$95.00. Overall a very fresh and energizing scent and one I'm glad to have in my collection. Fresh? Quantity. I used to go get it from Kohl's but my store was out. the most shoplifted at my local Sephora..guess this says a lot..all the rest already said! Now putting things into perspective, this is "the" quintessential office fragrance for warmer climate. The last bottle I purchased was 84.00 at Disney Epcot, only place who carried it in America. It is not that they make terrible fragrances, but for the majority of them, they do not last on my skin. Terre De Hermes is one that comes to mind as this kind of gives off a weaker vibe of that. That being said it performs as awful as other Morillas’ fragrances like D&G LB. If you are on the market for a citrus cologne that performs well , smells classy and crowd pleasing then consider this. The fruity/aqueous grapefruit-bergamot-vetiver combo is dominant the stage and is well complemented by a virile ambery (ambergris plus cardamom i suppose) spark in the general freshly soapy/metallic (in a game of contrasts) and floral (white flowers) atmosphere. FragranceNet.com is an independent retailer carrying genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, candles and makeup. Bright, zesty and delicious. No surprise, since Morillas created both. Really great men's fragrance. I recommend this one 100%. As this one dries down, you get a wiff of the wood notes. i can only wear this Cologne when i am with my baby-girl. I even like the top note at first really well! great longevity and sillage is good too. On nodding terms with the Lauren family and a distant relative of Romance Silver for Men. I ran out of a supply of this scent for 2 months and then realized I was not getting compliments any more. Its a professional scent when it needs to be and a romantic scent when it needs to be. Bulgari Man Extreme belongs to a long line of fragrances which are unnecessarily named. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Another hit for my husband! It then dries down and disappears after 2-3 hours. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I think the cactus note is actually an accord which runs through the fragrance. BVLgari man is awesome!! Unfortunately it is yet another one where only the scent itself need be the focus lest it be ignored and forgotten. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas. This is by far the Best of the Blvgari cologne's, everybody has made comments on how clean and good it smells! Love the smell. It has good staying power and it's not something everyone will be wearing, therefore, you'll standout. very fresh and clean great for a night on the town or dinner with your lady. Thanks best stuff on earth. To me this fragrance is sophisticated, elegant and masculine. It just stays nice. super glad i got it . If you have steered away from pricier colognes, I understand. The mid consists of a fresh floral combined with the cardamom to give it a fresh and spicy aspect. Edit: Tried this again and I concur with many of the reviewers here that the opening is the best part of this fragrance. Bvlgari Man Extreme smells great on the opening. I thought (and still do) that it is a truly unique masterpiece. Written by Ramon Rodriguez on June 02, 2018. I only smelled the Man Black Orient but it is completely different. Man tends to have a slightly stronger scent,so I prefer it a little more. fast and easy no more crazy mall . To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Entire contents Copyright © 1997-2020. FragranceNet.com is an independent retailer carrying genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, candles and makeup. Whether you wear it at a family barbecue or an afternoon golfing with your friends, Bvlgari Man will complement your laid-back vibe. The fragrance itself smells more than pleasant and attractive but it does not justify the enchanting passion and the mighty fuss i record it arouses among women and young girls around (obviously in my short experience while wearing occasionally the juice in object for work in daily time prevalently). You can still see all customer reviews for the product.