Yet, there is just something so incredibly magical about the anime. It’s slice-of-life, simple, and that was honestly all that I was expecting from the series itself. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. 4.297 out of 5 from 4,566 votes. It was simply so refreshing to have something so unexpected come from what otherwise feels like a lighthearted anime here to make you feel better after a long tired day. or known in Japenese as “Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. Something went wrong. Add to Queue. Yet, much to my surprise, it is more than just comedic fun of owning a cat. Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on, This item has an extended handling time and a delivery estimate. - North America Site My hometown is on my knees and sometimes on my head Soundtrack OST, DOUKYONIN HA HIZA.TOKIDOKI.ATAMA NO UE.-ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK-JAPAN CD I19, New My Roommate Is a Cat ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK CD Japan EYCA-12312 4562475293128, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I am planning to rate all my anime based on the anime rating system that Japanese anime critics use. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I cried just as many times as I have laughed and having grown used to the slice of life comedy genre where things aren’t meant to be taken seriously, the feels slam out of the left field and right into my gut. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. My Housemate Is on My Lap, But Sometimes on My Head, adapted title My Roommate Is A Cat) received an anime adaptation in the winter 2019 season. The currencies exchange rates were updated on 2019-12-09. This is a story of them suddenly living together and describes the happiness of living together from both point of views. Disc : 1 (CD). The storytelling is episodic and relatively simple in a manner that reminds me of, . It’s slice-of-life, simple, and that was honestly all that I was expecting from the series itself. In fact, I found myself wishing for a second season, something that rarely happens when it comes to slice of life comedies. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Thoughts: My Roommate is a Cat is a cute story revolving around the daily life of a reclusive yet successful author who decided to pick up a stray cat as inspiration for his new book series. OST : My Roommate is a Cat - Character Song vol. Rank #505 Screenshots. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Excludes: APO/FPO, Africa, South America, Russian Federation, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Greece, Ireland, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine, Vatican City State, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Brunei Darussalam, Laos. From her reactions to Subaru’s loud and noisy friends, to Subaru’s stalking of her trying to slip a collar on, and to the smell of food, everything regarding Haru is so realistic even though I can’t ever say I understand how cats think. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. Openings Endings Soundtracks Singles. Openings Endings Soundtracks Singles. . Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Novelist Subaru Mikazuki, who is shy and not good with other people, and Haru, the cat that has been living a severe stray life. It is the surprise anime of the season, and I definitely did not expect it to be as good as I thought it would be. See the seller's listing for full details. The cohabitants are on the knees, sometimes on the head. However, for everyone else who enjoys simple comedy and wonderfully written relationships (or love for cats), give My Roommate is a Cat a shot. You can use this interface to enable or disable sets of cookies with varying functions. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. (Source: MAL News) My Roommate is a Cat Add To My Playlist. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. 5 – Kiko and the Hoji 6016, Netflix Anime Meets Classic 80s Rock in “Born to Fight” Music Video, Copyright Anime Trending © 2013 - 2020 | All Rights Reserved. Thoughts: My Roommate is a Cat is a cute story revolving around the daily life of a reclusive yet successful author who decided to pick up a stray cat as inspiration for his new book series. Date de sortie : 22/03/2019, Ref. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. My Roommate Is a Cat (同居人はひざ、時々、頭のうえ。, Dōkyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue., transl. Episode 1. overview; recommendations; videos; characters; staff; reviews; custom lists; TV (12 eps) Zero-G. 2019 Winter 2019. Additional Information may be provided by the manufacturer, supplier, or a third party, and may be in its original language. It is a perfect illustration of the bonds you form with your pets, how you change and grow with them, and ultimately it is about becoming a better person. Please enter a number less than or equal to 3. japanese-goods-seller has no other items for sale. Buy "My Roommate is a Cat Original Soundtrack (Japan Version)" - EYCA-12312 at YesAsia.com with Free International Shipping! © The content on this page was originally created by YesAsia.com or has been officially licensed. No additional import charges at delivery! It’s slice-of-life, simple, and that was honestly all that I was expecting from the series itself. All in all, I really loved My Roommate is a Cat. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. changing jacket, New EXO-CBX MAGIC arena limited CD 7 inch EP size jacket with sticker, BTS FAKE LOVE Airplane pt.2 First Limited Edition Type C CD Photobooklet Japan, An item that has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer’s sealing (if applicable). : EYCA-12312 Original soundtrack? [CD] My Roommate is a Cat Original Sound Track NEW from Japan, My hometown is on my knees and sometimes on my head Soundtrack (JAPAN) OST. Important information about purchasing this product: Important information about unsolicited emails, This product is accepted for return under certain conditions. It is a perfect illustration of the bonds you form with your pets, how you change and grow with them, and ultimately it is about becoming a better person. OST : My Roommate is a Cat - Original Soundtrack. Yet, much to my surprise, it is more than just comedic fun of owning a cat. I understand that this might not be everyone’s tastes as those seeking thrills and adrenaline would only come up empty handed with this series. YesAsia.com is an Oricon Chart Partner Shop. Item. There is a whole set of character development lurking beneath the surface for Subaru, and when the changes began to happen, the tears would always start to flow. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing. Yet, much to my surprise, it is more than just comedic fun of owning a cat. We use data cookies to store your online preferences and collect information. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Add to Queue. Haru’s point of view is understandably different compared to those of a human, but that is what ultimately makes her narration so charming. There are 3 items available. I also particularly love how they introduce multiple animal characters (a friendly golden retriever neighbor, an older cat that belongs to Ookami) to really illustrate that every animal is different with their own set of personalities and viewpoints on the world. It is the surprise anime of the season, and I definitely did not expect it to be as good as I thought it would be. Each episode of My Roommate Is A Cat tells a story from two perspectives.First we experience the events from Subaru’s viewpoint. However, the most surprising thing about the series is that it is more than just comedy and daily followings of a socially awkward author and his cat. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. "My Roommate Is a Cat Original Soundtrack CD Japan Eyca...". Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab is a cute story revolving around the daily life of a reclusive yet successful author who decided to pick up a stray cat as inspiration for his new book series.