Perfect Supplements uses just Type 1 because their testing showed the best bioavailability with Type 1, at least 90%! The cows spend their life in Brazil free grazing on grass. Does The Company Offer A 100% Money Back Guarantee? Get a 10% Off Coupon Code when you sign up! Collagen is a fibrous protein component of skin, bone, cartilage and other connective tissue all over the body in higher animals. We love educated consumers. Our Collagen is designed to rebuild and repair the connective tissues that are found in your tendons and ligaments. Read more here. The one downside to gelatin powder… it only mixes into warm/hot liquids and clumps up in cold drinks because of its ability to gel. Adding ATH’s Collagen, which is high in glycine and proline, to your diet may help combat your production rate and actively help rebuild your connective tissues to keep your joints well oiled and strong. Mix 1-2 scoops a day into water, juice, tea, milk, soup, yogurt, smoothies, or any other liquid. Returned postage to be paid for by customer. Does The Company Provide Proof of Purity? Perfect Supplements is Silver Level Green America Certified Business. Here is the kosher certification. Check our the Lab Testing tab to see all the awesome stuff we test for! I like how it also amplifies the taste of the ingredients in my drinks. If you have any questions at all, we are here to help. After all, there are a number of good collagen supplements on the market, but why settle for good, when let's face it - you deserve the best! I take it along with the Joint capsules and my joints have never felt better! Shawn StevensonFitness Expert / Professional Nutritionist, A Perfect Partner For Our Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen. Just Hydrolyzed Collagen! In order to be classified as grass-fed and pasture-raised in Brazil, each cow must have 2.67 acres. These cows are untouched by hormones, antibiotics, chemical fertilizers, or pesticides. Here is proof of our source of collagen. What If I Don't Like the Collagen?What? LOVE THIS PRODUCT. rBGH is typically injected into diary cows in order to produce more milk. We believe a supplement can only be called Perfect if it also supports the planet. Regular Collagen can have a molecular weight of 100,000 Daltons, The Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen has a molecular weight of 5,000 Daltons. I use it to improve my joint pain & the added benefits of better skin are a plus! We have also agreed to submit to additional testing throughout the year. It typically takes 1-2 business days to process your order. What is Pefectly Paleo? The cows spend their entire life in Brazil free grazing on grass. It’s got hydrolyzed collagen peptides from grass-fed cows, wild caught cod and snapper, organic beef bone broth, organic chicken bone broth, and … These shorter chain collagen peptides are easier for our bodies to absorb. Sorry, We Currently Can Only Ship to the U.S. and Canada. Everything you ever wanted to know about collagen can be found in this special report: We do not believe you will be able to find another brand of collagen that has such a strong commitment to quality, ingredients, and sustainable practices for our planet. Why do this? Brazilian Pasture-Raised Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen. We offer a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. Our goal is to provide pure, nutrient dense ingredients, as you would find them in nature. I add the collagen to it and I really think it is helping my joints! Our collagen is derived from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides from Brazil. Is The Only Ingredient In The Supplement Collagen? We encourage you to compare our product with other collagen powders and you'll quickly see that many can't make the same claims of no artificial ingredients, grass fed, pasture raised, and easily cold & hot water soluble. They are definitely my #1 choice!" Click here to view our guarantee. Please see our returns page for full details. Is The Collagen Virtually Tasteless, Odorless, and Easily Mixes in Any Liquid? Only Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen scored a perfect 9 out of 9 in the 9 Point Test for High Quality Collagen Supplements. HUMANE SOURCE. The ingredients used in Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen do not come from and are not produced from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) as defined by European Directive 2001/18/EC. We understand there are numerous companies that make Collagen supplements, but how many can list these credentials... Click on any of the images above to verify the standing of our company. We use no fillers, flow agents or added ingredients. No Hassle Returns & Easy ExchangesOpened orders made within 60 days are eligible for an exchange or store credit, one per year. In addition, our Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen is the only collagen to earn the Perfectly Pure Certification (click to learn more). Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen can be added to either hot or cold liquids and is completely tasteless and odorless. use to make our bulletproof coffee every morning. Because our Collagen is flavorless/odorless it mixes well with anything. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Is the Collagen Glyphosate Free?Indeed. We know, that is a very bold statement. Your Search For The Best Collagen On The Planet Ends Here. Our Organic Collagen Tablets and Powder are made with Organic Beef Bone Broth, sourced from U.S. grass-fed cattle raised without the addition of antibiotics or hormones. Do you have any samples?We currently do not offer any samples, however, we do have an excellent exchange program, in case you aren't satisfied. Hydrolyzed Collagen is sourced from Bovine Hides and contains mainly Type 1 and some Type 3 Collagen. Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen is the all natural fuel that your body is craving. We don't just want to make the best collagen supplement, we want to be the best natural product company for you and the planet. Great texture and price! Each batch is tested to ensure the highest quality and purity. Yes, collagen is important for healthy and youthful looking skin, but collagen's health benefits are not just skin deep. You will not taste it, but your body will feel it! These cows are untouched by hormones, antibiotics, chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Our whole-food Organic Collagen is unhydrolyzed and minimally processed, so you receive a wider range and balanced ratio of complementary amino acids rather than just isolated peptides as with hydrolyzed products. Find out more about Perfectly Pure Certification. Does Collagen contain MSG?It is a common misconception that Hydrolyzed Protein contains MSG, but it is NOT true. All of our products are made in the USA in a FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Only The Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen Provides: What Are The Health Benefits of Taking Collagen? This statement certifies that our Collagen Powder is wholly manufactured and sourced in Brazil. Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen - 100% Hydrolyzed Collagen Sourced From Brazilian Pasture Raised (Grass Fed) Cows, Founder of Leda Lum Apotheca, Actress and Producer, "Perfect Supplements has made my life easier by providing the most powerful superfoods, from the best sources, all in one place. Types 1 and 3 are similar and found all over the body, except in the cartilage – this is where Type 2 collagen is found. As collagen plays such a crucial role in numerous bodily functions, giving your body a low molecular weight, bioavailable and highly absorbable collagen will help improve your overall health. If you’re following a Paleo, Weston A. If you can find another product that passes our 9 Point Test For High Quality Collagen Supplements, then you can start comparing price. It is also absolutely safe to take them together, if preferred. 1.5 lbs). I highly recommend this product! We are proud to be the world's first certified Glyphosate Residue Free collagen by The Detox Project. Unflavored and tasteless, ATH Collagen easily dissolves into your morning coffee, favorite smoothies, as well as recipes making it easy to your keep your collagen intake at an optimal level. All Perfect Brand Products are Non-GMO. Price, or Autoimmune Protocol diet and struggling to consume enough bone broth, Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen is a quick and easy alternative that you can conveniently add to any drink. Here is the full Heavy Metal lab testing , more lab testing and full Glyphosate testing. Price diet you are very familiar with bone broth. This large and heavy protein is hard to absorb.