That order was picked up from the store 30 km away from my location. Bake With Yen specializes in the manufacture, supply & distribution and retail of baking ingredients, premixes, accessories and tools. Baking needs right to your doorstep. You can get many of their baking items in bulk too to save costs if baking has become your daily routine. BWY HOLDINGS SDN BHD (1108277-W) No. Photo Credit: http://www.facebook.com/ailinbakeryhouse/. A baking supplies brand from Malaysia, Bake With Yen is slowly becoming a lot more recognised with its three outlets in Singapore. That order was picked up from the store 30 km away from my location. We’ve never seen durian pulp and Korean yuzu puree in baking supplies stores before — till we met United Bakery Supplies. And, enjoy free delivery if you spend S$100 and above. We moved forward to provide best service around the globe. Jom check out this unique style of mooncake; Taiwan Style Mooncake! Check our delivery areas. If you hit a minimum spending of S$50, delivery fee will be reduced to S$5. Love the fast delivery and the quality of the product! The skin is crispy with layers. Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar … Bake with Yen is an established provider of superior quality baking products, tools, and confectionery items since 1987. Islandwide delivery fee goes at a flat rate of S$7 during this circuit breaker period. Bake With Yen specializes in the manufacture, supply & distribution and retail of baking ingredients, premixes, accessories and tools. Let’s start! This hidden gem along Seah Street has its roots as a provisions shop, but evolved to become a well-loved baking store among pastry chefs and bakers. Bake With Yen now is the leading baking ingredients retail stores in Malaysia with more than 50 retail stores in Malaysia and counting. Photo Credit: http://www.facebook.com/moldmartsg/. Items received in good condition and love the aroma when use to bake butter cake. They’ve also got an eclectic line-up of exquisite Nordic ware, from Tombstone cakelets to platinum bundt pans. The online purchase was fabulous. The online purchase was fabulous. Your one stop shop. Our Outlets In need of donut molds or flower-shaped molds? Bake With Yen now is the leading baking ingredients retail stores in Malaysia with more than 50 retail stores in Malaysia and counting. Our organized inventory and well-trained staff makes it easier for our customers to find that special ingredient … ABOUT BAKE WITH YEN. Bake With Yen specializes in the manufacture, supply & distribution and retail of baking ingredients, premixes, accessories and tools. Website: https://www.unitedbakerysupplies.com/, Your email address will not be published. Please be informed that stock availability online do not represent stock availability at the retail outlets. It was the additional items that i could't find online, but knew were usually available at the store close to me (so i added them in comments field). Baking needs right to your doorstep. Better if delivery time given so i csn make arrangements to be home st the stipulated delivery tine. Free islandwide delivery when you spend S$200 and above. Bake King is pretty much the closest substitute there is to Phoon Huat. They even sell some of their ingredients in bulk for those who are in the baking biz. Posted on July 21, 2017 September 15, 2018 by dyana-host in F&B. Their product range encompasses baking ingredients, bakeware, baking tools and more, all at really reasonable prices. Tag: bake with yen online shop Request For FREE Sample. Order quantITy fulfilled , which was good..