This article has some fantastic online dating profile examples for women which can help them attract many people on the Internet. But the manner in which this profile is written will send all the wrong signals. If you’re more of a funny, obscure person, be true to that. If you don’t have a steady job and are not in my desired age range, I’m sorry but please move on to the next profile.” There is nothing wrong with wanting (or not wanting) the qualities listed above. Get an idea of what works!. See more ideas about Online dating profile examples, Online dating profile, Dating profile. There are many people who have found their life partners through online dating. Read on to know more. Apr 26, 2020 - Examples of good online dating profile examples for women that you can use as a template or inspiration. This profile example comes across as needy, negative, and create… Before you get to the real examples, let’s review the most popular mistakes women make online. Examples of Bad Profiles. These days, it has been observed that the popularity of online dating among youngsters is rising at a great pace. Some dating profiles are long and rich with content and intrigue, which is excellent. “I need a guy who can make me laugh, wants to try new things, doesn’t cause drama, and has goals in life. It’s always better to learn from other people’s mistakes than from your own. Female profile mistakes: Writing too much. But some people aren’t interested in length, both as consumers of dating profiles and as the writer of the profile.