MEAT VERSION: Add 1/2 pound of grass-fed ground beef or pastured chicken or turkey to the mixing bowl before forming into patties. Dr. Gundry came to realize that even “healthy” choices like fruits and vegetables can take a toll on your body. Watch the video below to learn more, or read the deep-dive article here. My concern is that the thyroid pills taste sweet, suggesting to me that they have sugar in them. To serve, place the cauliflower “rice” on a plate and top with the broccoli and sauteed onions. Pour in 3 tablespoons of olive or avocado oil. MAKE THE CAKE: Grease an 8-inch cake pan (ideally a springform pan) with olive oil. Here’s how to do it for iPhone: Human Food Bar is an ambassador for MariGold Bars, Perfect Keto, Gundry MD and Apollo Olive Oil. Because cream is 100 percent fat, the breed of cow does not matter as it does with milk (it is the protein portion of the milk that is impacted by the casein A-1 mutation in most cows). You’ll find a trove of lectin-free breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert recipes that cover phases 1, 2 and 3 of the Plant Paradox diet. Place the ingredients in a high-powered blender. I highly recommend starting with MariGold’s lectin-free sampler pack, which includes eight delicious lectin-free flavors. VEGAN VERSION: Replace the chicken with grain-free tempeh, hemp tofu, or a cauliflower “steak,” a 3/4-inch-thick cauliflower slice seared over high heat in avocado oil until golden brown on both sides. Flavonoids Polyphenols: What Are Flavonoids And What They Do? Grease the bottom and sides of a 4 1/2-inch-diameter ramekin with the butter. Marinate the chicken: in a large Ziploc bag, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, orange zest, and spices. Breakfast can be one of the toughest meals to change. Farm animal proteinsBut, never fear. Everyone wants to be as healthy as possible right now and people are stocking up on goods, and some Gundry MD products are periodically selling out. Place the drained spinach, eggs, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion, salt, and pepper in a high-speed blender and pulse blend for about 1 minute, or until thoroughly mixed. Feel free to fry the salmon in a Paleo-approved fat instead of baking it, and to try this paleo recipe with trout, cod, or other kinds of fish according to taste and availability. Season with kosher salt. ), I have to agree that this investment in my health is worth it. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until browned, about 8 to 10 minutes. Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Root Beer, or diet whatever kills your gut buddies, but my surefire replacement is the color of your old cola and is similarly fizzy. Impressive! Heat the oven to 350°F. And peanuts are actually legumes. Arrange the arugula on the bottom half of the seaweed sheet. This tasty breakfast mufiin takes just minutes to prepare. While you make your own pesto here, honestly, the one that comes closest to the true pesto of Liguria is Kirkland ‘s refrigerated pesto, sold at Costco, which uses only Ligurian basil. Press the mixture evenly in the frying pan over medium heat on the stove top, crisp the cauliflower crust for a few minutes.