Chat with a Beauty Expert Today! Low-Profile Container, Black, Instant Pot® Vegetarian Cookbook: Fast and Healthy Recipes for Your Favorite Electric Pressure Cooker, Raspberry Pi Zero W (Wireless) ( 2017 model). Frankly, its everything I wanted and more. $399.00. Elizabeth R. Caldwell | Fit: True to size. I bought a large for my 5'10" 200 lbs. We lengthened it, added pockets, and used a two-way zipper for an adjustable fit. I could have used about 0.5" less on the sleeves. When I have it on, I look like a dude — in the parlance of our times — a dude who's the man for his time and place. Which color do you like best, the tan original or the newer charcoal version? Chat Now, FREE SHIPPING on any LANCÔME order of $49 or more! Please try again. Add to Cart This style debuted in 1972, but when The Dude wore an original in the film … 30 days return policy |  Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The Pendleton Men's The Original Westerley is a lambswool sweater with full zip front. I've been eyeing this for a long time, as in ever since I saw The Dude. Free delivery over £150! It's a pretty good garment. I guess that's the way the whole durned wardrobe comedy keeps perpetuatin' itself down through the generations. Ensuite, vous pourrez aller prendre l'air. Even though it is lambswool, it doesn't itch at all. Aran Crafts Men's Irish Cable Knitted Wool Curl Neck Sweater (K4594-SM-GRE) Forest ... Aran Crafts Men's Cable Irish Knitted Wool Crew Neck Sweater (C4920-XXL-NAT), Pendleton White Sands Coverlet Blanket Set, Sandshell, King. This style debuted in 1972, but when The Dude wore an original in the film "The Big Lebowski," fans clamored for a comeback. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2019. Parts, anyway. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. It's a Westerley! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You'll also discover an expanded and extensive line of distinctive home furnishings and accessories. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. © 2020 Dillard's. ( Log Out /  Watch; THE ORIGINAL WESTERLEY - DUDE CARDIGAN BIG LEBOWSKI SWEATER PENDLETON SIZE LARGE. Brand New. Good quality item as I would expect from Pendleton. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Pendleton, Men's Original Westerley Sweater. Regular price $239.95 Sale price $0.00 Unit price / per. Prices and sale offers may vary by store location, including Dillards.com, and are subject to change. Pre-Owned. Buy It Now +$14.90 shipping. ( Log Out /  Un compte client vous offre de nombreux avantages: "Nous devons tous et toutes prendre davantage de responsabilités pour préserver la nature.