HOT SEAL 10MM Sponge Padding Waterproof Durable Colorful Conventional ukulele Case ... Ivory 4 pcs Ukulele Tuning Machine Pegs Set Nickel Ivory Button. Just use regular ones for a fraction of the cost. Looks like you already have an account! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Standard Bridge: To attach a string when your ukulele has a standard bridge, first tie a knot in one end of the string, leaving a tail about an inch long. By attaching the string to the 3 hole bead, you eliminate the cumbersome task of tying strings to the bridge block. Next, pull it so that you can remove the string by passing it through the loop. Tension - Some players prefer high-tension or low-tension strings, Thickness - Some players prefer thicker strings or thinner strings, Bath-size towel -  used to protect your ukulele while performing the operation, Fingernail clipper - the easiest and safest way to cut excess string, String Winder (optional) - makes winding the tuning pegs a lot easier, Ukulele Chromatic Tuner (optional) - used to tune up after the string change, Fretboard cleaner (optional) - it would be a good time to clean your fretboard if it needs it. 37 beads) manystitchesintime. Most fluorocarbon string sets do not contain any metal wound strings including low-G sets. I don’t think I would purchase this product, though. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it. These strings are specially formulated for musical instruments. per kit. 5 out of 5 stars (465) 465 reviews $ 4.35. The kit includes 1 extra bead, for a total of 5 ea. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Conventional string tying pulls up the string behind the saddle, reducing the desired string angle. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Fast forward recently, I picked up the BridgeBeads because it resembled the convenience of bridge pins. © 2020 Strings By Mail Diamond Secure Ukulele String Ties/Uke Bridge Beads, New Low Profile Design! $16.50. The string is held in place by a ball or bead at the end of the string and kept in place by a bridge pin. There was a problem completing your request. I JUST HOPE THEY DONT START MAKING THEM IN YELLOW BECAUSE THATS MY FAVORITE COLOR & ID HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER 7 SETS(so far)! I have been known to use random beads from my craft box when stringing a uke–especially when stringing a baritone for re-entrant tuning. Rosette Diamond string ties allow you to tie your strings in your hand. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Just like the process I mentioned above, you need to start with the G-string first. Ernie Ball Ukulele Strings (P02326),Black, D'Addario EJ87B Titanium Ukulele Strings, Baritone, lotmusic Ukulele Hanger Wall Mount Hook Holder for Ukelele Guitar Banjo With Picks Strap Pin Sand Shaker Fingerboard Deco, lotmusic Ukulele Carrying Case Oxford Cloth Hard Protective velvet Interior Ukuleles Gig Bag Black With Double Straps Humidifier 3 Picks (23 Inch Concert), D'Addario EJ87S Titanium Ukulele Strings, Soprano, Ernie Ball Earthwood Folk Nylon Ball End Set, Clear and Gold, Ukulele Strings, Yoklili 5 Sets of Nylon Ukulele Strings with 10 Felt Picks, String Winder for Soprano (21 Inch) Concert (23 Inch) Tenor (26 Inch) Ukulele, and Capo included. $19.90. Follow this method if your ukulele has a tie-bar bridge. Jet Suede Blue 3x12mm 2-hole Bridge Bead - 10g (approx. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. 4.7 out of 5 stars 44. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Ukulele string ties, Ukulele beads, Ukulele Strings, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Ukulele Strings Set, 4 Pcs/Set Colorful Nylon Strings Replacement Part Accessory fo... Ukulele Strings, 5 Sets of Nylon Ukulele Strings, String Winder for Soprano (21 Inc... 18 Pcs Ukulele Strings Accessories Kit Includes 4 Set Nylon Ukulele Strings 12 Piec... OHOH Ukulele Strings, 4 Sets of Nylon Ukulele Strings with Felt Ukulele Picks for S... Clear Nylon Ukulele Strings Ukulele Nylon Strings Nylon Ukelele Strings 3 full sets. You need to thread it on the bridge by going to the side that is the nearest to the sound hole of the instrument. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The kit includes 1 extra bead, for a total of 5 ea. A week or so ago, someone mentioned these things. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, See Top 100 in Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio. #44,774 in Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio (. The are working very well. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020, I have purchased 2 sets now and after seeing my Ukes after installing, pretty sure Grand daughter will be buying a set for hers, Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2016. Rosette Diamond BridgeBeads offer a fast, safe and easy way to tie strings on a Ukulele. Ads are shown to you based on a number of factors like relevance and the amount sellers pay per click. You simply thread the string through the back of the bridge and attach it to the roller. Bewildered by why people are crazed about the ukulele??? Rosette Diamond string ties allow you to tie your strings in your hand. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. $4.00. In some cases, uniform string angle at the bridge can improve the Ukulele's response. $12.99. Rosette Diamond BridgeBeads offer a fast, safe and easy way to tie strings on a Ukulele. Your review was sent successfully and is now waiting for our staff to publish it. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. - Made from natural material - BONE. Rosette Diamond string ties allow you to tie your strings in your hand. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2019. $12.00. Strings By Mail Ukulele Diamond Bridge Beads, Black - Ukulele Diamond Bridge Beads, Black CAD Designed for consistent product quality and performance Super lightweight - Less that 2 grams for full set (5 each) Special internal string cavity allows for Solid contact with Bridge Stops wear and I can not recommend these highly enough. You can get pretty snazzy if you want to. 4.7 out of 5 stars 76. Ukulele Diamond Bridge Beads, Black. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. I don't think it's worth buying special beads though. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The BONE String-Tie is a wonderful product that has many advantages for use. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your review was sent successfully and is now waiting for our staff to publish it. THE BEADS MAKE IT SO MUCH EASIER TO PUT STRINGS ON A UKULELE WITHOUT HOPING YOU HAVE THE STRING WOUND AROUND THE BRIDGE RIGHT OR NOT. Ships from and sold by Rosette Worldwide. We value your input. AND THE COMPANY IS 1 OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST COMPANIES I HAVE HAD THE PRIVELAGE OF BUYING A PRODUCT FROM!!!!! Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Manufactured in USA Satisfaction guaranteed with full refund available if you are not satisfied with performance. Only 17 left in stock - order soon. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Pin Bridge - This bridge type is commonly found on acoustic guitars but there are only a few ukulele makers that use a Pin Bridge . I HAVE BEEN USING THESE BEADS FOR A WHILE NOW. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more.