As the first Assassin, it seems likely the Bayek will be training disciples in The Hidden Ones DLC. Qulan Gal 2. The Ptolemy familly generally married siblings to keep the dynasty running. She is named for the Egyptian goddess Amunet: the hidden one. This is something that I thought of it since the announcement of Origins. Sanctuary, Statue and Grand Temple of Apollo - Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey. Should Ubisoft use them to make new games and use just as their described? Statuette de Diane (près du médecin) (Image 15 et 16). She may also be hidden in plain sight in Origins as an NPC. Should Ubisoft use them to make new games and use just as their described? personally I think it would have made more sense to have the origin story all the way back when the medjay where first established making the hidden ones a side group that would later become the Brotherhood also it would make even more sense why bayek was forgotten and never mentioned in in the other games... As others have mentioned elsewhere, a number of the individuals depicted by the Sanctuary statues have already been seen in-series. Yes they should and about Amunet it's already said. Le secret du dôme (Basilique Santa Maria del Fiore), 3.2. I mean, they described a character, what they used to kill and which important people he killed. Note: We’re about to discuss some thousand-year-old potential Assassin’s Creed spoilers. Soluce Assassin's Creed II : La mémoire de Desmond Miles continue d'être l'objet de l'Animus.Cette fois-ci, il se retrouve dans la peau d'un assassin du XVème siècle : Ezio Auditore di Firenze. ". Ashraf Ismail, the game director for Origins, said that in the Hidden Ones, “we see Bayek’s role expand, and the next step in the Brotherhood’s story.” It takes places “years” after Assassin’s Creed Origins. But given how the new games are basically a reboot and doesn't respect the statues more than as mild inspiration, it seems like kind of a hollow reference, little different from brand new characters. From left to right, the statues represented: 1. https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-2/Villa_Statues_Map Aya from Origins is Amunet. Séquence 4 - La conjuration des Pazzi, 1.5. Secrets? If you spot her, let us know! The sanctuary in the Villa is where you take the keys that you have acquired and you put them into all the assassins to unlock Altäir's specialties! But if I recall it correctly, one of the statue's killed Cleopatra with a snake or snake's venom(if this is on Sinai mission, I'm starting it now, so don't spoil it). There’s at least 19 years between Assassin’s Creed Origins and the death of Cleopatra. One of the statues in the Sanctuary in Assassin’s Creed 2 may provide clues toward the plot of Assassin’s Creed Origins — or what comes after it. She took the name Amunet after cutting ties with her old life and becoming an assassin full time. Assassin Tombs. No reason not to, I guess. The tombs are located in Florence and Venice and you have to play all the missions to get the keys! The other statues' depictions–Wei Yu and Leonius–have not been described in any great detail elsewhere in the series. A chaque fois que vous disposez deux statuettes sur … Dans la ville de Monterigionni se terre un mystère lié à 8 statuettes. Séquence Desmond Miles - L'acquisition des compétences, 1.9. To unlock the “Armor of Altair” set in the Sanctuary inside the Villa Auditore in Monteriggioni, you must collect six seals from the tombs of assassins long past. If you don’t want me to drop some sick historical knowledge on your head, stop here. Hey guys this is a quick video on how to find the sanctuary in the Villa in assassins creed two! Our Assassin's Creed II wiki guide will cover everything you need to know about unlocking each of the unique maps that can be found For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Séquence 5 - Quelques détails à régler, 1.7. I hope this makes sense to you guys and good luck getting this achievement! Commencez par les récolter à ces endroits. I said in the video that the area where you unlock all the keys is not really the area where all the tombs are located. And if she’s not in Origins, I suspect we almost certainly will see her in The Hidden Ones, the second of the large, story-driven DLC that Ubisoft will release for Assassin’s Creed Origins. The Sanctuary is accessed from Mario's Study (Where the Codex wall is). I will definitely be keeping an eye out for Amunet when I play Assassin’s Creed Origins. Should Ubisoft use them to make new games and use just as their described? I literally just finished Origins, so, thank God you said that after I finished. The tombs are located in Florence and Venice and you have to play all the missions to get the keys! This is something that I thought of it since the announcement of Origins. Thank you have a great day! Statuette de Mars (sur une étagère à gauche de la villa) (Image 13 et 14). Pour l'aider dans sa tâche, Supersoluce vous offre ce guide complet afin de triompher de l'ordre des Templiers. I still think it would be awesome having this connection with AC 2. And Assassin’s Creed has always danced a fine line between fantasy and science fiction, magic and reason. One of them, of course, is Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, protagonist of the first Assassin’s Creed game. Assassin's Creed II Guide. That’s a very good name for an Assassin. She attempted to subordinate him mere months into their rule. One of those disciples could be Amunet. I said in the video that the area where you unlock all the keys is not really the area where all the tombs are located. She is one of the statues. Le secret de Santa Maria (Santa Maria della visitazione), 3.5. I mean, they described a character, what they used to kill and which important people he killed. Statuette d'Apollon (au Sud-Ouest de la ville) (Image 7 et 8). We don’t learn much about Amunet from Assassin’s Creed 2, but what we know is pretty crucial: She is the Assassin responsible for Cleopatra’s death in 30 BCE, 19 years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins. The game begins while her younger brother, Ptolemy XIII, is still Pharaoh of Egypt, and a shitty Pharaoh at that. The Sanctuary was characterized notably by statues of seven legendary Assassins, who "guarded the freedom of humanity when it was most threatened." Had me believe that the assassin order went back further then origins. Cleopatra was understandably not thrilled at being married to and, more importantly, forced to share power with, her younger brother. One of the statues in the Sanctuary in Assassin’s Creed 2 may provide clues toward the plot of Assassin’s Creed Origins — or what comes after it. I would not be surprised if Amunet is introduced in the game, potentially as a child, and brought back later. Let me know what you think about it and please rate, comment, and subscribe! Commencez par les récolter à ces endroits. Ezio Auditore’s family home contained a secret room with seven statues of legendary historical Assassins. According to Assassin’s Creed lore, Amunet kills Cleopatra with an asp in 30 BCE. Maps? Cleopatra features heavily in Assassin’s Creed Origins. Statuette de Diane (près du médecin) (Image 15 et 16). Amunet (Aya) is the secondary protagonist in Origins, though her assassination of Cleopatra is not depicted in-game, Darius (Artabanus) is a secondary protagonist in Odyssey's "Legacy of the First Blade" DLC, Qulan Gal's story is covered in the novelisation The Secret Crusade and padded out in Memories, Iltani's backstory is given as database entries in Chronicles: India. Cleopatra’s reign technically began in 51 BCE, when she and Ptolemy XIII took the throne together. Assassin's Creed 2 and the statues on Altaïr's armor // Discussion. There's 6 statues with the Assassin's of each era in their memory. I said in the video that the area where you unlock all the keys is not really the area where all the tombs are located. At this time, Cleopatra was 18 and Ptolemy was 10 years old. This seventh statue also held the armor set fashioned by Altaïr using the knowledge he gained from an Apple of Eden. It tracks Cleopatra’s rise to power, and the machinations of Cleopatra, Julius Caesar and Ptolemy in their respective attempts to consolidate power in Egypt. … Le secret de Saint-Marc (Basilique Saint-Marc), Guide FF Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition, Super Mario Sunshine (version 3D All-Stars), Soluce Le Donjon de Naheulbeuk : L'amulette du Désordre, Astuces Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, Astuces Super Mario Sunshine (version 3D All-Stars), Astuces Le Donjon de Naheulbeuk : L'Amulette du Désordre. Aya, Bayek’s wife, is one of Cleopatra’s agents. See this is my main gripe about Origins and I felt like it broke the original lore is by having amunet/Aya as one of the founders it is weird to me because I always thought she was apart of the Egyptian brotherhood same with Darius I thought he was apart of the Persian Brotherhood the statues of the seven legendary Assassins, who "guarded the freedom of humanity when it was most threatened.".