Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Lana Del Rey have been translated into 20 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 20 languages, Traduction de Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, Übersetzung von Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, Traduzione di Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, Tradução de Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, Traducción de Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, Translation of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood. [Bridge] Sometimes I find myself alone and regretting Life has it's problems and I got my share Some simple thing that I've done With a joy that's hard to hide The most successful, well-known cover was The Animals’s version in 1965. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Don't you know I have faults like anyone? more », Sheet Music  And then sometimes again it seems that all I have is worry It’s super easy, we promise! But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good Oh, lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood, You know sometimes baby I'm so carefree Sometimes I find myself alone regretting Some foolish things, some foolish things I've done, But I'm just a soul who's intentions are good Some little foolish thing Can always be an angel Oh, lord, please don't let me be misunderstood If sometimes you see that I'm mad 'Cause I'm just a soul whose intentions are good Writer(s): Sol Marcus, Bennie Benjamin, Gloria Caldwell, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Web. Oh, lord, please don't let me be misunderstood Test your MusicIQ here! For a long time, Del Rey has been a fan of Nina Simone, previously covering the song "The Other Woman", popularized by the singer, on the album Ultraviolence. “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood” was originally recorded by Nina Simone in 1964, and has been covered by many artists. Don't you know no one alive can always be an angel?   Life has its problems Lana covered another song of Simone’s (“The Other Woman”) in Ultraviolence. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (Nina Simone cover) song meanings, Lana Del Rey – Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (Nina Simone cover), Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (Nina Simone cover) Lyrics. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright: Writer(s): Bennie Benjamin, Sol Marcus, Gloria Caldwell Lyrics Terms of Use, Baby, do you understand me now If I seem edgy I'm just human Her music has been noted by critics for its stylized cinematic quality, its preoccupation with themes of tragic romance, glamour, and melancholia, and its references to pop culture, particularly 1950s and 1960s Americana. Sometimes I find myself alone regretting This song is a cover of "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" by Nina Simone. I try so hard, don't let me be misunderstood. Lyrics.com. Some little foolish thing And then you're bound to see my other side I never mean to take it out on you [Chorus] Lyrics to 'Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood' by Santa Esmeralda: Baby, do you understand me now Sometimes I feel a little mad Well don't you know that no-one alive Can always be an angel When things go wrong I seem to be bad Life has its problems Think you know music? © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Copyright: Writer(s): Bennie Benjamin, Sol Marcus, Gloria Caldwell Lyrics Terms of Use, Baby, you understand me now And I get more than my share Oh Lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. And I get more than my share Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. F E When everything goes wrong, you see some bad. I never mean to take it out on you Oh, lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood Playlist, Written by: Bennie Benjamin, Gloria Caldwell, Sol Marcus. I’m having fun with my interpretation. But that's one thing I never mean to do You know sometimes baby I'm so carefree But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/32233635/Lana+Del+Rey. 'Cause I'm just a soul whose intentions are good Tour Update : Lana Del Rey Goes to the Moon, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS. Don't let me be... "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" is a song by Nina Simone covered by Lana Del Rey. I'm just human When everything goes wrong, you see some bad 'Cause I love you Lyrics to Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Lana Del Rey from the Honeymoon [LP] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Oh Lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood Life has its problems But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good The Green Building, Santa Monica, California, USA, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Nina Simone.   Sometimes I find myself alone, regretting Don't you know no one alive can always be an angel? [Verse 3] And I get more than my share STANDS4 LLC, 2020. 'Cause I love you If sometimes you see that I'm mad Some simple thing that I've done Oh baby, I'm just human If I seem edgy But that's one thing I never mean to do Oh, baby But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good If sometimes you see that I'm mad Don't you know, no one alive can always be an angel? "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood Lyrics." When everything goes wrong you see some bad I’m doing a cover of “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood.” After doing a cover of Jessie Mae Robinson’s “The Other Woman,” I like summarizing the record with a jazz song. When everything goes wrong you see some bad Some little foolish thing But that's one thing I never mean to do. Sometimes I feel a little mad And then you bound to see my other side Oh, lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood, If I seem edgy Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood This song is by Lana Del Rey and appears on the album Honeymoon (2015). I want you to know With a joy that's hard to hide ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Baby, you understand me now? Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood, Oh Lord, don't let me be misunderstood [Chorus] Baby, you understand me now? Lyrics to 'Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood' by The Animals. FAVORITE [Verse 1] And that's one thing I never mean to do Well don't you know that no-one alive Some simple thing that I've done Oh, lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood You know sometimes baby I'm so carefree With a joy that's hard to hide And then sometimes again it seems that all I have is worry And then sometimes, again, it seems that all I have is worry With a joy that's hard to hide We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Oh Lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood Oh, lord, please, don't let me be misunderstood 'Cause I love you, Baby, don't you know I'm human The Lyrics for Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Lana Del Rey have been translated into 20 languages Baby, you understand me now If sometimes you see that I'm mad Don't you know no one alive can always be an angel? But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good I want you to know And then sometimes again it seems that all I have is worry Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Don’t have an account? 13 Nov. 2020. It is routinely included in the Rolling Stone’s top 500 songs of all time. 'Cause I'm just a soul whose intentions are good Baby, do you understand me now Sometimes I feel a little mad Well, don't you know that No one alive can always be an angel When things go wrong I … I want you to know Don't you know I have faults like anyone? I try so hard, don't let me be misunderstood. Don't let me be misunderstood. The Lyrics for Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Lana Del Rey have been translated into 20 languages Baby, you understand me now If sometimes you see that I'm mad Don't … Song: "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" (Nina Simone Cover) Artist: Lana Del Rey Album: "Honeymoon" Track: 14 Intro: Am - Dm - Am - Dm Verse: Am G Baby, you understand me now? NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. I try so hard, don't let me be misunderstood. That I never mean to take it out on you It was released on Del Rey's third major-label full-length album Honeymoon, and serves as the closing track. “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood” was originally recorded by Nina Simone in 1964, and has been covered by many artists. "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" as written by Gloria Caldwell Bennie Benjamin. F E If sometimes you see that I'm mad Am G don't you know, no one alive can always be an angel? And I've got thoughts like any other man I try so hard, don't let me be misunderstood   Baby, you understand me now When things go wrong I seem to be bad, 'Cause I'm just a soul who's intentions are good 'Cause I love you Oh, baby And then you bound to see my other side But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good Don't you know I have faults like anyone? (5 fans), Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1985), known professionally as Lana Del Rey, is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. If sometimes you see that I'm mad Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood, If I seem edgy, I want you to know . I never meant to take it out on all you [Chorus] Don't you know no one alive can always be an angel? Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. You know sometimes, baby, I'm so carefree [Verse 2]