You can either make a mess like me and squeeze the lemon juice into the ramen bit by bit while eating it or you can mix them into the ramen. This simple stir fry comes together quickly and is a favorite. The walls are decorated with grey koi carps swimming towards heaven, an auspicious symbol in Japanese culture. We're not around right now. One of the reasons why ramen restaurant is such an insider's tip is their Lemon Chicken Ramen. To order, you first buy a ticket with your desired dish and hand it to the staff. I especially recommend the free sesame topping because it goes great with all of their ramen. If you like a little spice, you can add 1/4 teaspoon of hot pepper flakes. I like to salt my chicken earlier in the day and let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours to absorb the salt. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, then add the chicken broth, lemon zest, and noodles. lemon juice 3; ramen noodles 2; lemons, juice of 2; olives 2; coleslaw mix 1; fresh lemon juice 1; oil 1; sliced water chestnuts 1; View More ↓ seasonings & flavorings. Let us tell you why it is worth taking a closer look. Because the menu is in Japanese, let's go through the available dishes one by one. You can use any flavor of ramen because you will discard the flavor packet. cloves 2; garlic 2; mayonnaise 2; olive oil 2; toasted sesame seeds 2; cider vinegar 1; pepper 1; sesame oil … You do not need to use the flavoring packet. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. If you have a Facebook account, make use of their special offer to get a free egg as a topping for your ramen. This ramen is perfect for summer or if you caught a cold, or if you are seeking a lighter dish that is kind to your stomach. Simply like Kotobuki on Facebook and show them the Facebook page on your phone. Kotobuki is a fairly new ramen shop. This ramen dish can be enjoyed in various ways. Squeeze the lemon juice over the stir fry just before serving. Add the chicken broth and lemon zest. Here’s the proper way to juice a lime to get the most for your money. Kotobuki's ramen is the perfect traditional chicken ramen with a twist. The noodles cook and absorb the chicken broth. When they are mostly cooked, add the bag of broccoli. Topped with tasty harshed meat, baby corn and a healthy helping of spinach, this dish is rich and creamy, providing you with a unique ramen experience. Kotobuki has a vast selection of various chicken based ramen. Even if you usually don't care much for ramen but appreciate a good chicken soup, you should give Kotobuki a try. You can either make a mess like me and squeeze the lemon juice into the ramen bit by bit while eating it or you can mix them into the ramen. The sign on the top left is the one of the famous TV personality Shokotan. Fresh broccoli can be substituted for frozen. Simply cut the chicken into one inch cubes, season with salt and saute until brown. The cozy interior of Kotobuki has a warm, slightly playful feel to it. This simple stir fry features ramen noodles. Don't walk past by it when you're in Ikebukuro! But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. This recipe calls for both lemon and lime juice. Squeeze the lemon juice over the stir fry just before serving. Yuzu tosho (or lemon rind if you can’t get it) Soy sauce. A tangy blend of lemon, lime and ramen with a touch of adobo and cajun spices. This means "I liked you on Facebook". MATCHA is a web magazine dedicated to bringing the rich culture and history of Japan to an international audience. 10 Unique Cafes In Tokyo - Where A Coffee Break Becomes An Experience! Ikebukuro Guide: Access, Shopping, Amusement, Hotels, And More! Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and may not be completely accurate. "Kotobuki" means long life, luck and happiness and koi carps stand for these things as well.