Related: Xbox One HDD Upgrade – How to upgrade your Xbox One storage. If you’re looking to spend £130 on a controller, you need to seriously think about how much you play on your Xbox One and what games you’re playing because it is around £90 more than a regular controller. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Built for classic PvP controls, this configuration allows you to run, cover slip, or switch weapons without taking your thumb off the stick. However, for your £130 investment you will get the ultimate customisable controller that will no doubt last the entire lifespan of your console – and possibly longer. Tuned for players used to having melee on R-Stick Click. The Xbox One Elite Controller can store two button mapping configurations at once. • Orders placed after 7pm Friday to 1pm Sunday will be dispatched Sunday, • Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this timeframe, • Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays). Elsewhere, I started using one of the Halo 5 presets to make commanding Team Osiris much easier, as suddenly I’m not having to reach down for the D-Pad anymore, but toggling commands using the back paddles. * Adjust trigger min/max values, thumbstick sensitivities, button assignments, and more. Take Forza 6 for example – a game where the back paddles really come into their own. It’s quite the work of art, with its brushed metal accessories and matte black soft touch finish. When I first picked up the Elite Controller what was immediately noticeable was the increased weight. (e.g. GAME Retail Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 652341). The Elite Xbox One Controller comes with a pair of D-Pads – one a metal version of the regular D-Pad, but the other a faceted metal option – and three analogue stick choices. Although I’m using it because I prefer the feel of it under the thumb and the general look, I’m assured that it makes it a lot easier to pull combos in titles like Mortal Kombat X and co. Please note: Click & Collect is currently not available in England or Wales.We have a wide range of Delivery options, please see the table below. Drivers available at. Xbox One Elite Controller vs Regular Wireless Controller, Xbox One HDD Upgrade – How to upgrade your Xbox One storage. Tuned for Hell Jumper style of play so that you can simultaneously move, aim, jump and melee with ease. If you’re a fighting game addict, then the faceted D-Pad will also be a huge success. Compatible with Xbox Play & Charge Kit (sold separately). A modified version of the default controller layout that’s tuned for dominance in the Multiplayer Arena & Warzone. The Xbox One Elite Controller can store two button mapping configurations at once. In practice, for me the customisation started slowly. Credit provided by Klarna Bank AB, authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK (FRN: 536065). You get so familiar with the weight and feel of the Elite Controller, that the regular one makes feels cheap, rough and thoroughly inferior. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. The enhanced grip allows you to hold the controller with less effort. The colourful face buttons and plastic finish have been swapped out for a monochrome colour scheme and metal touches that makes the Elite look like a premium product. Get the drop on your enemy with quick access to all the most important infantry combat functions in this preset. Customize your experience even further with an easy-to-use app. Tuned for the casual style of play so you can accelerate, brake and interact with features with ease. The app also goes beyond basic button-mapping too. You can store even more configurations in the Xbox Accessories app and load them onto the controller as and when you need them. Microsoft has ensured that by kitting the Elite Controller out with a mature, understated design. The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller has four slots for interchangeable paddles that you can attach or remove without any tools. Tuned for the player looking to make quick and fast color affinity changes. You might just want to wait for a price drop before you buy. Related: Best Xbox One Games 2015 Available on Xbox consoles and Windows 10 PCs. We’ll always tell you what we find. For the analogue sticks you’re looking at the standard concave diamond grip option, a taller version of these, and a domed set that sit between the two in terms of height. up is down and down is up, etc.). There’s individual adjustments for analogue stick sensitivity that manage the distance the sticks need to travel before they react as in-game movements. While you’re playing, they feel safe and secure, but if you want to change them out for a new version, it’s quick and simple to do. The controller lets you switch between them using the slider underneath the options and menu buttons. Receive exclusive deals and offers and we will even send you a gift around your birthday. Connect to Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or Xbox One consoles with Xbox Wireless, or using the included 9’ USB-C cable. With extra points and more cash to spend, this deal is seriously on point. I’m just worried what would happen if you lost one of these accessories, as it doesn’t seem like Microsoft will let you to replace them individually at this stage. The app even lets you turn down the haptic feedback and adjust the brightness of the Xbox light. We use cookies belonging to GAME & third parties to provide you with the best experience on our site and deliver marketing based on your interests.