Add to Cart + Customers who viewed this also viewed: Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist . $0.00. Qty: 4. Anyways, legit magic card, neat alt art, all the other Secret Lair bundles are very cool. Free shipping.

$0.03. Other Cats you control get +1/+1 and have lifelink. Thank you for your feedback! Sa: 11AM - 8PM Other Versions. - Login

Fr: 11AM - 8PM

In around 15 min, they will be mine. When Regal Caracal enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 white Cat creature tokens with lifelink. account, 9914 Holmes Rd., Ste. All other content © 2018 Warlock Assistant. $0.75, As low as: $0.02, As low as: In there I did 3 cards, all cats. The original card was from a MTG set called Amonhket if you like that aesthetic, they came up with all sorts of neat things from that: I never knew I needed this in my life until I saw the card. Someone had stolen his cushion. 1x Foil Alt-Art Regal Caracal; 2x Different Alt-Art Cat Tokens; MTGO Redemption: One (1) unique code to redeem for one (1) copy of each of the December 2019 Secret Lair Drop Regal Caracal; Leonin Warleader; Qasali Slingers; Arahbo Roar of the World; and Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist cards and one (1) copy of each of the two (2) OMG KITTIES! Powered by, translation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.share_on_facebook, translation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.share_on_twitter, translation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.share_on_pinterest. Thank you! $0.03, As low as: $5.50, NM/LP
When Regal Caracal enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 white Cat creature tokens with lifelink.

Adorned Pouncer Hour of Devastation (R) 1/1 Cr - Cat $0.69 . Powered by, translation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.share_on_facebook, translation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.share_on_twitter, translation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.share_on_pinterest. 3/3. When he found the perpetrator, he would feed them to the crocodiles. Whenever Regal Caracal enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 white Cat creature tokens with lifelink.

So recently MTG came out with a box of alternate art in lil chonklets, called Secret Lair. $0.70, **COVID-19 HOURS** Grumpy just needs a lil catnip and more cushions. Purchase everything you need for a draft or purchase bot credits to use on our automated trading bots that are online 24/7. Wednesday: 11:00am - 4:00pm Believe the boxes go on sale December 9th, all day, then they disappear into the nothingness. Even better, the flavor text on the card is about how someone snatched his favorite cushion and he'll make them pay: As a matter of fact, today's sale allows to grab all seven special packs - including this one ! Monday: 11:00am - 4:00pm Add to Watchlist Unwatch. Set: Secret Lair Drop Series Type: Creature — Cat Rarity: Rare Cost: {3}{W}{W} Other Cats you control get +1/+1 and have lifelink. Add product to the cart. Secret Lair Drop Series are exclusive collectible sets that contains existing cards with specific themes and new art style. Add To Wishlist ... Sell your Regal Caracal. I belive this is how my cat seen to himself. Th: 11AM - 8PM or Create an When Regal Caracal enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 white Cat creature tokens with lifelink. All are non-foil. ) (For the Magic Online code, you'll receive one (1) unique code to redeem for one (1) copy of each of the December 2019 Secret Lair drops Regal Caracal; Leonin Warleader; Qasali Slingers; Arahbo, Roar of the World; and Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist cards and one (1) copy of each of the two (2) OMG KITTIES! Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 5. Love how the Caracal is just fucking done with these 1/1 tokens' shit. This bundle is called OMG Kitties. All rights reserved. $3.50, M: Noon - 8PM

$0.20, As low as:
Creature — Cat.

Add to cart . © 2020 Spankys Card Shop. Someone had stolen his cushion. Condition Guide.

A customer service representative will review this shortly.

In there I did 3 cards, all cats. Prowling Serpopard Amonkhet (R) 4/3 Cr - Cat Snake $5.99 . Additional Information. When Regal Caracal enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 white Cat creature tokens with lifelink. Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm The drop contains three to eight cards or tokens in a customized collector box and MTG Arena one single-use code. - Sell custom creations to people who love your style. $0.05, As low as: Modern allows cards from the 8th Edition core set and all expansions printed afterwards. Condition: New. All rights Reserved . $1.40, Heartless Act [Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths], Lightly Played As low as Secret Lair Drop Series Mana Cost: Card Type: Creature - Cat Description: Other Cats you control get +1/+1 and have lifelink. Either having to put up with raucous children, or advisors easily distracted. We: 11AM - 8PM Texas, Moderately Played