Auto gain in trade | Oct 13, Bajaj Dominar 250 is powered by a 250 cc, liquid-cooled engine, It gets inverted forks with mono shock and disc brakes on either end, Bajaj Dominar 250 has a price tag of ₹1.6 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).