Estimated trophy difficulty: 3.5/10; Approximate amount of time to platinum: 60-70 Hours; Offline Trophies: 51 (1, 2, 10, 38); Online Trophies: 0; Number of missable trophies: 1 – Aphrodite’s Embrace (for sleeping with a character, but it’s hard to miss, there are many opportunities for it); Glitched trophies: 7 – See List of Known Bugs and Issues Recruit and assign a Legendary NPC for your ship. I love this game...but there's one big reason I can't push it above Origins in terms of which is better. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7475/611.jpg Divine Intervention. I am Legend  What is large, yet never grows; has roots that cannot be seen; and is taller than trees? Trophy View. Fully crew the Adrestia with Legendary Lieutenants. | Contact us. I would get this one done whenever you run into the ability to, as you can run out of chances. Once all the quests are finished, it will be complete. Obtain clues and hunt down and kill each cult member in a cluster and then finish off the main leader of the cluster to complete the quest and obtain a legendary armor set. It doesn't matter which one you choose, as the story will still progress. When you get to Deimos, killing or sparing him does not affect the trophy, so you can choose either option. You'll then want to speed up by holding down and ram it down the middle on the side to cleave it in half. Defeat a full cluster of Cultists of Kosmos. You can see how to unlock engravings by going to the main menu and looking in your inventory tab. Image view. I’m VERY happy none of these trophies require beating the game on Nightmare as the level scaling is SO damn annoying in this game — especially if you refuse to take part in micro-transactions to help the leveling curve! Here are the answers to each question: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7475/94a.jpg Master of the Hunt. Kronos and the Titans ruled all before their fall was prophesized. Heal by parrying 10 times with the Judgment of the Lion. Take down the marked captains during the battle until the opposing side's meter reaches empty to win. Master of the Hunt  Fully crew the Adrestia with Legendary Lieutenants. There are sometimes bounties that are tied to slaying a mercenary, so always accept any quests that are on the message boards just for that extra bonus. You will easily be able to identify the quest marker by its blue color. Full list of all 94 Assassin's Creed Odyssey trophies - 75 bronze, 15 silver, 3 gold and 1 platinum.The base game contains 51 trophies, and there are 7 DLC packs containing 43 trophies. Looking for Polemarchs and some Mercenaries are your best bet. (14) Child of Poseidon: Complete all underwater location objectives. Group DLC packs together in list. It should only take a few minutes, as murdering people raises it quickly. Like the decision on whether to use guided mode or not, or choose between playing as Alexios or Kassandra. Estimated trophy difficulty: 3.5/10; Approximate amount of time to platinum: 60-70 Hours; Offline Trophies: 51 (1, 2, 10, 38); Online Trophies: 0; Number of missable trophies: 1 – Aphrodite’s Embrace (for sleeping with a character, but it’s hard to miss, there are many opportunities for it); Glitched trophies: 7 – See List of Known Bugs and Issues The map i mean, as for the trophies. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7475/432.jpg Odyssey's End. Complete 20 Bounties, War Contracts, or Naval Quests from Message Boards. Past Mistakes Complete Episode 2. Complete Xenia’s questline. | Terms of service The quest leads up to the Atlantis DLC, where you'll be tasked with opening up the seal of Atlantis. The only thing I can do is load a save from over an hour ago...but I'll end up losing certain things I don't want to lose by doing that. Recover the Cyclops's eye from a goat on Kephallonia. So, to be on the safe side, always select the heart option in the dialogue choice until you get the trophy Aphrodite’s Embrace. Go northwest to find me near the blazing fire pit. Plus, they tend to open up other side quests as well that you may need. Packs. I'm surprised you're having a lot of bugs and glitches. You will only advance up in the ranks though by killing the ones in front of you on the listing, not ones behind you. Kill 10 Isu Soldiers with the Blessing of Kronos enhancement. Their might scorched an entire village to the north, leaving nothing but a hollow crater. At the start of the game, you’ll be playing as Leonidas. There will always be one to replace the ones you have defeated, so you will never run out of mercenaries that are hunting you. Knock down their health to close to zero and use the Sparta Kick ability to knock them out and then walk up to them and press to recruit them. This includes all of the land and sea. Collect all the Keeper's Insights in Episode 2. Cleave a ship while having an all-women crew. 93 Single Player. You will have to face 5 waves of enemies before you face the champion you need to beat, who will have a sizable life bar. Some try to hide, some try to cheat; but time will show, we always will meet. The easiest way to obtain a legendary armor set is to complete the quests for taking down clusters of the cult. Keep an eye out for any chance you have to romance a character and bring them to bed with you, as it is possible to miss it if you deny everyone you come across. You will not have to fight against waves during this one, as you will automatically fight the mercenary from the start. In spring I am gay in handsome array; in summer more clothing I wear; when colder it grows, I fling off my clothes; and in winter quite naked appear. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7475/bc2.jpg Scourge of the Aegean. Are You Not Entertained?  You will have to visit all the locations around Greece and uncover the map. I hope there are no misable trophies because i just want to play the game on my own pace and clean up afterwards. It’s best to do them whenever you run across them, instead of saving them for later. I'm currently level 22, about 30 hours in...and every time I sell my stuff, I skip selling the Obsidian Eye because after you get it back from the goat, Markos said something about not selling it yet. Upgrade the Adrestia for the first time. Become Champion of the Arena. This will allow you to breathe underwater. Once you have completed these tasks, the side quest "The Hunting Party" will be available. These trophies does not affect going for the platinum trophy, as they are not needed to be done before the platinum is achieved. There are a ton of them around the area and you should be able to get the eye quick enough. I then tried following this video. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Trophies. You may hear me before you see me, but trust that I’m there. Under the quest name, it will stay whether it is a bounty, contract, or naval quest, among other types of quests.