I created this marinade based on a few I saw in Healthy Cooking.” Jackie Termont - Richmond, Virginia, Zesty Marinated Pork Chops Recipe photo by Taste of Home. 6 one to two inch thick bone-in pork chops. How Long Should I Marinate Pork Chops? Add the pork chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for eight hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Top italian-marinated-pork-chops recipes just for you Explore more recipes . This marinade for pork chops keeps the meat juicy and flavorful! Get your personalized results . Remove from grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Your email address will not be published. https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Italian-Marinated-Pork-Chops-2248197 Internal temperature should be 145 degrees. This easy weeknight dinner will get dinner on the table in a hurry with easy grilled pork chops made with a homemade Italian marinade. I highly recommend this recipe. It’s an easy pork marinade recipe made with soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, olive oil, and ketchup. The pork chops were delicious. Cut each pork chop from one side through the middle horizontally to within 1/2 inch of the other … it was very easy to prepare enough for two and it worked with bone in chops. The Best Ever Pork Chop Marinade produces tender and flavorful pork chops every time! I recommend marinating pork chops in Italian dressing and … https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/zesty-marinated-pork-chops If you are looking for a baked pork chop … Martina McBride Shared Her Recipe for Kansas Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 2 tablespoons white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth, 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each). I love finding pork chop recipes that make the juiciest and most flavorful meal – if you have a slow cooker, you are going to want to try these Slow Cooker Pork Chops that make the BEST pork chops!. We enjoyed this recipe very much. He used bone-in chops and brined them before making the recipe. We had this delicious recipe tonight. Combine marinade ingredients in a mason jar. 349 shares. Designed by. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. It will quickly become your go-to marinade for grilled meats and veggies. These marinated pork chops … Marinated Pork Chops Madeleine Cocina. I started marinating the chops around lunch time and it was plenty of time. It's a delicious recipe, and it's in our keeper file!!! Italian Marinade for Pork Chops. Italian Marinated Pork Chops Pork. I made no changes to the recipe (except to prepare only two.) minutes first side, 4 minutes second side. 309,018 suggested recipes. Pork chops taste best and hold the most flavor when marinated for 12 to 24 hours. They're a good source of lean protein and it's easy to change the flavor by using different spices. Brush BBQ grill or drizzle oil in pan, heat on medium high. Wow! In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, wine, 1 teaspoon oil, chili powder, horseradish, dill, garlic powder and salt. thyme, pork chops, orange, ground cinnamon, oregano, chile peppers and 3 more. Volunteer Field Editor. DH made this recipe with two changes. Italian dressing, boneless pork chops. Pork chops sometimes cook up dry, but this easy marinade makes the pork so juicy and full of perfectly-balanced flavor.It’s fail-proof! Marinate pork chops in fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes up to overnight. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Add pork and cook for 4 minutes or until … “My husband loves pork chops.