10.5 Ounces Cream of Chicken Soup (1 can), 15 Ounces Sweet Kernel Corn, (1 can, drained), 14.5 Ounces Can Green Beans, 1 can, drained). If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. This recipe is loaded with cheesy goodness. Add sausage, and cook, stirring and crumbling with a wooden spoon, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes. This cheesy tater tot breakfast bake is one of my favorite recipes to make for breakfast. This post may contain affiliate links. You can use frozen corn and green beans for this recipe. Once that happens, turn off the heat. I will try it!! Super good and the kids love it ! After that, stir in the cream of chicken soup, green beans, and corn. Place potato tots in prepared baking dish. This cheesy breakfast casserole uses a lot of ingredients you probably already have on hand. When we have a lot of eggs, I always make this recipe. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onions. I especially like to prep this recipe the night before big holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving. Sprinkle top with chives, and serve immediately. Pour egg mixture over tots, moving tots around until egg mixture is evenly dispersed. Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add the breakfast sausage on top of the tots and distribute evenly. For a smokier feel, sub in a smoked gouda. Remove the foil the last 5 to 10 minutes of cooking so the cheese will be nice and melty. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink and completely … Pour the mixture into the casserole dish. That’s it, your tater tot casserole with green beans is done! In our household, I’m the casserole fan. Let sit 10 minutes, then slice and serve. Removed tots from oven, but keep oven on. Actual calories will vary. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 35-40 minutes, or until the filling mixture is bubbling around … Increase oven temperature to broil, and broil until cheese has browned evenly on top, 2 to 3 minutes. Nobody dislikes a cheesy tater tot, so incorporate them into your next family brunch with this Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole. Garnish with chopped parsley, let rest at room temp 10 … The cheddar will add a cheesy, creamy layer to the casserole. Drain half the fat. If you like this recipe, please leave us a comment and rate the recipe card. Your email address will not be published. I am working on some more gluten free and dairy free recipes- mostly freezer meals but I am so glad you could make this recipe work. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Set aside. Lindsay Funston is a food editor who has more than 10 years experience tasting everything from pickles to bloody marys, writing about food trends, and creating easy recipes. At this point, you can start topping the cheese with tater tots. Next, in a large bowl add the eggs with the milk and then mix well. If you like spice and heat, try using a spicy breakfast sausage and then adding some red hot sauce on top. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Place the tater tots in an even layer over the cheese. Bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Add onion to skillet over medium-high, and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 7 minutes. Drain any excess grease. Set it aside to cool. Oh my goodness! Last, bake the potato casserole with 25-30 minutes. Amazon Affiliates Disclosure - Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy. If you need side dish ideas, fresh fruit or yogurt parfaits go really well as a side to this recipe. Sprinkle with shredded cheeses, and bacon. First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Simply use this cream of chicken soup substitute instead. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. ), 1 (2-oz.) Bake until eggs are set and tater tots golden, 45 minutes. Never Feel Guilty With Zucchini Tater Tots. Add the tater tots to the casserole dish. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk and pour over skillet. Bake for 25 to 30 until the tater tots are cooked through and the filling is bubbly. After trying her recipe, I knew that I had to recreate my own! However, they’ll need to be thawed and drained before adding them to the skillet. Add sausage mixture, 3/4 cup of the Cheddar, and 3/4 cup of the Gouda to egg mixture, and stir until combined. Step 2. In a large skillet, brown and break up your breakfast sausage and drain the fat. Tried this this morning ! For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. To make this recipe, you will need: I recommend a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish for this recipe. Preheat the oven to 400°F, and grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. After trying her recipe, I knew that I had to recreate my own! The morning of pop it into your oven and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to minutes (you’ll want to add a little extra time since it will be baking from cold). 1 pound ground pork sausage (such as Jimmie Dean), 1 ½ cups chopped sweet onion (from 1 medium onion), 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped (about 2 tsp. Preheat oven to 350°F. This cheesy tater tot breakfast bake is one of my favorite recipes to make for breakfast. I love to make this recipe for the holidays, guests, baby showers, or really I can use any excuse to make this cheesy tater tot breakfast bake! It’s delicious, easy, perfect for both kids and adults, and has the power to please anyone. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. *This post may contain affiliate links. This tater tot casserole is so good. Next, place a large skillet over medium heat. You'll love this cheesy and filling recipe. NOTE: You can either … One of my favorite casseroles is our cheesy hash brown casserole made with frozen hash browns. Most of that power comes from not wiping out the skillet: This way, you’re sautéing your onions in the rendered fat from the sausage, which is both delicious and time efficient. Also, you can make our casserole without canned soup. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. To skillet add frozen tater tots, cooked bacon, cheddar, garlic, and chives and toss until combined. Kim doesn’t care for them as much as I do. Remove it from the oven and let it cool for about 12-minutes before serving. We may earn commission from the links on this page. https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a49810/tater-tot-breakfast-bake-recipe Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set in center and cheese is melted and just starting to brown on top, 40 to 45 minutes. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Kim and I hope you enjoy it and wish you all the best . Season generously with salt and pepper. Lightly press the Tater Tots into the prepared dish. Kim doesn’t care for them as much as I do. Fold in the Tater Tots and stir until they are all coated with the mixture. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Beyond that, I can’t think of any issues you might run into. Nobody dislikes a cheesy tater tot, so incorporate them into your next family brunch with this Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole. This looks amazing. Feel free to use any brand of tots you like, or even trying out the minis. This recipe is loaded with cheesy goodness. My kids would LOVE this for sure. Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, and salt in a large bowl. You can absolutely prep this the night before. In our household, I’m the casserole fan. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a7a7b8eccc980816c845ee729ce74f48" );document.getElementById("fc6a44e59c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Berly's Kitchen, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Increase the heat until the mixture bubbles, then remove from heat. Transfer onion mixture to plate with sausage. It’s delicious, easy, perfect for both kids and adults, and has the power to please … Pour over the tater tots and breakfast casserole. jalapeño chile, seeded and finely chopped (about 1/4 cup), 6 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated (about 1 1/2 cups), divided, 6 ounces grated Gouda cheese, grated (about 1 1/2 cups), divided. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases. Reduce heat to medium, and add garlic, jalapeño, and pepper. I think this cheesy breakfast bake is delicious on its own. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Your email address will not be published. Place back in the oven for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram searching for Berly’s Kitchen! Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Spread them out as evenly as possible. The filling is easy to prepare and uses canned ingredients. Drain excess fat, … Lightly grease a 13- x 9-inch broiler-safe baking dish with cooking spray, and set aside. Then, transfer the beef mixture to your prepared casserole dish. For more information and tips, please refer to the post. Any recipe that includes tater tots is a winner in my book+. Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Berly’s Kitchen, our new site More Than Meat and Potatoes, and some of our blogger friends! Otherwise, it may overcook. Combine the ground beef, onions, salt, and pepper. Share this recipe by clicking the Pinterest button below! I am lactose intolerant, but I think I could use non dairy Cheddar style shreds from Daiya with coconut milk!! Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika over the mixture. Make sure to completely cover the cheddar cheese with tots. Step 1. Spray your 9 x 13 casserole dish with non-stick spray. Do not wipe skillet clean. It is not only delicious but it is very easy to make. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. A crunchy, creamy tater tot casserole made with simple ingredients like crispy tots, sweet corn, and gooey cheddar cheese! MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. Top with remaining 3/4 cup Cheddar and 3/4 cup Gouda. I’m pretty lucky that my mom has a small farm with laying chickens. Your email address will not be published. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased. Required fields are marked *.