ZyXEL PLA4225 device is really a 4 port switch that uses your AC power lines to link with 1 or more additional PLA42xx devices, Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2014. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. What was I waiting for? ZyXEL PLA4225 Powerline 4-port Ethernet Adapters Bundle - Up to 500Mbps. The software is a bit weird but if you push the buttons as the instructions say it's basically plug and play. I can't complain about that since it doesn't lag while watching a movie but I'm running 50mbps so it's not really handling all that it can. View cart for details. See all details for ZyXEL Powerline AV 500 Mbps 4 Port Gigabit Switch Wall-plug Adapter... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Only one unit was shipped and it will not function without a primary ZyXEL product being connected to a router (modem or cable or whatever you have that connects you to the Internet). No computer is necessary to define a group of PLA units (PLA=PowerLine Adapter), add more units to the group, nor to remove a PLA from a group. Read honest … ZyXel PLA4231 500 Mbps Powerline Wireless N Extender … Devices like this used to cost far more and were much less reliable. Please try your search again later. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Powerline Networking, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. ZyXEL 500Mbps Mini Powerline Adapter Kit – Twin Pack. Good, Basic Power Line Networking, But Don't Try to Mix and Match Different ZyXEL Models in the Same Network, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2016. From United States. Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2013. These items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ZyXEL PLA407 HomePlug AV 200 Mbps Powerline Wall-Plug Adapter (Starter Kit – 2 Units) at Amazon.com. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I purchased the ZyXEL Powerline AV 500 Mbps 4 Port Gigabit Switch Wall-plug Adapter (PLA4225) with the intention of expanding my current ZyXEL LAN over our powerless. I love these. Tried the wireless bridge using DDWRT on a router, but it was too fickle to make it work. ZyXEL Powerline AV 500 Mbps 4 Port Gigabit Switch Wall-plug Adapter with PLA4205 Powerline AV 500Mbps (PLA4225KIT) that receives the signal and transmits to the powerline back in my bedroom where comcast router is (video). It works great!!! If you can use roughly 40=45 mbps hard wire transmission speeds, the four jack switch works great. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Make sure you to find a similar products to examine because this helps you in buying choices. You could attempt to observe and discover tells coming from all ZyXEL Powerline AV 500 Mbps 4 Port Gigabit Switch Wall-plug Adapter (PLA4225). G.hn technology caters to those demand by providing ultra-fast connection in the powerline network for your top-of-the-line Internet connection.Get up to 2x faster speed than legacy powerline technologies! USB ethernet adapter to enhance your home network. This page works best with JavaScript. Use the LEDs on the adapter to troubleshoot the problem. If you find yourself between a rock and a hard place at any time, you can simply use a paperclip to RESET the device. The PLA4225 automatically enters power-saving mode when an inactive Ethernet connection is detected, reducing energy consumption by 80-Percent when compared to Powerline adapters without this function. Pre-Owned. Shop with confidence on eBay! Details Size: 500 GbE Color: White Brand: ZyXel Model: PLA4225 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 4.25 h x 2.99 w x 2.83 l,.35 pounds Features Blazing-fast 500 Mbps speeds for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming Plug-and-play connection for to up to four media devices at Gigabit wire speed IEEE1901 compliant and compatible with HomePlug AV QoS enhances media streaming quality Power-saving mode reduces wasted energy, More Information (ZyXEL Powerline AV 500 Mbps 4 Port Gigabit Switch Wall-plug Adapter (PLA4225)). This was the only thing that solved our wireless problems. You could try to locate useful guides incorporates. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2015. Super-easy to configure, and reliable so far. Warning: Don't use more than 2 of these devices at a time! There was a problem completing your request. Something went wrong. As a matter of fact, this is the second set I have purchased in the past year. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. ZyXEL Powerline AV 500 Mbps 4 Port Gigabit Switch Wall-plug Adapter with PLA4205 Powerline AV 500Mbps (PLA4225KIT) The adapter itself is quite large, measuring 4.45 x 2.51 x 1.65 in (113 x 64 x 42 mm ). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Zyxel PLA6456: A bulky but practical design. This type of setup typically includes one adapter plugged into a network’s router and an … ZyXEL 500Mbps Mini Powerline Adapter Kit – Twin Pack – Ebuyer Perfect solution for wifi data streaming problems, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2017. It was just too much data going over wifi.