Royalty, you are royalty, you got a message from above, you aint no thug, you're royalty. In you the strength it holds, lives and still remains. If you never been told, time for you to know- You're royalty. You're played out So save us your complex We’ll be royalty Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You pay nothing to use any of our lyrics until the songs earn you some royalties. Royalty Lyrics by Tasha Cobbs: Fearfully, wonderfully made in the image of Abba. So who'd you trust, girl it's ride or die. Oh oh ooooh, the King has chosen you and me! Your royalty, yes you are! If I had the money, let me tell you how it’d be Because we are chosen (because we are chosen) Oh oh ooooh, the King has chosen you and me! We’d run this ship together, just you wait and see… I’d take over the country, everyone would bow to me [Pre-Chorus] In you the strength it holds, lives and still remains. Royalty-You are royalty, you got a message from above, you aint no thug, you're royalty. If you never been told, time for you to know you're royalty. Girl, I guarantee that I will work this out Royalty wore purple; a practice that continues to the present day. So who'd you trust, girl it's ride or die here for you and I, So who'd you trust, girl it's ride or die Your royalty, yes you are! Got the specials, I'm spreading the most High We’ll be royalty. Ancestors changed the world, though they came in chains Conor commented on the song’s meaning during an interview with The Big Issue: The message behind the song is: if me and the girl in question were rich and could do whatever we wanted, what would we do? So power to the chosen people Who at one point wasn't viewed as an equal Here's on chosen people Royal priesthood! Oh oh ooooh, let's sing, we are royalty! Royalty-You are royalty, you got a message from above, you aint no thug, you're royalty. Is our king! Sit up in my palace, and baby you would be my queen Royalty-you are royalty, you got a message from above, you aint no thug, you're royalty. Loves you and me! Born with two strikes against you, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. starts and ends within the same node. Sit up in my palace, and baby you would be my queen Produced by Labrinth, the track is a mix of 1920s styled swing with a jazz band, and an electronic R&B chorus. Oh oh ooooh, the King has chosen you and me! We will love with all our might (we will love with all our might) If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. Because we are chosen (because we are chosen) So hold your head up high, keep reaching your the stars [Pre-Chorus] We’ll be royalty An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Brother, your a king, Sister, your a queen, children of the dream. If I gotta take out any enemy, yeah We’ll be royalty (Oh, ooh ooh, oh) No mattet what- (what people say about you). Oh oh ooooh, we are royalty! You're, You are royalty, royalty. Oh oh ooooh, the King has chosen you and me! Is our king! If you never been told, time for you to know you're royalty. He Went Down There to Die (Audiotree Live Version). Brother, you're a king, Sister, you're a queen, children of the dream. We will do what's right (we will do what's right) This is how we're going out If I’ve gotta rob or steal, no big deal Lift your head, come back home Brother, you're royalty! [Chorus] Are you in or out? Oh oh ooooh, the King has chosen you and me! Ain’t no stopping us now, yeah Oh oh ooooh, we are royalty! 'Cause it might get ugly Brother, you're a king, Sister, you're a queen, children of the dream, If you never been told, time for you to know you're royalty. You're a stray to be put down KidSpring Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Loves you and me! Lyrics to 'Royalty' by Sounds of Blackness. We’ll be royalty We’d run this ship together, just you wait and see… Oh oh ooooh, we are royalty! Oh oh ooooh, we are royalty! If you never been told, time for you to know, you're royalty. We’ll be royalty (Oh, ooh ooh, oh) Now put your cigarette down and fill your words with doubt Fake it til you choke on your regrets I’d take over the country, everyone would bow to me Jesus! You wear a heavier crown to a hollowed out motel room bible. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Keep pushing, give it all you got, dont stop til you reach the top. Oh oh ooooh, the King has chosen you and me! Jesus! Equal to I, (End rap) Because we are royal (because we are royal) So hold your head up high, keep reaching for the stars, no matter what, I know you can take it, no doubt about it, your gonna make it Trapped in poverty, So hold your head up high, keep reaching for the stars, no matter what, I know you can take it, no doubt about it, your gonna make it Planning things that you don’t wanna see Oh oh ooooh, the King has chosen you and me! If you never been told, time for you to know- You're royalty. Royalty, you are royalty, you got a message from above, you aint no thug, you're royalty. Is our king! Trips to Rio, five star meal Trapped in poverty, starts and ends within the same node. So would you cover me Oh, let me break it down Sit up in my palace, and baby you would be my queen, We'd run this ship together, just you wait and see… We'll be royalty, And I'll be the king baby, We'll be sitting on a throne, We'll be sitting on a throne, you and me, all alone, Ain't no stopping us now We'll be royalty, So who d'you trust, girl its ride or die, We'll be royalty We will love with all our might (we will love with all our might) We're gonna love, never ever value. Generations of injustice and inequality. Born with two strikes against you, Every day and every hour, stand up tall with pride and power. If you never been told, time for you to know- You're royalty. Is our king! [Verse 1] And I’ll be the king baby Brother, you're a king, Sister, you're a queen, children of the dream. Born with two strikes against you, Trapped in poverty, Generations of injustice and inequality. Here for you and I, [Chorus] At that point we, as lyricists, take 30% of the gross royalties. Sit up in my palace, and baby you would be my queen I need to understand Because we are royal (because we are royal) Jesus! HSRA. Jesus! We are all alone, fading together. Head high, I shine like my father smile down upon my kings and queens of hard times, Blessings of every color, original king ruler, slave that make way metaphorically- King Kunta This is just a preview! We’ll be royalty (Begin Rap) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. We’ll be royalty (Oh, ooh ooh, oh) Oh, we've come to watch you drown An annotation cannot contain another annotation. No mattet what- (what people say about you). You're mighty and majestic, descentants of kings and queens, royal blood flows through your veins, Children of the dream. Jesus! Lyrics for Royalty by Sounds Of Blackness feat. Yeah, see I’ve got this plan The purpose of the robe and the crown of thorns was to make a mockery of Jesus as the "King of the Jews." You're beautiful, so beautiful, you got a message from above, you aint no thug, you're royalty. And you're marvelous, and so powerful. Loves you and me! Fake it til you choke on your regrets Royalty, royalty, royal, royal Royalty, royalty, yeah Royalty, yeah! And would you bend the rules to get to where you want to be? Jesus! Girl, don’t quit on me now We’ll be royalty If you never been told, time for you to know you're royalty. If you never been told, time for you to know, you're royalty. Gatherers - You Are Motel Royalty Lyrics. Royalty related Bible verses. We’ll be royalty Keep pushing, give it all you got, dont stop til you reach the top. So hold your head up high, keep reaching your the stars Head high, I shine like my father smile down upon my kings and queens of hard times, Blessings of every color, original king ruler, slave that make way metaphorically- King Kunta We’ll be royalty (Oh, ooh ooh, oh) We will do what's right (we will do what's right) You're mighty and majestic, descentants of kings and queens, royal blood flows through your veins, Children of the dream. Ancestors changed the world, though they came in chains In you the strength it holds, lives and still remains. Oh oh ooooh, we are royalty! Every day and every hour, stand up tall with pride and power. You charm a really big crowd Royalty Lyrics: If I had the money, let me tell you how it’d be / I’d take over the country, everyone would bow to me / Sit up in my palace, and baby you would be my queen / We’d run this ship Fearfully, wonderfully made in the image of Abba I am free completely, safe in the arms of my Father I am royalty, I am who You called me I believe I am Yours Like a brush in the hands of an artist I am Your masterpiece A thought before life ever started You took Your time on me I’m royalty My Father is King I believe I am Yours You made me on purpose And I am Your favorite Help me to see everything You see in me I’m royalty, all that You have created me to be I’m Yours. [Bridge] An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I saw you as a little girl putting these beautiful dresses on, Saying, "Mommy, Daddy, look at me; Look at the beautiful princess that I am." Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). We're gonna love, never ever value. And you're marvelous, and so powerful. (end rap) If I had the money, let me tell you how it’d be Make sure your selection [Pre-Chorus] Oh oh ooooh, the King has chosen you and me! If you have downloaded the song from any website that offers free royalty-free music, it is most likely to be under one of the several Creative Commons licenses. You wear a heavier crown You charm a really big crowd But in the loudest rooms you find no sympathy. Oh, we've come to watch you drown in misunderstanding We’ll be sitting on a throne, ey Brother, your a king, Sister, your a queen, children of the dream. Gatherers Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. We’d run this ship together, just you wait and see… Buy Mp3, Download Lyrics, Watch Video. If I had the money, let me tell you how it’d be You are royalty... Oh, don't you know, that you are called for greatness Chosen to reign, to lead with Holy boldness I see your failure and I know you need answers But those with great failures are blessed to be great winner See yourself in the futures Oh, oh, see yourself, in the future You are royalty... You are an heir, you are royalty Girl, don’t quit on me now Royalty-you are royalty, you got a message from above, you aint no thug, you're royalty. Make sure your selection By using any song lyric or part of a song lyric which we publish, we become entitled to receive 30% of the total royalties as holders of the copyright of the lyrics. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Generations of injustice and inequality. Oh oh ooooh, we are royalty! I know we’re broke right now This is just a preview! Eyes on prize, my pride wont collade, and my right hand go eyes if I stand my mind. If you never been told, time for you to know you're royalty. Every day and every hour, stand up tall with pride and power. [Verse 2] [Outro] And you're marvelous, and so powerful. So pack your stuff, let's take this to the sky Royalty, you are royalty, you got a message from above, you aint no thug, you're royalty. Sing it out!