Your feedback is needed Thank you There are two levels of bus – one with larger seats and more leg room for marginally more money. Bus Schedules. I mean, total cost. Yes indeed: we have comfortable, air-conditioned, 45-seat bus that have large underside luggage compartments. Relax, your bus-stop is just a click away. Samuel, we have several VIP-type coach buses which would be ideal for you. Thanks, Our Founder Is No Longer With Us – Mahama Announces To NDC Do you offer transportation from Takoradi airport to Cape coast area. Pick up point* No pre-booking available, just show up at the terminal. Airtel Ghana shortcodes, voice and data bundles etc. Accra to Tamale = GHC 85. In our previous articles we wrote about VIP Bus Fares in Ghana. I’m Abeiku. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Kaneshie-Kasoa, 2,800 cedis to 3,000 cedis, Kaneshie-Senya Breku, 6,300 cedis to 6,600 cedis, Osu-Madina, 2,200 cedis to 2,300 cedis, Osu-Atomic 3,500 cedis 3,700 cedis and Nima/Mamobi to Ashaiman, 4,100 cedis to 4,300 cedis. Kindly call our hotline 0574 606464 for the current rates. No hiding fee please. Phone inquiries: 0574-606464  | Whatsapp |  Website, On which date? VIP Bus Prices. We are looking for affordable chauffeured vehicle that can seven adults with their luggage. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Qwami, thanks for your question. * Thank you. Please call or Whatsapp our hotline 057 460 6464 for immediate assistance in that regard. We offer you an almost new, air-conditioned, Toyota Hiace mini passenger bus which can accommodate 13 adults comfortably. We are a total of 7 people. Short distance (approx 3 km) by taxi in Accra or Kumasi: 5 GHS; Tamale – … Book a bus ticket and enjoy your ride without cramming for space, in a comfortable bus, at a cost that your pocket can happily bear. Webmail Login; Call Us: 0557943605 Your email address will not be published. Best regards, There are two levels of bus – one with larger seats and more leg room for marginally more money. [Note: The distance between cities in Ghana distance chart below is straight line distance (may be called as flying or air distance) between the two locations in Ghana calculated based on their latitudes and longitudes. Please is it available and what’s our cost. Maxwell. The GPRTU Transport Fare List for Highway indicated that the fare from Accra to Kumasi (Air-condition), 69,000 cedis to 73,000 cedis while non air-condition has been increased from 40,000 cedis to 44,000 cedis with Ford Transit from 55,000 cedis to 58,000 cedis and Benz 207 from 28,000 cedis to 52,000 cedis. Contact Us - General Enquiry & Advertising Q's, Terminal at N'krumah Circle, opposite Africa Motors, Accra, Last modified on Friday, 05 April 2013 15:27. Thanks, Hello Wendy, absolutely. Rome2rio makes travelling from Cape Coast to Kumasi easy. Generally, these tickets will cost you between as … Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4e87e50c9af66a066a555a6849392c3" );document.getElementById("ce7b567f28").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Wish to do cape Caost and elmina castle, assin manso slave route, Kumasi and also the capital Accra. Hi Theresa, the current cost of hiring a 45 seater tour bus from Accra to Elmina / Cape Coast Castle and Kakum National Park is GHS 2,500 (Fuel and all other costs included). If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Your feedback is needed Thank you I’m Abeiku. 2 hours ago, Ivor Greenstreet, CPP Eulogise The Late Chairman JJ Rawlings, Armed Robbers Attack Wa West DCE, Others; Held Hostage For 3, New Research Reveals Major Benefits Of Integrated Approaches, UN rights chief says 'desperate' situation in violence-hit M, Harley-Davidson 'blind sides' Indian partners with shock exi, French forces kill jihadist commander in Mali, Ethiopia's PM Abiy: From peace prize to air strikes, Press Review: 'The person I was before died in the Bataclan', Jumia Launches 2020 Ghana Food Index Report, Biden will deliver a boost to stock markets and economy, Delaying To Release Seed Funds For Purchase Of Cocoa Unprece, Ghana For Startups: Pivoting From A Tourist Attraction To A. ""After trying to arrange a reasonable package that would accommodate my interests with several other travel agencies, I found … We want a vvip bus for a weekend trip from the dawn of Friday to Sunday evening. There are a few free for the dates you mentioned but you’ll need to book early to be guaranteed a reserved bus. ---JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember ---12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ---20192020, For how long? I will need the 45 seater VIP type bus with air condition. The fare list said the tro tro fare from Accra to Newtown had been increased from 1,700 cedis to 1,900 cedis, Accra to Pig farm, 1,800 cedis to 2,000 cedis, Accra-Alajo, 1,400 cedis to 1,500 cedis, Accra-Achimota, 2,100 to 2,300 cedis, Accra-Adenta, 2,800 cedis to 3,000 cedis, Accra-Dansoman, 2,100 cedis to 2,200 and Accra-Tema, 2,800 cedis to 3,000 cedis. From Circle to North Kaneshie, 1,700 cedis to 1,900 cedis, Circle to Santa Maria, 1,400 cedis to 1,500 cedis, Circle to Korle Bu, 1,700 cedis to 1,900 cedis, Circle to Darkuman, 1,700 cedis to 1,900 cedis, Circle to Mallam, 2,100 cedis to 2,200 cedis and Circle to Kaneshie, from 1,100 cedis to 1,200 cedis. Pls V I P should do something about Sefwi to Accra Yes we have several vehicles available for Takoradi to Cape Coast transfers. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Rome2rio makes travelling from Accra to Kumasi easy. Take the bus from Accra to Cape Coast; $6. I will need the 45 seater VIP type bus with air condition. Me and my friends will need a minivan to tour the western, ashamti, northern and volta regions of ghana this july. Intercity STC has both domestic and international bus services to various cities in Ghana and some West African cities such as Abidjan, Cotonou Etc. If you are here to know the destinations and metro mass transit fares in 2020, then read to the end. Accra-Cape Coast (Benz Bus), 14,000 cedis to 15,000 cedis, Accra-Takoradi (Benz Bus), 21,000 cedis to 22,000 cedis, Accra-Aflao (Benz Bus), 28,000 cedis to 29,000 cedis, Accra-Elubo (Peugeot), 82,000 to 87,000cedis, Accra-Ho 24,000 cedis to 25,000 cedis, Accra-Tamale, 93,000 to 98,000 cedis, Accra-Bolga, 107,000 to 113,000 cedis, Accra-Wa, 119,000 to 125,000 cedis and Accra-Sunyani, 58,000 to 61,000 cedis. The total CO2 Emission for your Cape Coast - Kumasi bus trip is 12.8 kg Your total cost to travel by bus from Cape Coast to Kumasi is about 19.0 USD (~43.0 GHS) Other routes "I wanted a tour that included time in nature and visits to historical sites, and Nurudeen was happy to design a customized 6-day trip. How much does it cost to hire a 60 seater bus for a day and how much does the driver also take? Do you have a bus available for hiring for seven days from december 24th – that can accommodate 40 people with luggage? Accra to Sunyani = GHC 50. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2017 STC Private Limited. In the GPRTU transport Fare List for Taxi/Hiring the fare from Circle to Tema (Saloon) had been increased from 11,000 to 11,600 cedis, Circle to Tema Harbour, 13000 to 13,7000 cedis and 10,000 to 10,5000 cedis and 11,000 to 11,600 cedis for caravan to Tema and Tema Harbour respectively. STC, an online bus-ticket booking platform, is the solution to all your commuting problems- be it long journeys or short trails. Recommended option. The fare from Kaneshie to Korle Bu which was 1,400 cedis is now 1,500 cedis, Kaneshie to Agege, 1,700 cedis to 1,900 cedis, Kaneshie to La, 2,000 cedis to 2,100 cedis and Kaneshie to Chorkor from 1,700 cedis to 1,900 cedis. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Accra to Kumasi right here. If you are here to know the destinations and metro mass transit fares in 2020, then read to the end. Air conditioned, clean buses to Kumasi, private-owned. Tracking status with boarding point navigation, Choose your favourite bus terminal location. Often, the fares between one destination to another tend to differ. MTN Ghana shortcodes, voice and data bundles etc. Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! Please me and my friends would like to rent a 45 seater bus to NZULENZU coming this August Please how will that cost. An excursion to Kakum national park and elmina castle All rights reserved. Fare"moreover they should have day and night car. TIGO Ghana shortcodes, voice and data bundles etc. A bus driver and one passenger have been confirmed dead after two VIP buses crashed in the Eastern Region. Ride in convenience with the exclusive features of mobile app, Our fleet include Toyota Coaster (aka ‘Coastal’), Hiace (standard and high roof), KIA and Hyundai (VIP-type) buses. A very good alternative to … ... Kindly call our tickets Accra Office on 0557943605 / 0557943606 or tickets Kumasi Office on 0557943607 and the tickets sales teller would help you through the process. bus company) Kumasi – Tamale: 40 GHS, 6-7 hours (STC bus company) Standard trotro fare around Accra: 1 – 3 GHS; Standard taxi fare around Tamale: from 1 – 2 GHS . Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Also included in this article are: Metro mass contact numbers; Metro mass destinations; Metro … Maxwell, we do not have a 60 seater bus, but we have 45-seat buses. The tro tro fare from Korle Bu to Abeka Lapaz has been increased from 2,100 cedis to 2,200 cedis, from Korle Bu to Achimota, 2,600 to 2,800 cedis and Korle Bu to Odorkor, from 2,000 to 2,100 cedis. Fully air-conditioned. Book a bus ticket and enjoy your ride without cramming for space, in a comfortable bus, at a cost that your pocket can happily bear. Circle to Accra, 1,100 cedis to 1,200 cedis, Circle-Russia, 1,500 cedis to 1,600 cedis, Circle-Awoshie, 2,100 cedis 2,200 cedis and Circle-Banana Inn, 1,800 cedis to 2,000 cedis. STC, an online bus-ticket booking platform, is the solution to all your commuting problems- be it long journeys or short trails. Ghana Distance Chart (Distance Table): For your quick reference, below is a Distance Chart or Distance Table of distances between some of the major cities in Ghana. Ghana Bans Importation Of Day Old Chicks, Poultry Products From UK, Other Countries, Dumsor Looms As Independent Power Producers Threaten To Withdraw Power Supply Over $1b Debts, COVID -19 Business Tracker: Ghanaian Businesses Recovering But Shortfalls In Revenue Remain A Challenge, Over 300,000 Businesses Have Benefitted From Gov't's CAP BuSS Stimulus Package — NBSSI, Nineteen SOEs Incurred GH¢1.6 billion Losses For 2020— Finance Minister, Ghana: Ethiopian Airlines Adjudged ‘Customer Choice Airline Of The Year’, Vivo Energy Ghana Becomes ISO 9001: 2015 Certified, Akufo-Addo To Launch GH¢100bn CARES Scheme, Harlequin Oil And Gas Emerges Upstream GOGA 2020 Indigenous Company Of The Year, James Mantey Asare | 2/24/2016 12:42:00 PM, Get the latest live updates about the Coronavirus Pandemic, Catch up on the latest news videos from around the world. Accra – Kumasi: 40 GHS, 4 hours (V.I.P. I am organizing a day excursion trip from Kumasi to Kakum national park, Cape Coast castle, and Elmina Castle for my Students. Find all the transport options for your trip from Cape Coast to Kumasi right here. * We're Social! I’m in need of one way transport to One Africa Village in Cape Coast.