We would go to places. (2) Most butterflies have knobs at the end of their antennae. The second stage of a butterfly’s lifecycle is one in which an egg hatches into a caterpillar. I would need money to go anywhere. During the first stage, the butterfly starts out as an egg. Each species of butterfly has a specific family of host plants from which caterpillars take their food (Ballard, 2009). She fluttered down the plant. It will stay like that for a little while so that it can rest from all the work of coming out of the chrysalis. You were amazing, crying of course, but amazing nonetheless. Students who find writing to be a difficult task. The hypothesis for this experiment is, The darker the butterfly the quicker it will take to heat up, the lighter the butterfly the slower it will take to heat up. I could swim the whole day without caring much of what goes on in the world. This could be personal growth. When the airplane is flying in the sky, I would be able to touch it. I like the village because the atmosphere of the village is perfect. 080°N 79. Before we as a society can decide whether animals have rights or not, we need to keep an open mind. Like human beings, I would have no desires nor home fight. I would go to places of my choice. We can custom edit this essay into an original, 100% plagiarism free essay. I can change my places very easily as a kite but not as a human being. Want us to write one just for you? I have always wondered how fish survive in water without their skin being damaged; these are some of the experiences I will encounter if I were a fish. I would see children playing in the gardens. The structures of a caterpillar are deformed and a new adult butterfly’s structure is formed. Sorry Sweetie, (3) Most butterflies have slender, hairless bodies. (4) Most butterflies' rest their wings held upright over their bodies. Inside the cacoon a big change accurse, the caterpillar changes into a butterfly. We would travel. I would live in an open sky where there is no bond or no relationship, where there is no rule for boys and girls, where everyone can fly in the open sky. Each of these families has species in North America. Then, over three to four hours, the butterfly will flap its wings until they are properly working. This is the advantage of being a flying kite. It would be so nice to touch the clouds. Retrieved from http://ezinearticles.com/?What-Do-Caterpillars-Eat?&id=2133512, Barrett, M. (2011). All Rights Reserved. As humans we are bound to certain things. Inside the chrysalis, there is a lot of change going on, but on the outside, it looks still. It had been cloudy, dreary, and cold with no evidence of sun all week and then Friday came when you were to be born and the sun was shining bright and beautiful just like you. I would not have to do anything even if I did not have to go to school. Different types of caterpillars eat different kinds of food. This stage of a butterfly’s lifecycle lasts for one to two weeks. Hill stations are my favorite spots. Quotation marks for essays as a A essay day butterfly in my life, essay on choosing teaching as a career how to write an essay sentence by sentence what is the background of study in a dissertation essay writing in hindi for ias forensic science case study assignment. Egg is the very first stage of a butterfly’s life. If I were a kite, I would just fly around in the sky being free from all problems. The fascination of the world, away from illusion, remains happy and touches the sky. I wish to be one so that my acts would please others and never hurt anyone. They are wonderful and to be able to explore them from the summits of the sky would be so beautiful. But most of the time, whenever you see a butterfly, this could mean that a transformation is about to happen in your life. If I were a kite, I would fly in the open sky. (Essay Sample), Role Of Technology In Economic Development (Essay Sample), American Psycho (An Analysis Essay Sample), Teamwork And Collaboration In Nursing (Essay Sample), Magical Realism In Literature (Essay Sample). But their skin does not grow, and so the caterpillar sheds it and grows a larger one. The story of Madama Butterfly revolves around a young Japanese tenderly beautiful girl namely Cio Cio San(Butterfly) brought up in Nagasaki, who works as a Geisha to earn money to support her family.         I had to leave early for work, there is cereal in the cabinet. If I were a kite, my wish would be fulfilled. I can see the beautiful snow peaks of the mountains. We provide you with original essay samples, perfect formatting and styling. There are four stages of development in the life of a butterfly. I would see the city life. If I were a kite, I would not have to live in any bonding of relationship. Use our samples but remember about PLAGIARISM! I was awakened abruptly. Type: The caterpillar starts small, but grows quickly as it is eating.