https://www.coachmag.co.uk/.../low-calorie-breakfast-recipe-oatmeal-muffin Ive asked before & thought you saied I could just jump to end & get the recipe. Homegrown zucchini sounds delicious, Stacey! Gently fold in the zucchini. What flours are in your gluten-free flour blend, and how much of each? Brown Rice Flour, 7 oz. started traveling a lot more with her husband during the summers. . You may also like Amy’s other recipes… (I have an amazing cookbook by them, and I love how they write out very detailed explanations about their recipe testing process and reasons for including certain ingredients!). I only baked for 20 minutes and they were done!! I seem to be missing the answer about how you mixed together the batter. In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, Greek yogurt, and 5 tablespoons of milk. I’ve actually linked to the exact product that I use in my blog post, the Ingredients list, and the Notes section underneath the Instructions! Mmmmm. ), there are plenty of goodies inside for you! Do you think it would work in this recipe? Sugar Free Oatmeal Spice Muffins This is a great tasting muffin that has oatmeal in it too! Update: these were much less ‘gummy’ the next day. It makes a ‘batch’ and works well for most baked goods. Set aside for ten minutes. Almond flour lacks that, so when you substitute it for wheat-based flours in my recipes that rise (like cupcakes, cakes, muffins, quick breads, etc! Did you use a hand-held or stand mixer? ♡  Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins ), but white whole wheat flour has a lighter taste and texture… And that lets the moist texture and sweet flavor of your healthy zucchini oatmeal muffins shine! These muffins are moist, tender, and perfect for meal prepping or quick grab-and-go breakfasts and snacks! If you let the batter rest for a while, that may be why your muffins baked in less time… That would’ve let the oats soak up more moisture from the batter, which would mean there was less “liquid” in the batter and it was much thicker by the time you put your muffin pan in the oven, which would definitely contribute to a shorter baking time! They’re deliciously sweet with lots of cozy spice flavors, and hearty oats and bright green zucchini fill every bite. I don’t have much experience with flax eggs, but I know Ener-G will work! View Nutrition Information + Weight Watchers Points, Healthy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Mini Muffins, Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, Healthy One-Bowl Pumpkin Mini Muffins {Eggless & Dairy-Free! I should’ve asked before — how long did you let your muffin batter rest (I’m assuming at the end of Step 2)? https://www.shape.com/.../low-calorie-flourless-banana-muffin-recipe I think they would work well with blueberries or chopped strawberries too. Just remember, it’s really important to measure the oats and flour correctly, using this method or a kitchen scale. Super simple ingredients, that you probably already have in your house, right? Check your email for details. I’m so glad you enjoyed these muffins and already think that you’d want to bake them again — thank YOU for taking the time to let me know! (That guarantees I’ll see your picture! }, Healthy One-Bowl Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies {Eggless & Dairy-Free! Does that make sense? They’re not the ones sold in those individual brown paper packets with flavors like apple cinnamon and maple brown sugar! in Baking· Breakfast· Clean Eating· Gluten Free· Low Fat· Low Sugar· Muffins· Sugar-Free· Vegetarian. I’m honored that you’d like to try making these muffins! Which you already added to your oats… So this shouldn’t be too big of a surprise. Thanks for directing me to the sweetener alternatives and for providing the accompanying adjustments to the amount of milk. Mix until just combined. You’re welcome, Beth! ♡  Healthy Lemon Zucchini Muffins Instead, instant oats are just smaller and thinner than traditional old-fashioned rolled oats. But if you thoroughly pat your zucchini dry first, you end up with the best healthy zucchini oatmeal muffins! So far under you can have two of these muffins for breakfast if you want. “These will be perfect for breakfast at the airport tomorrow!” she exclaimed. How much sour cream did you use, and how much buttermilk powder and water? We just found out my husband is allergic to stevia. (← That’s the one I own!) { Read More }, The Healthier Chocolate Treats cookbook is perfect for any and all chocolate lovers. Hope this is helpful!! (You can use them to make ALL of these healthy and yummy oatmeal cookie recipes of mine! Recipes written and produced on Kylee Cooks are for informational purposes only. Required fields are marked *. Then repeat with a fresh double-thick layer of paper towels on top. . Yes No No Preference. Don’t have copier so deon’t want all that extra stuff or to reade for an hour. I’d love to see your healthy zucchini oatmeal muffins! Was “eat better” one of them? All had a slightly gummy texture, but it’s better than dry! They have lots of hearty oats and protein-packed Greek yogurt to keep you full all morning long, no refined flour or sugar, and 105 calories! I used a kitchen scale for the dry ingredients for the muffins (and the flour blend too). Too much of either will dry out your muffins. Do you have any suggestions for an alternative sweetener? Muffins are not many people’s first thought when they’re planning a healthy breakfast, but those people just aren’t picking the right ingredients. Spread your freshly grated zucchini on top. I can’t wait to hear what you think of these muffins! In a third bowl, whisk together the butter, egg whites, vanilla, and liquid stevia. Even if you don’t make resolutions, your family will devour these Apple Oatmeal Muffins pretty much as soon as they come out of the oven.   Helpful Links. Whether you prefer milk, dark or white, there are lots of treats inside for you! for each egg yolk, although that doesn’t apply to this particular recipe!). Verdict: Hubby & I prefer the sour cream ones. These Apple Oatmeal Muffins will keep for a few days (if they last that long), but due to density, not much longer than 2 days. It’s TOOOOOO hard to look at a reciipe. 1 T Buttermilk powder + 1/4 cup water added to wet ingredients (following directions on Saco package, I have used this product for years. while sitting at the gate waiting to board their plane, and she absolutely loved their moist texture and rich spices… So she was glad she had left a few back at home in the fridge to enjoy when they returned from their weekend getaway! Energy 210 caloriesFat 8.1g-of which saturates 1.5gCarbohydrate 29.4g-of which sugars 13.1gProtein 4.8gSalt 0.4gFibre 1.4g, Recipe and image courtesy of waitrose.com, The Full-Body Kettlebell Workout That’s Short, Not Sweet, Learn Freestyle Football Skills From The F2 Over Lockdown, Exercise With Friends Using These Online Workouts, None To Run Is An Easier Alternative To Couch To 5K, The Best Protein Bars: The Tastiest And Healthiest Options, This NHS Campaign Can Help With Your Mental Wellbeing, The Best Non-Alcoholic Beer And Low-Alcohol Beers, There’s More To Baywatch Star Zac Efron Than Meets The Eye, The Best TV Box Sets You Haven’t Heard Of, Thor Bjornsson: “I Fell In Love With Weights”, Fat-Loss Transformations Don’t Have To Be Horrible, How To Build Muscle: Use This Gym Training Plan, A Fat-Loss Meal Plan That Doesn’t Sacrifice Flavour. Tapioca Starch, 3/4 oz. This allows the muffins to slide out of the muffin cups — or the liners to peel away from the muffins’ sides — much more easily! Do I really need to read a whole novel before I actually get to the recipe? I use it when baking all of my other healthy oatmeal muffin recipes — and my healthy bran muffin recipes too! bakers how to make healthy + yummy treats! Whether you enjoy chocolate occasionally or every single day (that’d be me! Remove from oven, and cool on a wire rack. I know it can be easy to miss that! Need dinner fast? Raspberry Ricotta Low-Calorie Muffins, Claire K Creations ~ 95 calories; Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffins, Hungry Healthy Girl ~ 96.6 calories; Mini Pumpkin Muffins, Very Best Baking By Nestle ~ 3 for 100 calories; The Resources. Healthier Chocolate Treats contains 50+ brand new healthier recipes. Peel and grate the apples, and place in paper towels. There’s something about cinnamon baking that makes everyone in my house hover around the kitchen, waiting for samples. Preheat the oven to 375F, and line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. You just need 1 ½ teaspoons to sweeten this entire batch of muffins… Which is the equivalent of almost ¾ cup of sugar! Read More. That truly means a lot to me! You won’t find them anywhere else! I smiled, recalling how my second mommy’s face lit up each time I showed up with a plate of freshly baked breakfast goodies, and when I returned home…. Cool on a wire rack. Alternate between adding the flour mixture and remaining ¾ cup of milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture, and stirring just until incorporated. I’d love to hear what you think of these muffins if you try making them!