Is there ZOE name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Zoe Alleyne Washburn, character in the TV series Firefly and the movie Serenity played by Gina Torres. Zohoee My little sister who is 12 name is Zoe Lynn. The country where the first name Zoe is the most common is: This first name has 3 letters including 2 vowels and 1 consonant, Full list of personalities with the first name Zoe, The full list of actors and actresses with the first name Zoe, (UK) IPA(key): /ˈzəʊ.i/, IPA(key): /ˈzəʊ/, first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of zoar, third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of zoar, third-person singular (você) negative imperative of zoar. That was why we made friends in the first place. Famous People Named ZOE. According to some researches that is related to meaning of ZOE, Origin of ZOE and Gender of ZOE ,ZOE is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. from "It's a Wonderful Life. On the last available year for each country, we count 9,038 births. Is there a more beautiful poem for the name ZOE? So other than this I do find that Zoe would be a good name for any child choosen to be blessed with it. I don't really like the way my name sounds - the long E sound doesn't sound good to me. Try the (Yes, Bird is my second middle name. namecandy - Celebrity baby names, ask the Name Lady, & more. - See the popularity of Zoey since 1880 and compare it to other names in both chart and table forms. (if middle name Elizabeth) ZoBeth Zoe - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. It makes you feel somewhat origional(except when people mix up the name). On the last available year for each country, we count 9,038 births. ), You can customize by clicking on the images below. Elizabeth isn't just a stupid name that isn't creative and all kids named this hate, not at all. I got names such as 'ZoZo,' 'Eoz,'and a bunch of others you have to hear instead of reading them. Eoz Spelling of Zoe Z-O-E, is a 3-letter female given name. I have found it very helpful in making friends (they can pronounce your name and make a connection), and one of my best friends is named Zoe Elizabeth too. Zoo Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. (Eeeeee) like the name literally has an e on the end. It actually can be traced pretty far back in my family - at least back to the mid 1800s.) Zobo I was named Zoe before it became popular and didn't meet another Zoe until I went to college. Zoe Grace Quaid (b. If you grew up a Zoe before Zoe was a popular name you were usually called Zo because people had no idea how to pronounce it. Nickname for Zoe: Short and sweet as is. It fits her well and I like this spelling. Is ZOE name fit for baby name ? Popularity of Zoey - How popular is the name Zoey? We wrote the NATO (Military) phonetic alphabet, U.S. States, Caountries for you; Hasn’t added the name of any famous person for ZOE. It has generally been more common among Eastern Christians (in various spellings). Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (New South Wales) 2014, Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (Victoria) 2014, New Zealand Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in New Zealand 2014, Belgian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Belgium (Flanders) 2014, Irish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in the Republic of Ireland 2014, English and Welsh Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in England and Wales (2013), Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain 2014, Irish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Northern Ireland 2014, Canadian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Canada (Quebec) 2014, German Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Germany 2014, Dutch Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in The Netherlands 2014, Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland (German), Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland (French), Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland (Italian), Hungarian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Hungary 2014, Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (Victoria), 2010, New Zealand Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in New Zealand, 2010, Belgian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Belgium, 2008, English Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in England, 2010, French Girls Names: Most Popular Girls Names in France, 2010, Irish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in the Republic of Ireland, 2010, Scottish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Scotland, 2011, Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland (French), 2010, Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland (Italian), 2010, Canadian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Canada (Quebec), 2010, Argentinian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Argentina (Buenos Aires) 2014, English and Welsh Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in England and Wales, Canadian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Canada (Quebec) for 2012, English Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in England 2015, Scottish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Scotland for 2012, Irish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Northern Ireland for 2012, Irish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in the Republic of Ireland for 2012, Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (New South Wales) for 2012, Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (Victoria) for 2012, New Zealand Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in New Zealand for 2012, Belgian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Belgium (Flanders) 2012, Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain 2012, Hungarian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Hungary 2010, French Girls Names: Most Popular Girls Names in France, Scottish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Scotland, Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain, German Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Germany, Dutch Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in The Netherlands, Irish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in the Republic of Ireland, Hungarian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Hungary, Canadian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Canada (Quebec), Argentinian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Argentina (Buenos Aires), Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (New South Wales), Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (Victoria), New Zealand Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in New Zealand, Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland, Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (Western), Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (Northern), Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (Southern), Australian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Australia (Queensland). Middle name for Zoe: Emmeline . Users of this name Attractive , Helpful , Science enthusiast, Z : Vivacious O : Mysterious E : Calm, Quiet. I just thought I would share the strange nicknames I have gotten from my name since it isn't super nickname-able. There are more but they are used less frequently. I was absolutely floored when looking on the NameVoyager the other day at Zoe, and saw that it was ranked 350-ish in the 1800s, which is amazing, higher than my name, Natalie (550-ish), which I always thought was classic. Like seriously ZO-E. Zoe. What is the Numerology? DH actually decided against it saying that it would complicate the simple name and I couldn't agree more. People with the name Zoe hate nicknames for the name Zoe because, let's face it, there are no good ones. -_-, I know a Zoe that wants to stab people in the head with a ruler, Zoe (like toe) I mean how do you nickname a name that is only 3 letters? I hope to continue this tradition. A borrowing from the Greek, Zoe is derived from zōē (life). Your email address will not be published. View Zoey popularity trends, how the popularity of Zoey has changed over time. Zoetra Z Each letter contained in the name is assigned a number. See the popularity of the boy's name Zoe over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. People seem to really LOVE her name. Send us will publish it for you. ZOE Numerology Analysis; Sensitive , Pleasant , High ability of Persuasion. People with the name Zoe hate nicknames for the name Zoe because, let's face it, there are no good ones. Zippy zappy - signed, Zoe (no nickname). © 2019 Themeaningofname.com Name Meaning, Baby Names, Meaning and Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names. Zoe MacPherson, character in the "Baby Blues" comic strip. As an English name, Zoe has only been in use since the 19th century. Since I have been a tomboy all my life, I have been named 'Zobro'. So, in response to the above poster, Zoe (like toe) equals No (like no). Historical popularity of Zoe. So we're surprised that about 30-40% of those who read her name, assume it's pronounced like "Joe."