He is also a little shorter than other minions of his body type (the short, round, heavy minions). She is one of the girls who have been adopted by Gru. Officially, Gru's first name is "Felonius", as seen on the computer screen during the background check Miss Hattie conducts on him. What channel number is One America News on Dish Network? That night, he reads them a bedtime story that he wrote himself, basically detailing how the girls changed his life. Is there a way to search all eBay sites for different countries at once? He's not terribly friendly with strangers, and even can be a bit nippy and anti-social, from time to time, with his master Gru, with Dr. Nefario and the minions. Who is the most popular Spider-Man villain . Aggie is such a cute nickname (maybe a replacement for 90s Maggie?). [87] Written by Brian Lynch, it was directed by Pierre Coffin and Kyle Balda, and produced by Chris Meledandri and Janet Healy. Edith is later left with her sisters in the house when Gru goes to save Lucy. How long will the footprints on the moon last? He is referred to by name, specifically by Gru, when he and Stuart are asked to look after the girls. [3] This film is also Universal's sixth-highest-grossing film (unadjusted for inflation)[66] and the tenth-highest-grossing animated feature of all time in North America. The film Despicable Me left me wondering about Margo, Edith and Agnes's origins. Margo is a pre-teen / teen, and the two other girls are snotty uncontrollable brats under age 10. This particular Jerry appears frequently in Despicable Me, and is seen assisting Gru and Stuart in infiltrating Vector's lair. Above: Eight-year-old Gru, in an audacious and daring move, swipes the British royal crown from the clutches of super villain Scarlet Overkill, after some very creative use of Dr. Nefario's freeze ray. Miss Hattie, the owner of the orphanage, was a strict ruler, being harsh with the orphans she was supposed to be taking care of. Gru and his mother clearly are not native to the United States (where they live), and their broken English accent would seem to indicate that they originated from somewhere in central to southeastern Europe. Edith. A little bit later the three girls are hanging around the fountain and Edith is diving for coins. Gru sees the girls as pawns in an evil scheme, while Edith and Margo see Gru as some creepy bald guy. He has since become very fond and protective of them. He has a tender side, however and, like Jerry, ends up making a pretty effective babysitter and playmate for Margo, Edith and Agnes. She also requires the girls to clean things for her, and to sell cookies under a strict quota...for which she then keeps all of the profits. Eventually, they do unwittingly fulfill their purpose in Gru's master plan. Gru introduce Lucy to the girls by saying "Lucy these are my girls: Margo, Edith ,and Agnes; girls, Lucy; Lucy, girls". Edith Gru  is a 9-year-old-girl from Despicable Me. He spends most of his time down in the depths of Gru's secret lair, usually in the laboratory and machine shops...creating various concoctions, weapons and machinery...and fixing stuff broken by Gru, the minions and the girls. Not much is known about she and her sisters' past life. If you haven't seen Despicable Me then you might not want to read this. Dr. Nefario routinely wears a white lab coat, black rubber gloves (with the Gru logo on them), a pair of goggles, red and yellow plaid pants, a yellow shirt and black boots. Phil is more light-hearted than the other two members of his team (Mark and Tim), given more readily to finding amusement at almost anything. When the crazed minion come through the roof, Edith takes it upon herself to try and defend her sisters with her nunchucks. To give you the best experience, this site uses cookies. She, together with two other minions, perform a magic show which is interrupted by Margo when one of the minions whips out a chainsaw. Agnes is the youngest and sweetest of three sisters who have spent most of their lives at Miss Hattie's miserable orphanage. Margo is the oldest of three little girls, sisters in fact, who have lived for most of their lives in Miss Hattie's dismal orphanage, forced to sell cookies for her...and without seeing any benefit from the profits. Vector is a young, up-and-comer who exemplifies the new generation of supervillainy. And those three little girls (Margo, Edith and Agnes) changed his life forever...stirring in him some latent goodness. The super-smart, but rather nerdy young supervillain calling himself "Vector" stole the Great Pyramid of Giza, which made all other villainous acts pale by comparison. Like his arch-enemy Gru's assistant, Dr. Nefario, Vector is a clever inventor, and has created many of his own gadgets and weapons, the latter of which seem to revolve mostly around aquatic life (such as a pirahna gun, which shoots out live pirahnas, and a squid launcher, which shoots little live squids). Should they have made a Die Hard sequel where relatives of General Esperanza seek revenge on McClane for his death in Die Hard 2? Get your answers by asking now. Edith is also good at ballet, and loves doing it with her sisters. When Gru comes back from Eduard's secret lair he gets attacked by a blindfolded Edith who has just destroyed a piñata. With his faithful and inventive assistant Dr. Nefario, and his army of little yellow minions, he set his plan in motion... ...just as three little girls came knocking on his door, looking to sell him some cookies. Gru, you see, was never truly evil, even if he was rather despicable. Not super crazy on Edith, though it would still be cute to see on a child in the 21st century, and I looove Margot and Hattie, which is a nickname for Harriet. [83] It was produced by the same team that was behind the first film along with directors Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud and writers Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio. But just as in other facets of life, young up-and-coming go-getters will rock the boat...and one day one particular fellow really rocked Gru's boat. Apr 19, 2016 - Edith is one of the three deuteragonists of Despicable Me, one of the three tritagonists of Despicable Me 2 and a supporting character in Despicable Me 3. None of those websites or graphics have made it clear that they have confirmed, with the copyright owners--Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment, that any of the material they posted is factual. This article is about the 2010 film. Dave is also something of a romantic, and develops a substantial crush on AVL agent Lucy Wilde. Each is an entirely different type of minion. Edith is currently the least explored of the three sisters, which is understandable considering she's the middle child, the likes of which are stereotypically neglected by their parents. When did organ music become associated with baseball? When they try to choose a picture of Gru, Edith falls off the sofa in terror when a image of Gru in his swimming trunks shows up. Re asked How tall is margo Edith and Agnes in Despicable Me. How effective those weapons are AS weapons is anyone's guess...but they seem pretty handy at distracting his enemies. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Edith is the classic middle child...rebellious, mischievous and moody. Each is an entirely different type of minion. When Edith finishes drawing she ask Gru when he is going out on his date and if he is scared of dating. when Gru warns her not to destroy anything at the Cinco de Mayo party. Gru then grabs his daughters and raced back home, where he informs them that he had confirmed that Eduardo was actually El Macho. The next morning Edith, Margo and Agnes begin signing Gru up for online dating. In Despicable Me, the oldest is Margo (by Miranda Cosgrove), followed by Edith (the one wearing a pink hat, voiced by Dana Gaier) and Agnes, the youngest. When Gru come in the room, Margo ask what celebrity does Gru look like, Edith suggesting Gollum, from The Lord Of The Rings. She had also apparently learned Japanese, as she responds in Japanese ("Hai!") [69], A sequel, titled Despicable Me 2, was released on July 3, 2013 in the United States. She shares many traits with Gru, being very destructive, tomboyish and sports a macabre sense of humor. Gru answers that he is not scared of dates or women (despite evidence to the contrary) and bids the girls goodnight. Like her younger sisters, Margo has been adopted by Gru. And yet, when the time comes to really train as a little ninja, after being adopted by Gru, she proves quite adept at it. He longs to own his own puppy, and is an affable and sociable individual who enjoys others' company. He promises to never let them go again. You can sign in to vote the answer. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He even starts out that way with the girls (Margo, Edith and Agnes), but they quickly win him over after Agnes showers him with her irresistible charms. Edith Voice. He has a round living room with a wrap-around couch, huge HD television (complete with video games) and a massive shark tank...containing one very massive and dangerous shark! What is plot of the story Sinigang by Marby Villaceran? She is a 9-years-old little girl and one of the three orphan sisters who have been adopted by Gru. Inspired by the character, Edith, on the movie, Despicable Me, I'm crocheting the pattern designed by Sarah Zimmerman. This particular Kevin appears only briefly, and is referred to by name, specifically by Gru, during his initial speech about his plan to steal the moon...and then during the scenes where Gru is actually stealing the moon. Filters: ALL VERSIONS. Incarnations On BTVA: 6 Versions from 6 Titles. After chasing Vector through the skies, Gru, with the help of Dr. Nefario and his Minions, is eventually able to rescue all three of his girls. Behind his lair he has placed the Great Pyramid of Giza, cleverly disguising it with some mysterious stealth technology to reflect the sky. She shares many traits with Gru, being very destructive, tomboyish and sports a macabre sense of humor. Mr. Perkins is the president of the secretive "Bank of Evil", a financial institution dedicated to providing supervillains a place to conduct all their banking needs, and to obtain loans. Miss Hattie is a generally soft-spoken woman with a pronounced southern-American accent who runs "Miss Hattie's Home For Girls", an orphanage. Edith is one of the two tritagonists of Despicable Me, one of the three tritagonists of Despicable Me 2 and a major character in Despicable Me 3. Of course, she's also an accomplished martial artist... Kevin is one of many of Gru's minions, and seems to work in the research department of the laboratory. Upon seeing all of Gru's weapons and torture devices, her dark, destructive nature is shown when she nonchalantly walks into an iron maiden and starts playing with Gru's dangerous weapons in his lab. We, on the other hand, have contacted Illumination Entertainment in Los Angeles, and Illumination Mac Guff in Paris, to request clarification on this matter and others, and will correct any mistakes or erroneous information--IF THERE EVEN IS ANY HERE--as soon as they communicate with us. Despite being a boyish and apparently young minion, Bob's been around a long time. Her only concern is her own reputation and her bottom line (how much she profits). Below is a screen capture of Bob as he appeared in the Despicable Me opening and closing sequences, where you can see the minor physical differences. at which Dr. Nefario responds with, "Do you want to explode?". What makes that your favorite genre? Is this the start of a long-standing and villainous friendship? [65] The film has made $251,513,985 in the United States and Canada as well as an estimated $291.6 million internationally for a worldwide total of $546,010,705, against its $69 million budget. Vector, however, betrays the deal, and unleashes his defenses on Gru. She appears athletic and agile in the second film, and proficient with many weapons and fighting techniques, including the katana and nunchaku. Gru's "dog", Kyle, often piddles on Fred's plants, something which Gru actively encourages.