Proxicast Pro-Gain 4G/LTE MIMO Antenna - Wide-Band Omni-Directional for Verizon, AT... BULLETCAT1-AT1 CAT1 LTE IoT Cellular Gateway - Includes AC Adapter and 2XX dipole A... KuWFi Router 4G LTE, Cat6 300Mbps 4G Router with SIM Slot 4pcs Non-Detachable Anten... GRYPHON - Advance Security & Parental Control Mesh WiFi Router (up to 3000sqft) AC3... LIJINICT WiFi Hotspot Devices Portable, 4g LTE Mobile WiFi Hotspot, Wireless Router... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The new problem I have now is that I am using my data too quickly! For the regular home users that just want a good router and have a cellular signal for AT&T, Verizon or T-Mobile or any of the sub resellers, they can simply plug and play. It would not connect using my verizon sim. 4G LTE Home Internet offers service from Verizon reaching areas never before possible. Combine voice and data on a MORE Everything Plan for added savings. Over the period of five days I received one email back. Set this up at cabin in rural Maine using Verizon network. I find that kind of weird since I only paid 12.00 to have it shipped from Canada to the US. Not even sure why I am responsible for return shipping when the device will not work on verizon like the description says. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2020. But charged 14.99 to ship it to NJ. I took out the sim card and put in this modem and my speeds went from about 1.5 down/up to about 10 - 15 down and 5-10 up. I bought this to replace my 8 year old Huawei B-890 router. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Put your AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon SIM card and put in router (no need to use any other device), This SIM7 model has LTE bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14, 17, 66 and 71, With our router, you can band lock to get the fastest speeds possible and much more. Jitter is 290ms vs 9ms for the Huawei. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. EDIT: I brought this from one star to three. If you need any help, you can call toll free and get free support 7 days a week, 1-888-499-0123, You can also find more info Mofinetwork site. The Cat 4 broadband mobile modem is designed to use in the United States under Verizon cellular networks. Skyroam Solis Lite | 4G LTE WiFi Mobile Hotspot | Global Coverage | Up to 10 Connec... 5 Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office - Work on All U.S. Carriers Ve... Proxicast Ultra Low Profile MIMO 3G / 4G / LTE Omni-Directional Screw-Mount Antenna... GlocalMe G4 Pro 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot, Worldwide WiFi Portable High Speed WiFi Hots... Proxicast Ultra Low-Profile 3G / 4G LTE Omni-Directional 2 dBi Screw-Mount Antenna ... Proxicast Ultra Low Profile MIMO 3G / 4G / LTE Omni-Directional 2.5 dBi Puck Magnetic/Adhesive Mount Antenna (SMA) for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and Others, 4g LTE+ Advanced OpenWRT Cat12 Unlocked Sim Router Modem with 3X Carrier Aggregation Preconfigured for use on The AT&T Network & Compatible with T-Mobile, Wiflyer WE826-T2 4G LTE Wireless Router, 300 Mbps Wireless Router, 4G LTE Hotspot with SIM Card Slot, Support T-Mobile AT&T(NOT Support Verizon), NETGEAR Nighthawk M1 Mobile Hotspot 4G LTE Router MR1100-100NAS - Up to 1Gbps Speed | Connect Up to 20 Devices | Create WLAN Anywhere | Unlocked to Use Any Sim Card-Contact Your Carrier for Data Plan, Wiflyer 4G LTE Router, 300Mbps Wireless Router, 4G LTE Hotspot with SIM Card Slot, TF Card, USB Port, Truely Wireless, Support T-Mobile AT&T(NOT Support Verizon), NETGEAR 4G LTE Broadband Modem - Use LTE as primary Internet Connection (LB1120). Whether you need high-speed internet and/or phone connectivity at home or away, this router securely connects multiple devices wherever there is a 4G LTE signal. It was an aftermarket sim that an ebay salesperson sent me. It would probably be five stars if I received customer service. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2020. Upload is .09 mbps vs the Huawei at 11.4mbps. If you want to deploy multiple routers, you can contact us and we can make your own custom firmware that will also allow advanced remote monitoring where you can manage your routers remotly and get status update if any issues. Speed is the next problem. Yeacomm 4G LTE CPE Router with Sim Card Slot, 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot Router with 2 RJ11 and 4 RJ45 P… Suburban, urban, and rural internet coverage available in select locations. We have a Weboost booster with an antenna on the roof and a panel antenna inside the RV that improves our signal pretty well. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The ping to T-Mobile is 290ms where the Huawei is at 29ms. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I also read once I asked to return it i would be charged 14.99 for the return shipping label Amazon printed for me. The Mofi is 1 db better but that is it. Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (AT&T GSM Unlocked)(Steel Gray), iSYFIX SIM Card Adapter Nano Micro - Standard 4 in 1 Converter Kit with Steel Tray Eject Pin, Verizon Wireless Jetpack 8800L 4G LTE Advanced Mobile Hotspot (No Sim Card Included), Rugged Flip Phone 4G GSM Unlocked Water Proof Shock Proof IP68 Military Grade ATT Tmobile Cricket Metro Straight Talk - ORG. Worked exactly as described. With the custom firmware, your custom settings are applied by default so if someone resets your router, it will go back to your custom settings. Setup instructions. I do slightly feel the description is misleading. Unable to add item to List. LIJINICT 4G Routers for Wireless Internet, 4G LTE Router with SIM Card Slot, LM321 ... Total Wireless Keep Your Own Phone 3-in-1 Prepaid SIM Kit. Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router - Support Overview Find support and online tools for your Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router. The MOFI router/modem is exactly what I needed in order to finally get truly high speed internet in my rural area. Select another device. TUOSHI Unlocked 4G LTE Router with SIM Card Slot -Wireless WiFi Hotspot, Portable R... TUOSHI Unlocked 4G LTE Router with SIM Card Slot -Wireless Internet WiFi Hotspot, S... Pronto Networks PP14OUS 4G LTE 300Mbps Unlocked IP65 Outdoor Router with SIM Card S... Net10 Keep Your Own Phone 3-in-1 Prepaid SIM Kit.