The room was so hot there was a blast of hot air when we opened the air. Its comfortable and a pleasant place to stay while also being cheap and very good value for money. Suitable location close to Dublin airport. So I'd recommend going out for breakfast instead, and deadbolting the door or something if you actually want to sleep in peace. From Dublin Airport to Travelodge Dublin Airport Ballymun: From Dublin Airport take the 2nd exit signposted way out. Proceed straight through the Cloghran roundabout and stay on the R132 until you reach the Pinnock Hill Roundabout … Travelodge Hotel - Dublin City Centre Rathmines, Find more Hotels near Travelodge Hotel - Dublin Airport South. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Food was cooked well and tasted great. Free wifi in the lobby, pay for in room. Adult & Review collected in partnership with Travelodge. This page does not support bookings for over 9 rooms. Go to The Autobahn in Glasnevin for a pint and pub grub. Not too far from the Dublin Airport, but not shuttle bus...The reception staff were very kind and helpful. Turn right onto Swords road, then right again. Warm friendly helpful staff, dog friendly, big rooms very comfortable has a bath just overall a pleasure to stay and will stay again, I had the option to opt in for breakfast but didn't take it this time but could order on the morning, Good Morning Thank you for your review. Having experienced Travelodge hotels in America, we were very pleasantly surprised at this extensive property. The bathroom is very clean and has plenty of the necessary amenities. Less than a mile from the Helix Theatre, one of the country's largest stages, you'll have live music, ballet, and more on your doorstep. Adults There are more places to choose from in the Dublin area. I hope we can welcome you back on your next early flight. 1 other review that is not currently recommended. The doors slam shut loudly... you can hear… I stayed here overnight before an early morning flight. Kind regards Emma, Hotels near Travelodge Dublin Airport South Hotel, Travelodge Dublin Airport South Hotel Rooms, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels near Albert College Park/Hampstead Park, Hotels near Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, Hotels near National College of Art and Design, Hotels near Dublin Institute of Technology, Hotels near Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. Situated on the R132 Dublin Road, the Travelodge is situated on the Pinnock Hill roundabout, 1.5 miles from Dublin airport and 10 miles from Dublin city centre. Kind regards. Find out more on our. They have a shuttle to the airport. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The price was hard to beat. Bookings made through our Central Reservations line are subject to a non-refundable booking fee of £2.50 per call. 2 I will have to say that this hotel isn't close to the airport but it is a nice place so if you need a place to stay, stay here. Please enter dates for availability and pricing, Please enter a location to search against. Hotel Location & Nearby Attractions Located in Dublin, Travelodge Dublin Airport South is in the suburbs, a 2-minute drive from Dublin City University and 8 minutes from Morton Stadium. Please see our partners for more details. Really didn't enjoy our stay at this Travelodge. What are some restaurants close to Travelodge Dublin Airport South Hotel? Which popular attractions are close to Travelodge Dublin Airport South Hotel?