I’m Tina and I share my everyday breakfast recipes here. Delicious! Check out my almond flour banana muffins please. I love Muffins and they look delicious. It happens to me sometimes too. I'm glad you like the recipe. Submitted by: VANWAFANIEL Introduction Healthy banana nut muffins with NO butter or oil in the recipe. Made a recipe? It's sort of in our nature. My teenage daughter and husband love them. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray non-stick 12 muffin tin with cooking spray. Super easy and the cleanup is easy too being one bowl . Just got through making another batch. These are great with Greek yogurt or eggs for a protein-packed breakfast, but I think they’re yummy and filling on their own too. This is a great recipe, the muffins are moist & tasty. maybe a bit less milk than honey cause it is more runny. These banana nut muffins are low in fat and have zero sugar! Something must have went wrong because I and many readers made this recipe a bazillion times. For the coconut flour, do you just sub the whole wheat completely or use both? My picky picky picky picky picky picky picky four year old grandson love these muffins. This low fat muffin recipe makes a delicious breakfast that you can feel good about eating! Thank you so much for sharing!! I love baking during winter, having baked goods while drinking coffee it's heavenly good. Just don’t use 0%, 2% and higher. I have searched for a good healthy banana muffin recipe. I’m going to make these. And I hope that you enjoy them as much as my family does. I love making these to send for school snack. I love making easy, healthy recipes that my toddler also loves. I didn’t have maple syrup so I used honey. Thanks for the visit and comment. Is it a tradition in UK? These along with whole wheat chocolate muffins are my kids’ favourite muffins! Mix the flour and baking soda in a medium bowl and set aside. This is one of my go to recipes. They’re also filled with fruit for an extra dose of nutrition. We love this recipe and make it often! Just see reviews and comments yourself. It is terrific! I like the sound of the ingredients. I make them for everyone Finally found a healthy easy great muffin Thank you Olena! So happy to hear these muffins are a hit with your kiddos. If you’re like me and you prefer to use a liner just out of habit or convenience, that’s okay too! Making homemade applesauce is super easy and it makes these even more yummy and comfy. Our muffins get it right! Why you might ask? I have made these for my family so many times and they have been a hit each time! Wonderful recipe. My family can’t get enough of them. I’m confused. Together, they prevent these muffins from becoming dry. Fill each opening almost full with batter (I used regular ice cream scoop) and bake for 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Your email address will not be published. Chitrangada Sharan from New Delhi, India on February 12, 2019: This sounds delicious and nutritious. Super simple. Thank you for always being my champion of sorts. I use olive oil for the oil, and switch between plain, with walnuts, or with chocolate chips. It makes a great school snack! It’s good every way, just depends on my sweet tooth at the moment. Thanks for sharing. Happy to hear you enjoyed the healthy banana muffins. It is against the law to republish recipes anywhere including social media, print and all world wide web. Then added a pinch of cinnamon, 1/2 chopped English Walnuts in the batter and a few nuts on top. I calculated it out. They will firm up by the morning more for sure. My modifications: Would love to try making these !! Great recipe! I haven’t tried it yet, but I want to freeze them. In a large mixing bowl, lightly whisk the egg. I guess I’m so used to them. Bake another 25 minutes or so, until a toothpick inserted into the muffins come out clean. These muffins may be low in fat, but they are loaded with healthy ingredients. I will be making these instead of our usual banana bread recipe with all the added sugar. They will keep a little longer if you refrigerate She’s dancing around eating one of hers, and I’m closing the same with mine! That is so amazing to hear! Love this recipe? These have become a staple in our family, everyone loves them! They are my kids favorite and I can guarantee will be yours’ too. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge in cooking. Made with wholesome oats and ripe banana, and sweetened with pure maple syrup, each muffin has just Show me what you are making! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Hello if you don’t have syrup or honey can you use sugar mixed with almond milk to make it liquid form? These Low Fat Banana Muffins will keep for a few days in an airtight container on the counter. :) But recipe will work with any. Congrats! If you have the big bag of it, look on the back to see how much you should use for 3/4 c. of regular sugar. All of them are excellent! Wheat bran is a bit unusual for a muffin recipe. Delicious and very moist. Thank you so so much for the recipe! Yea, it's cold here. Loved these muffins! Also, have almond flour and walnuts in the freezer so will be all set. :) It has the same ingredients, just different ratios. It's cold here to but I suspect a little colder in your state. Tripled the recipe to have some for the freezer, and also made the blueberry muffins and zucchini muffins. Cinnamon and chocolate chips don’t matter. Still came out amazing! Love this recipe! They didn’t last long in our house. Because this bread isn't greasy it makes great muffins without the greasy bottoms I have experienced through other recipes. So glad your baby enjoyed them. Thanks! My modifications: I also added some vanilla and cinnamon to mine, but I'd probably go with a dash of nutmeg next time instead. Followed recipe but used pastry flour. If you love a healthy, grab-and-go breakfast, you need to give these skinny banana muffins a try soon! I opted for honey as my sweetener and coconut oil as my fat, and opted to add in 1/4 cup diced walnuts, my bananas were really ripe These come in as 3 WW points. I figured you may have already tested it! Not sure about the end result though. I use 1/2 whole wheat flour and 1/2 unbleached white and maple syrup. Oh perfect! Thank you, these are great and so easy to make! Glad you enjoyed my recipe, Katie! Glad you liked them. I have to say that was risky haha. Made these last night using olive oil, lite maple syrup, and all purpose flour. I do add cook time to decrease the moisture. Glad to hear that. I am wondering if it’s possible to freeze the batter? Any replacement suggestions for applesauce? They aren't exactly ugly, but they're not pretty, either. White flour baked goods taste different. OMG!!! I used all purpose flour and forgot the applesauce completely. Thanks for sharing this quick, inexpensive and delicious recipe. How do I ‘prepare’ them from frozen? https://mmgood.com/100-calorie-oatmeal-and-banana-muffin-recipe Hi Patty! Add all the ingredients to high-powered blender (I used my Vitamix) in the order listed. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I love Truvia for every thing. I have a woodstove and put them on the griddle. No, you can’t reduce amount of maple syrup because it will offset dry to wet ratio and muffins won’t work. Your email address will not be published. I added some chocolate chips in my portion and they were delicious. The only thing I did extra was cinnamon, nutmeg, and about a half cup of vanilla almond granola. In another bowl, mix the bananas, egg, sugar, applesauce, and vanilla. So delicious! Hi, when you say applesauce, is this the same type that you’d have with pork in a roast dinner? By Tina JuiLast updated: January 5, 2020Filed Under: Breads and Muffins, Breakfast and Brunch Recipes, Breakfast for a Crowd, Fall Breakfast Recipes, Kid Friendly, Make Ahead, On The Go, Oven, Quick and Easy Breakfasts, Quick and Easy Brunches, Spring Breakfast Recipes, VegetarianTags: bananas, blueberries, muffins. She is allergic to eggs but i have been asked to challenge her system by giving her small amounts of egg. Very tasty an moist. Pretty good muffin, but the batter was very thick and I thought it needed modifying. Great way to have her eat nutrient dense food. I appreciate your comments and views. Martep Media Group, LLC. Easy and tasty Recipe. I use it mostly in my coffee and I just started using it in baking. So happy to hear, Liz!!! If you make a purchase, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I highly recommend it! These muffins are beyond amazing!!! Thanks for sharing your recipe! I have been trying to find a banana muffin recipe my kids like that doesn’t contain white/brown sugar and they loved this muffin.