It was $4.00 a can..please someone, sell this again. The black coffee had been only slightly sweetened. Shortly after that first sip, I noticed that the foam started to deflate. We Tried International Delight’s One Touch Latte Creamer—and Here’s What You Need to Know Nicole Doster Updated: Mar. Unable to add item to List. Just pour over ice and come join the party! Just pour over ice and come join the party! Also make sure you leave enough room in your mug as it expands quite a bit. The creamer started to spray into my mug. If they weren't selling enough, it's because of the price. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. The One Touch Latte is powered with the same propellant as whipped cream: nitrous oxide. Its shtick: The creamer will turn drip coffee into a frothy latte with the touch of a button. I grabbed a can of International Delight’s Vanilla One Touch Latte Creamer, bellied up to the company coffee station and began my investigation. But will be buying again, Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2018, this is a really fun yummy way to kick your coffee up a notch, Best flavor ever...but it's nit anywhere to be found now, Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2018, Caramel foam is the best out if flavors..problem: CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Our craveable creamers transform undrinkable coffee into a delicious treat with our magical trifecta of flavor, sweetness and creaminess. For those of us who can't imagine coffee without creamer, these shelf stable, single serve creamers make it easy to always add that splash of delicious to any cup of joe. After that? Brings your home brewed coffee to a new level! Please try your search again later. See terms. There was a problem completing your request. Single serve coffee creamers aren't just great for parties, offices or at home. We hear you like a little bit of coffee with your creamer. Make sure to shake it well before use. Psst! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Now you can start every morning with a creamy, flavorful latte made by your favorite barista–you! I didn’t mind this, as I usually drink my latte drinks pretty quickly. Our seasonal flavors include Pumpkin Pie Spice, Frosted Sugar Cookie, Peppermint Mocha and more! Shake it! Out of the thin nozzle came a thin string of condensed cream and a rapid rush of air. (Bet you can’t say that 10 times fast!) 'WATER, CANE SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS. The only problem? This was better. There’s only one way to find out…. Only downside … French Vanilla, Sugar-Free French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Southern Butter Pecan, White Chocolate Raspberry, Salted Caramel Mocha, Caramel Macchiato, Amaretto, Sugar-Free Caramel Macchiato, Cold Stone Creamery Sweet Cream*, Almond Joy*, and more! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Nicole is a writer, editor and lover of Italian food. Your first delivery is free. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Experience One Touch Latte from International Delight. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. 22 Things in Your Basement That a Professional Organizer Would Throw Out. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It’s the same people who’d enjoy an over-the-top dessert, like this. (I fear that most of the flavor collected in the foam on top.) For that reason, I’d recommend passing on this product. PROPELLANT: NITROUS OXIDE'. Frothing Coffee … Takeaway: At first, International Delight’s new product worked like a charm. You’re better off with traditional creamer. Currently unavailable. In the blink of an eye, my coffee developed a thick, fluffy cloud of froth and the coffee turned pale brown. To me, the creamer tasted way too sweet, but I know a handful of people who wouldn’t mind that intensity. The big disappointment here was that the creamer had a super short lifespan. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Mmmmmmmm relish. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I was definitely impressed by how frothy the faux-latte (flatte?)